Why are 99% of Hollywood, Liberals?

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012

Why is it everytime you turn on the TV some Hollywood actor or actress is speaking or promoting Liberalism FOR a specific candidate and almost all of them vote Liberal Democrat and will be voting for Obama next week?

Why is that?

But we see Clint Eastwood back Romney and it's unheard of...out of order...etc...

A few Actors/Actresses who I never thought in a lifetime would be Liberals:

1. Ice T
2. Nia Long
3. Esa Morales
4. Samuel L. Jackson
5. Katy Perry
6. Barbara Steisand
7. Whoopi Goldberg
8. Will.I.Am
9. Scartlett Johannsen
10. Jon Stewart

Way back when Joe McCarthy was active, he was trying to clean Hollywood of the communist cess pool. He just wasn't successful at it.

Most of them are:

1) uneducated.
2) live in a fantasy world

And all of them make their money by pretending to be someone they aren't. In other words, they get paid to lie. The better they are at decieving people into believing they are their characters, the more money they make.

Who do you think they would be drawn to?

Why is it everytime you turn on the TV some Hollywood actor or actress is speaking or promoting Liberalism FOR a specific candidate and almost all of them vote Liberal Democrat and will be voting for Obama next week?

Why is that?

But we see Clint Eastwood back Romney and it's unheard of...out of order...etc...

A few Actors/Actresses who I never thought in a lifetime would be Liberals:

1. Ice T
2. Nia Long
3. Esa Morales
4. Samuel L. Jackson
5. Katy Perry
6. Barbara Steisand
7. Whoopi Goldberg
8. Will.I.Am
9. Scartlett Johannsen
10. Jon Stewart

Then there are the few good men...James Wood, Clint Eastwood, Charlton Heston and more.

Hollywood has leaned far left for many decades. Joe McCarthy was concerned about communists in Hollywood. Hollywood is a melting pot for people that:

a)
do not think for themselves but rely on others to write their script.

b)
write scripts for others without having to observe truthfulness.

c)
pretend to be something they are not.

Seems to me this fits right in with the liberal agenda and naturally attracts liars, actors, actresses, unions, agents, publicists and others whose relative value in their field of effort does not depend on honesty or hard work.

Therefore: Hollywood is liberal....always will be.

They live in the land of make-believe, making huge amounts of money on marginal talent and/or doing very little of what most people out in the real world would consider work.

Why wouldn't they be lolberals? :lol:

Never looked at them that way. good point.

I guees if they don't do anything but sit around the house/apartment waiting on their agent to call with a script, they fit the liberal make up.

Do nothing, gain it all.

Most of them are:

1) uneducated.
2) live in a fantasy world

And all of them make their money by pretending to be someone they aren't. In other words, they get paid to lie. The better they are at decieving people into believing they are their characters, the more money they make.

Who do you think they would be drawn to?

Makes more sense now :clap2: thanks.

Speaking of Hollywood lib's, Streishand is begging for donations to obama. He has Hollywood on his side and people are begging?

They live in the land of make-believe, making huge amounts of money on marginal talent and/or doing very little of what most people out in the real world would consider work.

This.

LOLberals have no sense of economics, real labor or reality. They run around shouting about capitalism being the worst thing ever as they rake in massive amounts of currency by selling themselves as the product.

ROFLMAO

I mean, just look at Michael Moore. The guy is a fucking fruit cake.

Speaking of Hollywood lib's, Streishand is begging for donations to obama. He has Hollywood on his side and people are begging?

I wonder about this?

I mean with all the money Actors/Actresses have, they could back Obama without blinking.

WHY go on TV/Internet to ask for financial support for Obama?

Actors, dude.

These people talk about all kinds of LOLberal issues while they sit and enjoy the best lifestyles american consumerism can buy. They are blowhards. All of them. They aren't in touch with reality at all.

Michaal Medved had an interesting take. He basically said that there's no real line between what makes an actor/actress successful over someone else. So, it could boil down to pure luck that Samuel L. Jackson got a role over some other black actor that was vying for the same role that propelled him to stardom. It's not that Jackson is that much better, just right place, right time.

When you feel that success is little more than luck, you've found a home in the democrat party.

This.

LOLberals have no sense of economics, real labor or reality. They run around shouting about capitalism being the worst thing ever as they rake in massive amounts of currency by selling themselves as the product.

ROFLMAO

I agree. It's distrubing to see/hear Hollywood types talking down on Capitalism when Capitalism is what got them where they are.

Something is not connecting the dots in the minds of these people that's for sure.

Nia Long used to be my Highschool crush..
I wet the bed over her numerous times...:badgrin:
woke up with un-natural boners thinking about her...:badgrin:

Now, I can't stand to see her open her mouth, especially when it comes to Politics.

Way to kill a bonerfied crush Nia.

Sounds like the job desctription of bankers and hedge fund managers...

This.

ROFLMAO

I agree. It's distrubing to see/hear Hollywood types talking down on Capitalism when Capitalism is what got them where they are.

Something is not connecting the dots in the minds of these people that's for sure.

Nia Long used to be my Highschool crush..
I wet the bed over her numerous times...:badgrin:
woke up with un-natural boners thinking about her...:badgrin:

Now, I can't stand to see her open her mouth, especially when it comes to Politics.

Way to kill a bonerfied crush Nia.

Most LOLberal women have that effect on me. At least the ones that don't look like they traded in female features for ogre ones at teh DNC headquarters. As soon as they open that mouth to talk (the non-ogre ones), it's like instant flacid noodle.

Michaal Medved had an interesting take. He basically said that there's no real line between what makes an actor/actress successful over someone else. So, it could boil down to pure luck that Samuel L. Jackson got a role over some other black actor that was vying for the same role that propelled him to stardom. It's not that Jackson is that much better, just right place, right time.

When you feel that success is little more than luck, you've found a home in the democrat party.
There's that, along with the PR angle.

When you're an insanely rich person who does very little of what people look upon as work, you inoculate yourself from criticism from the media-entertainment complex by being a lolberal.

Forum List

Back