Why are Democrat Blacks Such Thugs..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sure I'm generalizing but when peaceful protest consistently end up as destruction, looting, arson, mayhem, murder, anarchy and fear and they're backed by fake media, BLM, Antifa and the Democratic Party who wouldn't end up at WTF and recent history generalizations...

The political whores learned from their slave masters, just like the house slaves of 150 years ago that snitched on the field workers.

The field slaves are simply revolting, because they don't realize they can leave the plantation, and the house slaves aren't going to compromise their position by telling them.

Sure I'm generalizing but when peaceful protest consistently end up as destruction, looting, arson, mayhem, murder, anarchy and fear and they're backed by fake media, BLM, Antifa and the Democratic Party who wouldn't end up at WTF and recent history generalizations...

An amalgamation of bad culture and sociopathic ideology has led many young black men to lives of pathological barbarism.

Do they consistently end up that way? I would question the underlying assumption here.

I am 83 years old.

I have wondered all my life why an unusually large percentage of ethnicity X's young gentlemen are so violently inclined.

I have not discovered the answer.

For some reason, those young gentlemen under consideration seem to lack a conscience. They have no remorse whatsoever for hurting (or even killing) perfectly innocent people (such as store clerks or pedestrians walking on the sidewalk, etc.).

Their violence is just something that people in this country have to accept and deal with in the best way that they can. It is one of the saddest aspects of American life.

Last edited:

An amalgamation of bad culture and sociopathic ideology has led many young black men to lives of pathological barbarism.
Racist bullshit. Every year according to the UCR white males commit the most violent and property crime.

Especially when most of the things you talk about have been done by whites.

Everyone wants to part of something. When they get messed with it affects them. At some point it sets them off. One act after taking a lot of stuff their life changes their opinions on at least some things. It also affects the views that if I can not be acceptedhere, why should I be positive about a lot of everything else? The thing is, not just one group does this. Most groups do. It is the power structure in which you are interested in also. There are frequencies that some people are attuned to. Not knowing exact things but knowing that there are many who have not learned a lesson at all. In all groups. We deserve the worse for what we do to each other. However we may destroy the civility that took so long to grow by doing it. You go back centuries. Don't settle for the current,and go back to lifetimes for the living. And those affected by any person or persons from any group and any person or person that were influenced by the same to dehumanize anyone. They will learn a lesson then.

BLM, Antifa and all the other anarchists Democrats organize and likely finance are the 21st century version of your beloved political parties KKK... thugs and traitors and yes most Democrats are white and most such as yourself are blatant racists.

Forum List

Back