Why are barriers around the Capitol considered effective by Dems, but not border barriers

How does this make any sense?
Another trump Nazi comparing apples to oranges.

With your extremely limited intelligence, it is easy to see why it would make no sense to you.

Shut the fuck up you book burning Nazi piece of shit.
Back attcha, but, as a progressive, I am the complete opposite of a Nazi. It's apparent your limited intelligence has you stumped on what defines Nazism. So, if at all possible, educate yourself on the characteristics of a Nazi, and a fascist. Perhaps, if you are successful in this task, you could become a better person. If you are unsuccessful, you are doomed to remain one of trump's 74 million Nazis.

I answered all your questions, be gone fly
LOLOL

No, you never answered what OldLady said to inspire you to "wonder about the principles of voting rights." So that's not true. But then it was an absurd thing to say to begin with, so I never really did expect a lucid answer from you.

But even funnier is you bashing her when it was really all due to your own inability to read English, just as I pointed out earlier.

Yes, you did point out the section of wall that was penetrated was in the older wall, not Trumps...

That’s old wall that Democrats refuse to replace

But then then you claimed OldLady disagreed with you on that...

... even worse, you then suggested OldLady makes you wonder about voting rights. :ack-1:

But in reality (you should check it out sometime), OldLady DIDN'T disagree with you. She actually agreed with you...

Yes. The new wall is being cut through as well, though.

[emphasis is mine to highlight your illiteracy]

So now that this thread sees the problem is yours, not OldLady's. You can't read. :eusa_doh:
I said a fact that the car that was hit came through a old wall. Not the Great Wall of trump. And you give me links to things from 2019 2020 lol
LOL

I gave you no links. You really are disconnected from reality. :cuckoo:
No the bimbo did you quoted her links same thing.
LOL

Nope, not the same thing.

This is posting a link ...

This is quoting from it ...

"he is an illiterate boob"​

Now about that apology you owe OldLady for being wrong about what she said ... do you possess even the minimal character required to deliver it...?

They're cutting holes in it, climbing over it with ladders, and digging under it.
might as well just take it down then right??

those smugglers dont need all the hassle right???

Smugglers use freight traffic more than border jumpers.
so you think we should just make it even easier and take down the walls??

Why? Do you think they would stop using the long haulers to smuggle their products on the roads, in planes or by boats?
when you shut down one path it leaves more resources to focus on the others,,,

sounds like you dont care about human smugglers and the children they abuse,,

Sounds like you just want to pretend I support child abuse. But yeah more people come here by those methods than by jumping the border, fence too.
OK so lets stop them there also,,

what say you??

Sounds so easy when you say it like that! Good luck.

With your extremely limited intelligence, it is easy to see why it would make no sense to you.

Back attcha, but, as a progressive, I am the complete opposite of a Nazi. It's apparent your limited intelligence has you stumped on what defines Nazism. So, if at all possible, educate yourself on the characteristics of a Nazi, and a fascist. Perhaps, if you are successful in this task, you could become a better person. If you are unsuccessful, you are doomed to remain one of trump's 74 million Nazis.

Shut up book burning Nazi.

I love how Liberal Nazi fucks put a 4 mile fence around the DNC....but they dont work.

4-mile-long-DNC-fence.jpg

Look at this Democrat Nazi bullshit.

Uh-oh Your inner Fascist is shining through.

Oh shit. Your book burning election stealing Nazi is showing through. You fucking Nazi.

Because there has never been an armed insurrection at the Rio Grande border. Have a good day!

Just at the federal courthouse in Portland.

Have a good day!
Nothing to do with your topic question! Please stay on topic (it's your own topic, should be easy!)

Have a bad day!
Colonelingus has a difficult time facing the truth, as anyone familiar with his trump Nazi nonsense has seen in his endless streams of stupidity on these message boards.

But, after decades of GOP brainwashing by Republican politicians, FOX Noise, OAN, and the like, coupled with the many years of conservative talk radio and the bullsh!t those a$$holes feed to their audiences with few interruptions, and the right-wing nut blogs, it's surprising the trump Nazis can compose a simple sentence. So the nonsense, lies, and conspiracy theories they spew cannot be unexpected by any rational person.

Because there has never been an armed insurrection at the Rio Grande border. Have a good day!

Just at the federal courthouse in Portland.

Have a good day!
Nothing to do with your topic question! Please stay on topic (it's your own topic, should be easy!)

Have a bad day!
Colonelingus has a difficult time facing the truth, as anyone familiar with his trump Nazi nonsense has seen in his endless streams of stupidity on these message boards.

But, after decades of GOP brainwashing by Republican politicians, FOX Noise, OAN, and the like, coupled with the many years of conservative talk radio and the bullsh!t those a$$holes feed to their audiences with few interruptions, and the right-wing nut blogs, it's surprising the trump Nazis can compose a simple sentence. So the nonsense, lies, and conspiracy theories they spew cannot be unexpected by any rational person.

I see this incel hates ColonelAngus....utter faggot.

Oh shit. Your book burning election stealing Nazi is showing through. You fucking Nazi.

Poor old Colonelingus, you are losing what little trump Nazi mind you had left. Take a Midol and calm down, once the danger of domestic terrorism by you trump Nazis has been quelled and civility has returned to America, the barriers will come down. But some of the "barriers" that fall are really going to pi$$ off you trump Nazis.

Poor old Colonelingus, you are losing what little trump Nazi mind you had left. Take a Midol and calm down, once the danger of domestic terrorism by you trump Nazis has been quelled and civility has returned to America, the barriers will come down. But some of the "barriers" that fall are really going to pi$$ off you trump Nazis.

Don't let it worry you. You are already flustered and flummoxed by events that haven't gone your way. But, you trump Nazis must find the strength to soldier on. Keep trying to make your cult leader the nation's führer, so you can goosestep up and down Pennsylvania Avenue, wearing your brown shirts, swastikas, and black armbands, while whistling Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries". It's your trump Nazi dream patriotic Americans will never permit to come true.

Don't let it worry you. You are already flustered and flummoxed by events that haven't gone your way. But, you trump Nazis must find the strength to soldier on. Keep trying to make your cult leader the nation's führer, so you can goosestep up and down Pennsylvania Avenue, wearing your brown shirts, swastikas, and black armbands, while whistling Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries". It's your trump Nazi dream patriotic Americans will never permit to come true.

This is you, an ANTIFA CUCK.

Poor Trigger, look what dey done did to you!

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Good thing about the yokels shutting down Congress today because they were scared of Patriots.

No stupid Democrat legislature designed to fuck America passed today.

That is always a good thing.

Good thing about the yokels shutting down Congress today because they were scared of Patriots.

No stupid Democrat legislature designed to fuck America passed today.

That is always a good thing.
Legislation, not legislature, O One Who Calls Others Stupid.

They're cutting holes in it, climbing over it with ladders, and digging under it.
might as well just take it down then right??

those smugglers dont need all the hassle right???

Smugglers use freight traffic more than border jumpers.
so you think we should just make it even easier and take down the walls??

Why? Do you think they would stop using the long haulers to smuggle their products on the roads, in planes or by boats?
when you shut down one path it leaves more resources to focus on the others,,,

sounds like you dont care about human smugglers and the children they abuse,,

Sounds like you just want to pretend I support child abuse. But yeah more people come here by those methods than by jumping the border, fence too.
OK so lets stop them there also,,

what say you??

Sounds so easy when you say it like that! Good luck.
figures we cant count on you,,

must be you support human smuggling,, prove me wrong,,,

I was making a Objective observation.. calm down bro
It was a pretty serious "observation." Voting is a constitutional right. You question those rights based on something she [presumably] said, but you can't even say what she said that led you to post that. There was nothing "objective" about what you said.
I put him on ignore for being too stupid to bother with, so let him spew more garbage. (Btw, I acknowledged the recent incident involved old wall--it's right in my post).
Glad you finally told the truth ya bimbo
LOLOL

What do you mean, "finally?" She agreed with you from the start...

That’s old wall that Democrats refuse to replace​
Yes. The new wall is being cut through as well, though.​

... seems you owe OldLady an apology.
Definitely @ me if that ever happens.

Thanks for the defense, btw.
Sadly, turned out he's not man enough to own his mistakes. Looks like there will be no call out coming.

New Topics

Forum List

Back