Why Are Liberals Such Cowards?

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

I just thought it was funny...

So, you lost a longtime friend because you're a brainwashed political extremist asshole. Well done?

If you can point out anywhere I stated he was a lifelong friend, I'll buy you a house, you stupid fucking jackass. Your post is clear evidence that dipshits will pretend to know what they're talking about when, in fact, they have no clue, because they're ignorant.

You're ignorant.

I first met him back in May; I probably should've said he was more of an acquaintance. I was doing a photo shoot in South Bend, Indiana and was introduced to him. We didn't talk politics and we hit it off. His political leanings only became evident after I left Indiana.

I messaged him and challenged him to continue our discussion, provided it could be mature, reasonable and calm. He accepted my challenge...

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

Well done, your ex friend lost a debate to a cabbage. Weak.

So, you lost a longtime friend because you're a brainwashed political extremist asshole. Well done?
I would lose friends if they were Leftists. Gladly. Why do you find that as wrong?

If you can point out anywhere I stated he was a lifelong friend, I'll buy you a house, you stupid fucking jackass. Your post is clear evidence that dipshits will pretend to know what they're talking about when, in fact, they have no clue, because they're ignorant.

You're ignorant.

I first met him back in May; I probably should've said he was more of an acquaintance. I was doing a photo shoot in South Bend, Indiana and was introduced to him. We didn't talk politics and we hit it off. His political leanings only became evident after I left Indiana.

I messaged him and challenged him to continue our discussion, provided it could be mature, reasonable and calm. He accepted my challenge...

Yeah. To believe ignorant dip shits like yourself actually have friends was my mistake. Apologies.

show-me-a-liberal-and-i-will-show-you-a-20418118.png

You're ignorant.

Yeah. To believe ignorant dip shits like yourself actually have friends was my mistake. Apologies.
If you had a close friend who you found out was in the KKK would you remain friends with them? Yes or No?

You're ignorant.

Seriously?

That's the best you've got?

Such a fuckin' pathetic rookie...

Forum List

Back