Why Are Democrats Committing Arson Now?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The latest fad in extremely dry tinderboxes (CA, OR, WA, etc....)seems to be illegal fireworks displays at "GENDER-REVEAL" parties. I remember when I was living in CA, back in the 80s, that fireworks were strictly verboten.....and now all of the sudden they're literally starting fires all over the place. But then they claim this is just an example of Global Warming. What a load of rubbish!!!
Most of Southern California is a desert. What do they think will happen if they set fires close to homes in areas that the state refused to properly manage????

Here's a Portland arsonist who set himself on fire.

The other day Trump was talking about how pine trees can be like a stick of dynamite.
He's on the money here. Pine trees are nothing but a big stick of fuel waiting to be burned. Pine cones count on forest fires to spread their seeds, forest fires aren't caused by Global Warming. This is just nature's way of seed propagation.

Trump is right. He's repeating what experts have told him. Given the right conditions these trees literally explode and suck the oxygen out of the air. This is something that forest-fighters can tell you happens often during the Summer.

This video makes fun of Trump......but he's 100% correct.

So the left thinks that they can take advantage of people by spreading lies about Trump. This particular liberal thinks he's correct. Anyone who hasn't lived in a country were there is so much open space like in the United States wouldn't know about this. I think the guy should have done his research before he made this video.

I've been in Europe. In Germany they literally manicure their forest cleaning all of the fallen brush from the forest floors. There are valid reasons for this. To prevent the spread of diseases and insect infestations and to prevent fires from being out of control.
upload_-1.jpg

In North Carolina there is alot of pine tree forests.....and you can find what we used to call "Lighter-knot". It was a life saver sometimes. Fires are essential for survival in the woods. If I needed to start a fire under any condition I either used a candle....some Pyro like C4, or I used Lighter-Knot.. Lighter-knot, or sometimes called Fat Wood, which was left over trees from a forest fire or dead fall trees. It's when a tree doesn't completely burn for whatever reason and the knotted pine is left to rot. Over the years the only thing left of it is pure fuel made from the resins of a dead tree. It can also be created from dead trees that die from insects or disease. The sap goes back into the center of the wood and becomes deadfall.....which is just fuel for forest fires. So Trump was just explaining what happens when you don't manage your forests properly. You get wildfires that are uncontrollable.

Last edited:
The latest fad in extremely dry tinderboxes (CA, OR, WA, etc....)seems to be illegal fireworks displays at "GENDER-REVEAL" parties. I remember when I was living in CA, back in the 80s, that fireworks were strictly verboten.....and now all of the sudden they're literally starting fires all over the place. But then they claim this is just an example of Global Warming. What a load of rubbish!!!
Most of Southern California is a desert. What do they think will happen if they set fires close to homes in areas that the state refused to properly manage????

The other day Trump was talking about how pine trees can be like a stick of dynamite.
He's on the money here. Pine trees are nothing but a big stick of fuel waiting to be burned. Pine cones count on forest fires to spread their seeds, forest fires aren't caused by Global Warming. This is just nature's way of seed propagation.

Trump is right. He's repeating what experts have told him. Given the right conditions these trees literally explode and suck the oxygen out of the air. This is something that forest-fighters can tell you happens often during the Summer.

So the left thinks that they can take advantage of people by spreading lies about Trump. This particular liberal thinks he's correct. Anyone who hasn't lived in a country were there is so much open space like in the United States wouldn't know about this. I think the guy should have done his research before he made this video.

I've been in Europe. In Germany they literally manicure their forest cleaning all of the fallen brush from the forest floors. There are valid reasons for this. To prevent the spread of diseases and insect infestations and to prevent fires from being out of control.
View attachment 390923
In North Carolina there is alot of pine tree forests.....and you can find what we used to call "Lighter-knot". It was a life saver sometimes. Fires are essential for survival in the woods. If I needed to start a fire under any condition I either used a candle....some Pyro like C4, or I used Lighter-Knot.. Lighter-knot, or sometimes called Fat Wood, which was left over trees from a forest fire or dead fall trees. It's when a tree doesn't completely burn for whatever reason and the knotted pine is left to rot. Over the years the only thing left of it is pure fuel made from the resins of a dead tree. It can also be created from dead trees that die from insects or disease. The sap goes back into the center of the wood and becomes deadfall.....which is just fuel for forest fires. So Trump was just explaining what happens when you don't manage your forests properly. You get wildfires that are uncontrollable.

:thankusmile:

The purpose of the Liberal Arsons is to build a case for global warming. Notice how Crazy Bernie et al are talking that shit a lot more lately
Even in Montana they're setting fires.
If they're caught they'll be lucky to get out alive.....but they're doing it and getting away with it.
The Ms were set on fire in Missoula and Bozeman Montana in the same month.
Bozeman has an M for Montana State University.....and Missoula has an M on Mount Sentinel for the University of Montana. Both are favorite hiking trails open to the public.

Last edited:
The purpose of the Liberal Arsons is to build a case for global warming. Notice how Crazy Bernie et al are talking that shit a lot more lately
Even in Montana they're setting fires.
If they're caught they'll be lucky to get out alive.....but they're doing it and getting away with it.
The Ms were set on fire in Missoula and Bozeman Montana in the same month.
Bozeman has an M for Montana State University.....and Missoula has an M on Mount Sentinel for the University of Montana. Both are favorite hiking trails open to the public.

:thankusmile:

View attachment 390923

The best place to find fatwood is at the base of smaller branches next to the trunk.
We always spend a day looking for it every couple of months to keep up a stock.
The stuffs pretty amazing. A touch with a lighter and it's off and running.

View attachment 390923

And these arsonist had their leftist political ID card for party members on their person when you caught them and ID'd them before the arrest?

View attachment 390923

A D.E.W. run, run, run a D.E.W. run, run . . .

102318_EC_laser-cloud_feat.jpg

View attachment 390923

Because rape and murder are now boring them?

View attachment 390923

And these arsonist had their leftist political ID card for party members on their person when you caught them and ID'd them before the arrest?

I grew up in the NW.....and forest fires are no joke.
Used to be campfires and lightning set them off.....now....usually they're either illegals or Bernie supporters.
Nobody that lives in that state would be going around setting fires.
You might as well be charged with murder....because somebody has to fight those fires.....and often times it costs lives. My brother was almost killed during one of them.

So I can only think of one type of person who would go around setting fires in my home state....and if I caught one of them doing it I would blow their head off and bury the body.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back