Why Are Democrat Controlled Cities Such Cesspools of Police Brutality, Violence, and Disease?

Cops also tout a fellowship with a God they trust yet it doesn't help their Satanic urges.
So Satan does exist?
Cops are repubs that vote for republican candidates.

Minneapolis has been under complete democrat party control since 1974.........sell your B.S. somewhere else.
Cops are in public unions and always vote and endorse Repubs so try to lie somewhere else.
Unions are supported by dims, and dims support unions stupid ass.
Police have public unions and the police union always throws it's votes behind Repubs who pander to a God to garner support from Republicans who claim they are the only ones who worship God..
Name one leftard that ever cracked open the Bible...

Last edited:
Baltimore, New York City, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland.

Long histories of repeated police brutality, rampant violence and crime, and every disease from Medieval times you can think plus the modern day varieties that are no where near the levels of more center/conservative cities.
Because for Democrats to actually solve their constituents problems, would be party suicide. There entire platform is founded on pointing out problems. Not pointing out solutions...
I live in an all Republican county along with the cities and the Repubs have solved constituents problems here. So it seems that both parties are amiss in their implementations..
Would you consider moving? I hear South America is nice this time of year. Lotsa pretty women down there...

Cops also tout a fellowship with a God they trust yet it doesn't help their Satanic urges.
So Satan does exist? Make

Minneapolis has been under complete democrat party control since 1974.........sell your B.S. somewhere else.
Cops are in public unions and always vote and endorse Repubs so try to lie somewhere else.
Police have public unions and the police union always throws it's votes behind Repubs who pander to a God to garner support from Republicans who claim they are the only ones who worship God..
Name one leftard that ever cracked open the Bible...

The bible is "Hate Literature" to the Libs. God's reaction to the Gay Community in Sodom trying to recruit His Holy Angels to the LGBTQ lifestyle is considered to be "homophobic" to the left.

You’re really going off the deep end.

He thinks he’s justifying Leftard crime and violence but he’s making my point for me.

He thinks he’s justifying Leftard crime and violence but he’s making my point for me.
If Repubs could stop committing crimes I might believe you.

I am merely reflecting your stance along with the OP's and you all's need to dive off into the deep end.

I am merely reflecting your stance along with the OP's and you all's need to dive off into the deep end.
You're not real bright - arya?

Long histories of repeated police brutality, rampant violence and crime, and every disease from Medieval times you can think plus the modern day varieties that are no where near the levels of more center/conservative cities.
The government reflects the the voting constituency. Minneapolis and almost all cities are thus shitholes.

there is no such thing as police brutality...that is a term made up by the liberal media.....and the reason dem cities are shit holes is because they have blks there...eewww

Sorry, I missed the last city burned by Republicans, can you link to that? After Atlanta in 1864 that is.

This is true for all patriots.
That is why cops are pigs and abuse human rights and laws.

All cops? yet you dont see this type of thing happening everywhere. Im sure different departments have not all the same standards and every community also has an effect on the people who live and work there that is unique unto itself.

Sorry, I missed the last city burned by Republicans, can you link to that? After Atlanta in 1864 that is.
Good point!

They keep voting losers in becauuse they juuust have to be a demotart!

1590762634982.png

Comey is a Republican?

Yes. Why do you ask?
Just show your an ignoramus.

You are correct. He changed.

You are talking about now but you are alluding to his time as FBI Director. When he was Republican.

You master being right and wrong at the same time and you think it makes you look brilliant.

Comey is a Republican?

Yes. Why do you ask?
Just show your an ignoramus.

You are correct. He changed.

You are talking about now but you are alluding to his time as FBI Director. When he was Republican.

You master being right and wrong at the same time and you think it makes you look brilliant.
And Benedict Arnold was an officer in the Continental Army.
Hilarious watching you Leftards spin the fact every cesspool in America is Dem controlled.

Little Barty on a thread-jacking binge.....reporting him is all that works during these events.

New Topics

Forum List

Back