Why are American soldiers so weak and cowardly?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.

Regretfully, some people think there are rules in war. Let us unleash the true power of the US armed forces...minus the worries of collateral damage, allies and enemies. Let us actually DECLARE war...then you would appreciate what the US military can do.

The day when we rape, pillage, and raze is coming soon...and there is nothing the UN or any other nation can or will do about it. Don't awaken the sleeping giant. We are only half awake right now...just wait until we get a shot of coffee. Just wait until there is another 9/11 type terrorist attack...you will get yours.

Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.
I think if you took a poll of America, barely a handful of people would "wish to be as tough as even 1 gurkha."

Let them fight a war like they are supposed to without your stupid left wing rules of engagement and any war we go into will be a slaughter. We need to stop fighting wars with liberal rules attached. Go in, kill people, blow shit up and leave. We will win those wars all day long. But the left won't let that happen. The reason these wars are even close is because of assholes like you and that muslim piece of shit malcom ****.

And if you doubt our might and how far we will go to secure peace...ask Japan.

Meh. I've seen better attempts at trolling.

FYI ----- Viet Nam, Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan, were/are political wars, and not all out war as one would consider war to be. Our soldiers are doing what they're told by the self-serving politicians. Politics and diplomacy fight wars now, and not soldiers. Soldiers are only pawns in the game, nothing more. We have the means to win wars in a matter of a few days, with victory, and with pride. But, our politicians will not allow that to happen. Our soldiers are not the problem, our government is the problem.

We have the weaponry and technology to defeat any enemy on Earth. But, we leave all of it on the shelf collecting dust while we sacrifice our men and women in uniform. Don't ever underestimate the power of our military, or the strength of our soldiers. To do so would be a huge mistake. No country on Earth wants to see or experience our full strength and power in action against them. Obviously, you didn't dig deep enough into the reasons we lost all of those wars, and continue to lose them. Our politicians play war until they feel like picking up their marbles and going home. This results in no defeats, no wins, and thousands of our soldiers either dead or wounded.

Again, don't test our soldiers, to do so would be a bad move.

Another ahole pointing out that those who went to Vietnam were 10 times the men he is, but then again maybe this troll is a woman.

The North in Vietnam never won a major engagement against the US, not, not TET not anything.

American soldiers can not fight a war againts Islam with their hands tied because of Obama's and their lillies of the valley ...

Liberals ... ....who support deserters like Bowe Bergdahl's

Cowards ...scum of the earth

what a disgrace !!!

Selective low information leftie opinion not withstanding, the greatest Military in the world brought a culture that could not be defeated in a thousand years to it's knees in Vietnam. The problem or the resolution to the problem depending on your opinion is that the greatest Military in the world often works for the most inept administrations. LBJ set the rules so that the U.S. could win every battle in Vietnam and still lose the war. Ironically when LBJ finally exhausted the resources of the V.C. and defeated them it was the U.S. media that gave general Giap's forces a new incentive after their defeat in the Tet offensive. Walter Cronkite went to Vietnam and pronounced the incredible victory of U.S. forces during to Tet offensive to be a "stalemate" and LBJ complied and tearfully gave his resignation on national T.V. So it goes in the current conflicts. American forces took more ground faster and took less casualties in Iraq and defeated the 4th best equipped army on the ground in conventional warfare. The problem was that the American Military works for the political administration and democrats who once gave the president the option to use combat forces turned around and undermined the Military mission.

Gurkha is the sound of you swallowing my schmekel...

Okay, got it, you hate America and Americans. Cool.
Really? I did not know! Let's rerail the conversation. How can you explain the next facts? The US army attacks only those countries which are obviously weaker?
The U.S. Army has prosecuted about 1,900 cases of desertion since 2001.

Really? I did not know! Let's rerail the conversation. How can you explain the next facts? The US army attacks only those countries which are obviously weaker?

If I thought anything you typed was worthy of serious consideration, you'd know by now...

You seem to know everything under the sun so you tell us your version, Abdul.

Practice for the glorious day we wise up and start a modern day crusade. Besides...these little battles...they are designed to do damage to the bigger enemy.
And? That's not much.

Everyone is weaker than us you moron.

Everyone is weaker than us you moron.

Love your self-confidence. I'm sure you believe that ur cock is the biggest on the Earth. To be serious, the Romans also thought that they were stronger than all. But now Italians look more like Arabs than Europeans.

Forum List

Back