Why are liberals so scared of stepping out of the orthodoxy of their herd?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Think about it. Saying an apple is an apple is considered a hate crime by these lunatics.

They want trandgendered woman to share a prison cell with women born women.

They say ID to vote is Jim Crow, but they support genocide.

When Trump is in office, the influx facilities are called Concentration Camps. When Biden is in office, Concentration Camps are called influx facilities.

Why do you leftists not call out the hypocrisy of your side?

The leftists do not attack corrupt institutions like the CIA and FBI, they attack private citizens because they are cowardly sheep.

The do not attack the power centers, they attack the powerless.

They are glorified hall monitors. They are shameful filth.

The leftists do not attack corrupt institutions like the CIA and FBI, they attack private citizens because they are cowardly sheep.

I'm a liberal. I'm not a Democrat.

Not sure why the hell this is even in politics.

Think about it. Saying an apple is an apple is considered a hate crime by these lunatics.

They want trandgendered woman to share a prison cell with women born women.

They say ID to vote is Jim Crow, but they support genocide.

When Trump is in office, the influx facilities are called Concentration Camps. When Biden is in office, Concentration Camps are called influx facilities.

Why do you leftists not call out the hypocrisy of your side?
holy shit

You're a kook. Why post a thread which proves you are a hypocrite, a damn liar and clearly not very smart?

You're a kook. Why post a thread which proves you are a hypocrite, a damn liar and clearly not very smart?

You proved my point.

Why did AOC refer to border facilities as CONCENTRATION CAMPS under Trump, but Influx facilities under Biden?

You proved my point.

Why did AOC refer to border facilities as CONCENTRATION CAMPS under Trump, but Influx facilities under Biden?

Because she's honest, unlike trump and you.

You proved my point.

Christ...why the fuck are you yelling?

Why are liberals so scared of stepping out of the orthodoxy of their herd?

The cancel culture scares the shit out of any liberal that has an opposing opinion. And a lot of others too. Shouldn't be that way, but it is.

You proved my point.

Those kids are being treated worse now than when Trump was president. I'm so glad you proved how much a hypocrite you are. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.

Cant defend it.....go for censorship like a good liberal.

Cant defend it.....go for censorship like a good liberal.
You don't have anything to defend. You are all over the place here.

You proved my point.

Those kids are being treated worse now than when Trump was president. I'm so glad you proved how much a hypocrite you are. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.

F. O.

You proved my point.

F. O.

Can you give some examples of people who want to vote, but are being disenfranchised because they cannot obtain an ID?

Notice how so often leftists like Holden Caufield here attacks someone personally rather than discuss the issue.

They are cowardly faggots.

As you have done repeatedly, hypocrisy is one of your character flaws.

Can you give some examples of people who want to vote, but are being disenfranchised because they cannot obtain an ID?

Forum List

Back