Why are many Black immigrants from Africa politically conservative?

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

The Candace Owens Show: Melissa Tate​

Why are many Black immigrants from Africa politically conservative? If America is a land of systemic racism, why are so many of them thriving today? Melissa Tate, author of Choice Privilege and an immigrant from Zimbabwe, joins Candace this week to discuss. Don’t miss it!

I didn't watch the video, but I'd say that since they come from societies where everybody is black, they have not been indoctrinated into the culture of black privilege and perpetual victimhood as are so many American blacks. Without the yoke around their neck that this crippling attitude provides, they are free to engage in the behaviors that lead to success.

I didn't watch the video, but I'd say that since they come from societies where everybody is black, they have not been indoctrinated into the culture of black privilege and perpetual victimhood as are so many American blacks. Without the yoke around their neck that this crippling attitude provides, they are free to engage in the behaviors that lead to success.
Mohammad Ali had similar thoughts. When he went to Africa for the first time, he marveled at their self dignity and friendliness despite being poorer than dirt and having much less that American blacks. He told them never to become like those blacks in the US who had no such self dignity, as they drowned in drug abuse, violence, and a sense of government entitlement.

Put one of those Africans in the US who don't adopt the black culture of single parent homes, drugs, and violence and poverty that can only follow, and they will be much more successful in life, which statistics show they are.

• Banned

Thats a good POV. Some of the video addressed that.

The Candace Owens Show: Melissa Tate​

Why are many Black immigrants from Africa politically conservative? If America is a land of systemic racism, why are so many of them thriving today? Melissa Tate, author of Choice Privilege and an immigrant from Zimbabwe, joins Candace this week to discuss. Don’t miss it!

Who is the bro on the right with the orange hair hat ?

I'm just happy you aren't referring to "Africans" as just people from shithole countries -- like you really care about their opinions and stuff...that's sweet...

Of course, as long as they are opinions you agree with....

However, I find it ironic that the most developed country with a 91% literacy rate and 75 yr avg life expectancy is also the most progressive country in Africa.....

Last edited:
Blacks from Africa have not grown up with the brain washing and intrusive indoctrination
of American blacks, sad to say.

There is a culture clash among black immigrants and native blacks and a big part of that is new black
citizens will not give any credence at all to BLM or any such nonsense cooked up by radical leftists
who are inherently dishonest and subversive.

Blacks from Africa have not grown up with the brain washing and intrusive indoctrination
of American blacks, sad to say.

There is a culture clash among black immigrants and native blacks and a big part of that is new black
citizens will not give any credence at all to BLM or any such nonsense cooked up by radical leftists
who are inherently dishonest and subversive.
Maybe, just maybe.....people in many African countries think differently from both you and I as well as one another......

Which is why despite your attempt to speak for the whole entire collective of African nations; the thought that you are wrong never entered your mind....but typical....

Who is the bro on the right with the orange hair hat ?

You're insane. Melissa Tate is pretty.

1643239920729.png

I'm just happy you aren't referring to "Africans" as just people from shithole countries -- like you really care about their opinions and stuff...that's sweet...

Of course, as long as they are opinions you agree with....

However, I find it ironic that the most developed country with a 91% literacy rate and 75 yr avg life expectancy is also the most progressive country in Africa.....
You type disingenuously. Comparing nations within a certain area is demonic. Progressive can be conservative in a part of the world where living is day to day for many.

You type disingenuously. Comparing nations within a certain area is demonic. Progressive can be conservative in a part of the world where living is day to day for many.

Are you calling the black ladies liars?
Watch the video you idiot

Conservative traditional isn't unique to African immigrants, this is the norm globally. So are Indians, or E. Asians, or Muslim countries. When marxists say the nuclear family is white supremacy that is another lie. Virtually all cultures have a nuclear family structure, it has always been a norm. The only places where this has been challenged is in the West, having kids out of marriage, divorce cultural all started as part of the counter culture movement.

I didn't watch the video, but I'd say that since they come from societies where everybody is black, they have not been indoctrinated into the culture of black privilege and perpetual victimhood as are so many American blacks.

I believe that is an excellent explanation.

African Americans and Africans simply think differently.

Forum List

Back