Why are conservative whites the only victims of hate crime hoaxes?

It seems that all hate crime hoaxes are targeted against conservative whites.

Is it because there just aren't any real conservative white hate crimes so the left has to make up fake one?

Jussie Smollet Is Just Latest Instance Of Hate Crime Hoaxes

Two reasons.

First right-wing people are generally just flat out better people than the left. We are just better people than they are. Just look at the horrific attack on judge kavanaugh. We would never do that to some left-wing slime ball, no matter how much they deserved it.

Similarly, generally speaking, we wouldn't try and make up some false claims against random black people.

Second, even once in a blue moon, there is some person saying a black guy hit them, when it didn't happen, and those people fade into obscurity instantly. Why? Because we, again being better people... would never defend a lying pile of trash. I remember like a decade ago or whatever, some lady falsely claimed some black guy raped and hit her. The claim was investigated, the lady was found to be lying, and sent to jail.

We don't defend lying crap. Only the left, allows a man to lie to police, pay off some people to fake the attack, and then gets off free, because the left-wing is trash, and they defend trash, and they support liars, and criminals.

This is why AOC exists.

images.jpg

0.02 percent of accusations of hate crimes are hoaxes. So this is just another white race bait lie thread.

Is it because there just aren't any real conservative white hate crimes so the left has to make up fake one?

Two reasons.

First right-wing people are generally just flat out better people than the left. We are just better people than they are. Just look at the horrific attack on judge kavanaugh. We would never do that to some left-wing slime ball, no matter how much they deserved it.

Similarly, generally speaking, we wouldn't try and make up some false claims against random black people.

Second, even once in a blue moon, there is some person saying a black guy hit them, when it didn't happen, and those people fade into obscurity instantly. Why? Because we, again being better people... would never defend a lying pile of trash. I remember like a decade ago or whatever, some lady falsely claimed some black guy raped and hit her. The claim was investigated, the lady was found to be lying, and sent to jail.

We don't defend lying crap. Only the left, allows a man to lie to police, pay off some people to fake the attack, and then gets off free, because the left-wing is trash, and they defend trash, and they support liars, and criminals.

This is why AOC exists.

View attachment 266943

Only the right elects and defends a leader who has told over 10,000 lies and are blatant racists who try lying about it.

How stupid to say that right-wing people are just better people. What accounts for the internet threats and telephone threats, "locked and loaded" gun toters, assholes marching around with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us," attacks on houses of worship, people arrested with bomb-making materials or for actually sending bombs in the mail, idiots chanting "lock her up," idiots arrested before they could carry out a terrorist attack on an apartment complex in Kansas, etc. What part of being "better people" accounts for these activities?

Because conservatives (of all colors) represent "Good" in the world, and leftists are the embodiment of "Evil" in the world.

Whites are targeted because extremist professors have taught racism against whites in universities for decades. Hating white people is the new acceptable bigotry today. White leftists suffer from self loathing. They are spineless pieces of shit; white liberals are the lowest form of life.

Because conservatives (of all colors) represent "Good" in the world, and leftists are the embodiment of "Evil" in the world.

Whites are targeted because extremist professors have taught racism against whites in universities for decades. Hating white people is the new acceptable bigotry today. White leftists suffer from self loathing. They are spineless pieces of shit; white liberals are the lowest form of life.

You are full of crazy theories. Who hates white people? I don't see what is "self loathing" about studying history and seeing what is going on around you. When I was attending university, race was never mentioned. What "bigotry" have you experienced? What is an example of "hating white people"?

You sound like some "Identity Evropa" nutjob.

0.02 percent of accusations of hate crimes are hoaxes. So this is just another white race bait lie thread.

And that's ok to you? Um....NONE should be hoaxes. Not when we have a gov't so stupid as to write "hate crime legislation" which arbitrarily makes for a stiffer prison sentence if the gov't can be the thought police and invent that you did it for a reason of "hate."

Give a shit once in a while, would you you prick?

A black on white hate hoax wouldn't get traction because it would be a "dog bites man" story

That's a lie. Blacks are sitting in prisons now because of whites lying about being attacked by them.

And that's ok to you? Um....NONE should be hoaxes. Not when we have a gov't so stupid as to write "hate crime legislation" which arbitrarily makes for a stiffer prison sentence if the gov't can be the thought police and invent that you did it for a reason of "hate."

When something happens 99.8 percent of the time, I'm going to be more concerned with that.

ignorance.

Easy.

Because conservative white Christians are the only people in society acceptable to hate anymore. I mean REALLY acceptable to hate and victimize.

You mean conservative white Christians are the ones teaching hate.

Easy.

Because conservative white Christians are the only people in society acceptable to hate anymore. I mean REALLY acceptable to hate and victimize.

You mean conservative white Christians are the ones teaching hate.

You do a great job of teaching and spreading hate here, and I know you're not white. So no. That's not at all what I mean.

You are full of crazy theories

No, you are just full of shit.

Who hates white people?

Oh my God. What fucking planet are YOU from, the Planet Moron?

Who hates white people? Can someone here help this idiot? I have no time for such stupidity.

White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag.

You apparently cannot produce any evidence to back up your theories. Nobody is knocking white males, of which my beloved late father was one. Hasn't it occurred to you that there are many white men who are active in the Democratic Party? Several of the announced Democratic candidates are white males. However, they are not playing identity politics.

When something happens 99.8 percent of the time, I'm going to be more concerned with that.
Opinion | Hate Crime Hoaxes Are More Common Than You Think
A professor studied more than 300 'hate crimes', and found that two-thirds of them were hoaxes
How about 66% of the time?

Forum List

Back