Why are barriers around the Capitol considered effective by Dems, but not border barriers

How does this make any sense?

Well, because people coming here (if they come over the border) aren't trying to overthrow the US government.
They just want a better life than the crap hole they came from
Progs already did overthrow the government.

How so? The 2020 election was free and fair. 50 states certified the vote. 68 court cases thrown out for no evidence of massive voter fraud. Trump's own handpicked AG, his own election security head, Republican and Democrat election officials across the country said this was the most secure election in our lifetime. Didn't see any Clinton supporters storming the Capitol in 2016 trying to do the same thing.
They said the election interference defense from Russia was the most secure. Nothing about 6 states that broke chain of command. Ballot boxes not secured, millions of dead voters. If they did can you provide the evidence they released?

No one broke any chain of command. Legislatures passed their own voting regulations and they were followed. Last I looked, all the states you are questioning except Wisconsin had Republican majority legislatures.

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud, much less millions of "dead" people voting. Only the deepest of alt-right pin heads believe this.

So ballot boxes on the street corner or in front of a black church is secure? Lol
GA Legislators just made it illegal to put ballot boxes in front of black churches, You can only drop them off at a precinct when it’s open going forward.

Somebody saw this. Somebody saw that. I've lost track of how many conspiracy theories Trump supporters have put forth to excuse him losing.
All I see is...68 court cases..dismissed. But thanks for playing!
Lol Biden lost .. everyone knows that.. if the media covered the whistleblowers and witnesses like they did Cavanaugh’s whistleblowers trumps whistleblowers.. Joe Biden would be in jail right now.. have the media report real witness

He won and if he wants to run in 2024, he'll win again. Those fences around the Capitol are there because his predecessor's supporters tried to overthrow the government...and are still plotting to do so.
People coming across the border are just trying to make it to a better life...not overthrow the government of the country they're trying to come to in order to make a better life. :)
Trump won.
republicans flipped Beverly Hills lol
Republicans won all 27 toss up seats
The only places Democrats won is where massively amounts of cheating took place. Backed up by witnesses and whistle blowers. No one likes you

Stop hijacking the thread. You've been schooled. Stay down. Plenty of threads to whine about your non-existent voter fraud claims.
Why is a fence and guardsmen around the Capitol even necessary?...why? Because the last guy's supporters continue to threaten violence against
duly elected members of Congress. I don't think anyone crossing the border has something like that in mind. Just a job and a place to live without fear
of getting killed...or starving to death.
Lol where is all this evidence? Please provide us haha. Ppl protested January 6th just like Democrats have done during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing, we just had more patriots and were stronger.
Last few times the capital was penetrated it was by Democrats Puerto Ricans shot up the place you guys try to blow it up now that woman works for Black Lives Matter. Lol you’re the enemy backed with evidence

Put down the bong, kiddo.

January 6th
View attachment 464108

The Kavanaugh Protest - Man, these people look SCARY!! LOL. :)
View attachment 464109

And you wonder why there is a need for a fence around the Capitol?
Was this picture after they were trying to break through the capital door?
192D74E3-E081-4009-83DB-5C11BD980804.jpegC75A53F6-D8AC-4801-92E5-870E1F4797CA.jpeg
Or how about when Democrats try to burn alive two Jewish speakers in Berkeley California?121A79E1-193C-431B-8ECF-3FC09397CB4A.jpeg

They're cutting holes in it, climbing over it with ladders, and digging under it.
might as well just take it down then right??

those smugglers dont need all the hassle right???

Smugglers use freight traffic more than border jumpers.
so you think we should just make it even easier and take down the walls??

Why? Do you think they would stop using the long haulers to smuggle their products on the roads, in planes or by boats?

LOL

Great, now everyone here sees you're too stupid to know the difference between being for building a wall in 2005 from being against expanding it in 2019. :eusa_doh:

Not to mention, but I will anyway, Democrats were giving Americans what they wanted...

A new Pew Research Center survey finds that majority of Americans (58%) continue to oppose substantially expanding the border wall, while 40% favor the proposal.
You're the biggest f'n imbecile here. You really want another beatdown?

Well, because people coming here (if they come over the border) aren't trying to overthrow the US government.

How so? The 2020 election was free and fair. 50 states certified the vote. 68 court cases thrown out for no evidence of massive voter fraud. Trump's own handpicked AG, his own election security head, Republican and Democrat election officials across the country said this was the most secure election in our lifetime. Didn't see any Clinton supporters storming the Capitol in 2016 trying to do the same thing.
They said the election interference defense from Russia was the most secure. Nothing about 6 states that broke chain of command. Ballot boxes not secured, millions of dead voters. If they did can you provide the evidence they released?

No one broke any chain of command. Legislatures passed their own voting regulations and they were followed. Last I looked, all the states you are questioning except Wisconsin had Republican majority legislatures.

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud, much less millions of "dead" people voting. Only the deepest of alt-right pin heads believe this.

So ballot boxes on the street corner or in front of a black church is secure? Lol
GA Legislators just made it illegal to put ballot boxes in front of black churches, You can only drop them off at a precinct when it’s open going forward.

Somebody saw this. Somebody saw that. I've lost track of how many conspiracy theories Trump supporters have put forth to excuse him losing.
Lol Biden lost .. everyone knows that.. if the media covered the whistleblowers and witnesses like they did Cavanaugh’s whistleblowers trumps whistleblowers.. Joe Biden would be in jail right now.. have the media report real witness

He won and if he wants to run in 2024, he'll win again. Those fences around the Capitol are there because his predecessor's supporters tried to overthrow the government...and are still plotting to do so.
People coming across the border are just trying to make it to a better life...not overthrow the government of the country they're trying to come to in order to make a better life. :)
Trump won.
The only places Democrats won is where massively amounts of cheating took place. Backed up by witnesses and whistle blowers. No one likes you

Stop hijacking the thread. You've been schooled. Stay down. Plenty of threads to whine about your non-existent voter fraud claims.
Why is a fence and guardsmen around the Capitol even necessary?...why? Because the last guy's supporters continue to threaten violence against
duly elected members of Congress. I don't think anyone crossing the border has something like that in mind. Just a job and a place to live without fear
Lol where is all this evidence? Please provide us haha. Ppl protested January 6th just like Democrats have done during Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing, we just had more patriots and were stronger.
Last few times the capital was penetrated it was by Democrats Puerto Ricans shot up the place you guys try to blow it up now that woman works for Black Lives Matter. Lol you’re the enemy backed with evidence

January 6th
View attachment 464108

View attachment 464109

View attachment 464110View attachment 464111
Or how about when Democrats try to burn alive two Jewish speakers in Berkeley California?View attachment 464112

Again, this is outside the office of Sen Susan Collins during the Kavanaugh protest. Don't see anybody storming her office or ransacking it.
1614880717771.png

And this is inside Nancy Pelosi's office on January 6th. And this was just one T-Bagger (Trump Bagger).
1614880819089.png

Hmm. Those Kavanaugh protesters don't look very violent to me. Nope, no need for a fence.

They're cutting holes in it, climbing over it with ladders, and digging under it.
might as well just take it down then right??

those smugglers dont need all the hassle right???

Smugglers use freight traffic more than border jumpers.
so you think we should just make it even easier and take down the walls??

Why? Do you think they would stop using the long haulers to smuggle their products on the roads, in planes or by boats?
when you shut down one path it leaves more resources to focus on the others,,,

sounds like you dont care about human smugglers and the children they abuse,,

Trump won.

January 6th
View attachment 464108

View attachment 464109

View attachment 464110View attachment 464111
Or how about when Democrats try to burn alive two Jewish speakers in Berkeley California?View attachment 464112

Again, this is outside the office of Sen Susan Collins during the Kavanaugh protest. Don't see anybody storming her office or ransacking it.
View attachment 464115

And this is inside Nancy Pelosi's office on January 6th. And this was just one T-Bagger (Trump Bagger).
View attachment 464116
Hmm. Those Kavanaugh protesters don't look very violent to me. Nope, no need for a fence.
You still breached the capital while constitutional confirmation was taking place with the intention of stopping it. We took a few selfies.. we trespassed .. no one died except for trump supporters.. seems like a your desperate to create something that didn’t happen.. is it a constitutional right to assemble and speak without being almost burn to death?
6E5A1B11-0CF0-448B-9753-493952DBF8C4.jpeg

That’s old wall that Democrats refuse to replace
Yes. The new wall is being cut through as well, though. I was surprised by this as well, but it's true, according to Customs and Border Patrol.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has asked contractors for help making President Trump’s border wall more difficult to climb over and cut through, an acknowledgment that the design currently being installed along hundreds of miles of the U.S.-Mexico boundary remains vulnerable.

That’s was june 2020, you said they cut through his new wall, when in fact it was old wall Democrats refuse to replace with stronger wall,, trumps new wall sends ice agents a instant alert the wall is being attacked. And can prevent aliens
I'm not there, but the article says it is NEW wall. Please read the article before commenting.

The president has ceased promoting the $15 billion barrier as “impenetrable” in the months since The Washington Post reported that smuggling crews have been cutting through new sections of the structure using inexpensive power tools.
That article is from 2019! Lol err
WTF are you talking about? It's the same article that you still refuse to read. I'm not wasting anymore time on you. Stay stupid, your choice..
Click the link it said nov 2019
Nowhere does that article indicate 2019. In fact, there's a photo of a portion of the fence in that article with the caption...

U.S. Border Patrol agents look at the border fence construction in Lukeville, Ariz., on Jan. 7, 2020. (Carolyn Van Houten/The Washington Post)
I’m not wasting my time with your nonsense .. she provided two links one was dated November 2019. The other one was in 2020 today is march 4, 2021 the border wall that was cut through was an old border wall.
No it wasn't. It was Trump's wall...

Current and former CBP officials confirmed that there have been cutting breaches, but they said the new bollard system remains far superior and more formidable than any previous design.

[...]

Smugglers with reciprocating saws were able to cut through previous versions of the barrier in far less time, agents note, and the new bollard design makes the smugglers’ task significantly more difficult. Other Homeland Security officials note that the narrow gap created by a cut bollard permits only one person to pass through at a time, making it more difficult for large groups of migrants or smugglers to cross.

Yes. The new wall is being cut through as well, though. I was surprised by this as well, but it's true, according to Customs and Border Patrol.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has asked contractors for help making President Trump’s border wall more difficult to climb over and cut through, an acknowledgment that the design currently being installed along hundreds of miles of the U.S.-Mexico boundary remains vulnerable.

That’s was june 2020, you said they cut through his new wall, when in fact it was old wall Democrats refuse to replace with stronger wall,, trumps new wall sends ice agents a instant alert the wall is being attacked. And can prevent aliens
I'm not there, but the article says it is NEW wall. Please read the article before commenting.

The president has ceased promoting the $15 billion barrier as “impenetrable” in the months since The Washington Post reported that smuggling crews have been cutting through new sections of the structure using inexpensive power tools.
WTF are you talking about? It's the same article that you still refuse to read. I'm not wasting anymore time on you. Stay stupid, your choice..
Nowhere does that article indicate 2019. In fact, there's a photo of a portion of the fence in that article with the caption...

U.S. Border Patrol agents look at the border fence construction in Lukeville, Ariz., on Jan. 7, 2020. (Carolyn Van Houten/The Washington Post)
I’m not wasting my time with your nonsense .. she provided two links one was dated November 2019. The other one was in 2020 today is march 4, 2021 the border wall that was cut through was an old border wall.

Current and former CBP officials confirmed that there have been cutting breaches, but they said the new bollard system remains far superior and more formidable than any previous design.
[...]
Smugglers with reciprocating saws were able to cut through previous versions of the barrier in far less time, agents note, and the new bollard design makes the smugglers’ task significantly more difficult. Other Homeland Security officials note that the narrow gap created by a cut bollard permits only one person to pass through at a time, making it more difficult for large groups of migrants or smugglers to cross.
Where does that say the car full of aliens cut through part of the wall that trump built?

Justice Roberts wouldn't take it because he was worried about what you loons would do.

LOL

Great, now everyone here sees you're too stupid to know the difference between being for building a wall in 2005 from being against expanding it in 2019. :eusa_doh:

Not to mention, but I will anyway, Democrats were giving Americans what they wanted...

A new Pew Research Center survey finds that majority of Americans (58%) continue to oppose substantially expanding the border wall, while 40% favor the proposal.
You're the biggest f'n imbecile here. You really want another beatdown?
LOL

Talking to your betters like that only emphasizes how stupid you are. G'head, tell the forum again how Democrats being against expanding the existing wall in 2019 has anything to do with Democrats being building a wall in 2005...

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Dems helped fund a border wall starting in 2005 until 2009. What makes you think that they don't want fences or walls or partitions?
and spouted for four years they're useless.

it is amazing you want to defend that kind of stupid. simply amazing.

They illegally changed voting laws.

[...]
Well that's an improvement, anyway.

[...]
Well that's an improvement, anyway.
Is this the twilight zone? Lol

[...]
Where does that say the car full of aliens cut through part of the wall that trump built?
Why would that article state that? That was a different incident.

[...]
Why would that article state that? That was a different incident.
That’s the only incident I responded to lol they cut through old wall not new wall. Thank you

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I'd bet he couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

Right now Americans are getting a look at his EO's and green shit and once they hit you can bet Biden won't be popular at all.

The election was the most fraudulent election in this countries history and there is more than enough proof out there to prove it. Biden got handed this country and will ruin all he can.

New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly landed over 11,000 in the unemployment line. You can bet the New Mexico voters aren't happy and no one that voted for his stupid ass will be happy. We've already got illegals swarming across the border since Biden handcuffed ICE and stopped constructin on the wall. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of our country as they cost us billions each year. Not to mention the robberies, rapes and murders they commit every year.

Oh I'd say Biden and Harris will be far from popular once 2024 gets here. I'd also bet the Reps take the House and Senate in 2022.

Forum List

Back