Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

Typical wingnut bullshit.

Has texas governor abboot eliminated rape in state yet?
Typicas left wing bullshit. Notice you didn’t address my points. In fact, I notice you have more contempt for someone who objects to dangerous leftist policies than you do for…a RAPIST.

Let me get this straight. YOu're questioning why someone doesnt know about a rape that happened in your state? LOL.

Anyway, I read up on it a little. First off, the father attacked the cops as this video shows Man tackled during Loudoun County board of education meeting. Also threatened the cops. Taken into custody for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, not for protesting school policy (it's actually state policy but whatever dummies are going to be dumb). Guess he didnt believe in law and order.

Secondly, the crime was reported the day it occurred. Student privacy rules prevent schools from releasing details. Hardly a cover-up. The student that committed the crime is expected to plead guilty. What exactly is the problem here?
The problem is that wingnuts want to use this tragedy as a political weapon.

Typicas left wing bullshit. Notice you didn’t address my points. In fact, I notice you have more contempt for someone who objects to dangerous leftist policies than you do for…a RAPIST.
Are we to believe that the person who committed the rape did so because of the transgender bathroom law?

God that's simpleton stupidity lisa.

Typical wingnut bullshit.

Has texas governor abboot eliminated rape in state yet?
Typical dumbfuck deflection. Texas has nothing to do with Virginia allowing coverups of rapes in schools. Crawl back underneath your rock.

Let me get this straight. YOu're questioning why someone doesnt know about a rape that happened in your state? LOL.

Anyway, I read up on it a little. First off, the father attacked the cops as this video shows Man tackled during Loudoun County board of education meeting. Also threatened the cops. Taken into custody for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, not for protesting school policy (it's actually state policy but whatever dummies are going to be dumb). Guess he didnt believe in law and order.

Secondly, the crime was reported the day it occurred. Student privacy rules prevent schools from releasing details. Hardly a cover-up. The student that committed the crime is expected to plead guilty. What exactly is the problem here?
Again, an enraged father who was SILENCED at the Loudoun School Board member and did nothing violent was made out to be the criminal, tackled by cops, and arrested. Such a leftist tactic!

And the crime was not reported to police because the liberal Governor ruled that felonies committed by students don’t have to be reported. (Again, the left is more concerned with the negative consequences od having a crime in a student’s record than the welfare of decent students.) The rapist was sent to another school to assault another innocent girl. And why? Because The leftists would rather put another child at risk than let it be known how dangerous the liberal transgender bathroom policy is.

Are we to believe that the person who committed the rape did so because of the transgender bathroom law?

Hey stupid, if that law is not in place, that situation never occurs. Use the right bathroom Otto.

Typical dumbfuck deflection. Texas has nothing to do with Virginia allowing coverups of rapes in schools. Crawl back underneath your rock.
What cover up are you opining about? Juvenile laws regarding naming of victims and perps?

I will type slowly so you can understand. The boy took advantage of the transgender policy that allows boys into girls’ bathrooms - and raped someone. The leftist policy ENABLED the rape.

The problem is that wingnuts want to use this tragedy as a political weapon.
On top of all that, what the fuck does the governor have to do with Virginia Board of Education policies? From what I see, the governor isnt even involved in their decision making nor gives approval/disapproval to anything they do https://www.doe.virginia.gov/boe/regulations/index.shtml

Her problem is with the VBOE. She's directing her anger to the governor race for some reason though. Weird.

I will type slowly so you can understand. The boy took advantage of the transgender policy that allows boys into girls’ bathrooms - and raped someone. The leftist policy ENABLED the rape.
I will type slower....he wanted to rape her and would have anyway regardless of laws against it or bathroom use.

The Virginia Board of Education makes policies in schools, not the governor. You're welcome.

So, rapists pay attention to legislation instead of other drivers of behavior.
Now playing dumb. But you aren’t playing. Defending a rapist and calling the victim’s father a terrorist. That law enabled that situation to occur. Use the right bathroom Otto.

I will type slower....he wanted to rape her and would have anyway regardless of laws against it or bathroom use.
The kid did a similar thing to another girl in a an empty classroom. Facts. Dont really think the bathroom is the problem here. The problem is the kid takes advantage of girls in rooms where there is nobody else around.

On top of all that, what the fuck does the governor have to do with Virginia Board of Education policies? From what I see, the governor isnt even involved in their decision making nor gives approval/disapproval to anything they do https://www.doe.virginia.gov/boe/regulations/index.shtml

Her problem is with the VBOE. She's directing her anger to the governor race for some reason though. Weird.
The Governor (Northam) is the one who said that schools don’t have to report felonies to the police. That’s because he’s more worried that it might hurt a rapist to have that on his record than he is about protecting the rapist’s next victim.

Forum List

Back