Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews.

Discuss, please

source: an ex knesset old soldier, wounded in 1948, uri avnery

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

I have been here just one week, now

In all that time, I have yet to see any post by a pro israeli zionist which is at all rational.

Only Irosie 91 will ever ever debate and discuss anything at all.

Anything even mildly critical of israel is met with a barrage of mindless insults

All they do is to post masses of crude propaganda from USA and israeli hate sites....ad nauseam

They slander peoples identity routinely and repeatedly and in groups like a gang; goebeels style

they HAVE no arguments at all.

It is hit shit and run, that's all they ever do

Roudy and Hossfly can be amusing, occasionally

Foreveryoung and Sayit aint quite so bad as the rest

And becauseI know is just as bad on the Arab side

But all the rational people here are the crttics of israel

are there any decent zionists out there?

will you please come forward and make this a decent place???

Zionism is a direct reaction to antisemitism;
first by the Tsars of Russia, then by Hitler
but they became siamese twins
and that's what they are here

Last edited:
Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews.

Discuss, please

source: an ex knesset old soldier, wounded in 1948, uri avnery

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

I have been here just one week, now

In all that time, I have yet to see any post by a pro israeli zionist which is at all rational.

Only Irosie 91 will ever ever debate and discuss anything at all.

Anything even mildly critical of israel is met with a barrage of mindless insults

All they do is to post masses of crude propaganda from USA and israeli hate sites....ad nauseam

They slander peoples identity routinely and repeatedly and in groups like a gang; goebeels style

they HAVE no arguments at all.

It is hit shit and run, that's all they ever do

Roudy and Hossfly can be amusing, occasionally

Foreveryoung and Sayit aint quite so bad as the rest

And becauseI know is just as bad on the Arab side

But all the rational people here are the crttics of israel

are there any decent zionists out there?

will you please come forward and make this a decent place???

Zionism is a direct reaction to antisemitism;
first by the Tsars of Russia, then by Hitler
but they became siamese twins
and that's what they are here
no zios brave enough to post here, it seems!!

but i wanted to exclude SAYIT from my hit list after his post today about Abbas
lets hope for more like that...............

Last edited:
Kvetch----your sophistry is as idiotic as your name-----if you need to know another yiddish word-----just ask try Schmuck or Chazer

Kvetch----your sophistry is as idiotic as your name-----if you need to know another yiddish word-----just ask try Schmuck or Chazer
schmuck I know.....the male equivalent of kvetch.............or...........penis

on those all too rare occasions

when the schmucks stop schmucking and the kvetch stops kvetching

and they get it on together

then the 3rd part of this special jewish unholy trinity emerges

the schmuck and the kvetch go joyfully on the oh vey

as g-d intended.........

chazer I don't know

what is that??

Who are you meeting Kvech? Certainly not Zionists! I am a Zionist. As you identify yourself as an anti-Zionist you do understand that what you are saying is that Israel doesn't have a right to exist. This is very sad to hear. You see, Israel was birthed from the ashes of the holocaust. The ovens of Aushwitz and for this reason the price is too high, unable to calculate, indeed there is no price we can place on what the Jews sacrificed in order to have Israel returned to them. So as you can see there will be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not 100 years from now, not ever. Feel free to share your thoughts. The Jews have paid too high a price for this land to ever give it up. Let's investigate this claim of yours about Zionists! Ha! Ha! I find the very idea quite preposterous but as I am in the mood to be amused I'll discuss it with you. - Jeremiah

DEFINING ZIONISM AS SIMPLY RECOGNIZING ISRAEL RIGHT TO EXIST IS NONSENSE AND ISRAEL WAS BORN FROM TERRORISM NOT THE ASHES OF THE HOLOCAUST AND THE EVENTS OF WW2 TO NOT GIVE LICENSE TO VIOLATE OTHERS IN THE SAME MANNER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsqj3HH4NVk&feature=related]Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube[/ame]

"Zionism" does not mean the same thing as "Israel's right to exist" but, I believe that the statement that was made is that often, the notion of "anti-zionist" is a way of denying Israel's right to exist. Can one be an anti-zionist and still accept Israel's right to exist? If the answer is "no" then there is little that can be had in the way of rational discourse as the two sides cannot agree on a specific and necessary premise to be a platform for debate and discussion.

Jeremiah----modern Israel existed before adolf abu ali was born----- its present existence is just as much a product of islamic oppression as it is of ---nazi or cossack oppression

"Zionism" does not mean the same thing as "Israel's right to exist" but, I believe that the statement that was made is that often, the notion of "anti-zionist" is a way of denying Israel's right to exist. Can one be an anti-zionist and still accept Israel's right to exist? If the answer is "no" then there is little that can be had in the way of rational discourse as the two sides cannot agree on a specific and necessary premise to be a platform for debate and discussion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE]Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support Israel 4 square. I support Jerusalem as Israels Capitol. And like Ezra and Nehemiah I am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As Churchill said, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on May 14, 1948, folks. But Israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a Muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 AD. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were Philistines and that is what we have trying to steal Israeli land. Once again. But the G-d of Israel gave that land to Abraham and his descendants Isaac and Jacob and all the Jews who are there today are the children of Abraham. The Bible makes it clear in Genesis that God called Isaac the son of inheritance. Not Ishmael. So take it up with God. lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in God!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King Solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no God! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - Jeremiah

wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support israel 4 square. I support jerusalem as israels capitol. And like ezra and nehemiah i am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As churchill said, jerusalem belongs to the jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on may 14, 1948, folks. But israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 ad. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were philistines and that is what we have trying to steal israeli land. Once again. But the g-d of israel gave that land to abraham and his descendants isaac and jacob and all the jews who are there today are the children of abraham. The bible makes it clear in genesis that god called isaac the son of inheritance. Not ishmael. So take it up with god. Lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in god!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no god! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - jeremiah

why are you babbling like some wingnut zealot ??

wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support israel 4 square. I support jerusalem as israels capitol. And like ezra and nehemiah i am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As churchill said, jerusalem belongs to the jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on may 14, 1948, folks. But israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 ad. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were philistines and that is what we have trying to steal israeli land. Once again. But the g-d of israel gave that land to abraham and his descendants isaac and jacob and all the jews who are there today are the children of abraham. The bible makes it clear in genesis that god called isaac the son of inheritance. Not ishmael. So take it up with god. Lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in god!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no god! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - jeremiah

No babble at all, cupcake.

no babble at all, cupcake.

completely delusional babble ...ezra and nehemiah... 570 ad. ...ishmael. ...churchill ...COMPLETE MADDNESS

Last edited:
Wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support Israel 4 square. I support Jerusalem as Israels Capitol. And like Ezra and Nehemiah I am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As Churchill said, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on May 14, 1948, folks. But Israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a Muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 AD. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were Philistines and that is what we have trying to steal Israeli land. Once again. But the G-d of Israel gave that land to Abraham and his descendants Isaac and Jacob and all the Jews who are there today are the children of Abraham. The Bible makes it clear in Genesis that God called Isaac the son of inheritance. Not Ishmael. So take it up with God. lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in God!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King Solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no God! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - Jeremiah
You said it so beautifully .Anti-Semites hide behind the cloak of anti-Zionism because they think it somehow makes the ancient hatred more palatable .We see right through it.

Forum List

Back