Why Americans will NOT vote for Biden....

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Joe Biden's party stands for the following and frankly, logical thinking American would agree that the Democrats are for the most part in favor of all of the attached!
theyclosed080820.png

Now here is what the Democrats/Biden were in FAVOR of doing to America!
Obamaantibus011320.png

Joe Biden's party stands for the following and frankly, logical thinking American would agree that the Democrats are for the most part in favor of all of the attached!
View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573

Several Red State governors closed their businesses, schools, churches, hair salons. Blaming Biden is intellectual dishonesty.

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573
View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573
Nice post. Thank you.

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573

Several Red State governors closed their businesses, schools, churches, hair salons. Blaming Biden is intellectual dishonesty.
Actually not blaming Biden but his party. Those blaming Trump are also then intellectually dishonest!

"Voting for the lessor of two evils" admits The Donald is evil ... I think you're wrong ... I'm voting for The Donald because I think he's the better man for our country today ... not better than just Biden, better than most everybody ... Jerry Brown's looking for job ... he promises to do everything the exact opposite of what he did the first two terms as California governor ...

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573
Actually both Dotards are a great danger to the USA..But you can't see that with yer myopia.

Maybe some Americans agree more with Biden on the issues, and think that Trump is an embarrassing, damaged, dangerous buffoon.

Not everyone is a talk radio Trumpster.
OH I agree there are some Americans agree with Biden. No question. Who are those people though? The perception that the above attachment represents is also represented by these photos...
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 9.41.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 9.41.24 AM.png

Maybe some Americans agree more with Biden on the issues, and think that Trump is an embarrassing, damaged, dangerous buffoon.

OH I agree there are some Americans agree with Biden. No question. Who are those people though? The perception that the above attachment represents is also represented by these photos...
View attachment 372579View attachment 372580
There are indeed some pretty nasty people on both ends of the spectrum.

Most Americans are not like that.

All one has to do is open both eyes, and they'll see that.

The way the pandemic was handled was inept. I don't blame the Potus however. The richest most powerful nation in the world was not prepared for this but the possibility was always there. To me it's says something sad about america We should have been prepared years and years ago. Blaming the Potus is not correct. I'm disappointed in my country.

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573

Actually not blaming Biden but his party. Those blaming Trump are also then intellectually dishonest!

He declared a state of emergency. Right?
His CDC issued very strict guidelines to reopening. Right?

The sad and pathetic response to Covid 19 is all on him.

Yea you are right regarding the continuum. The major problem though is the media bias favoring the Democrats because of this reason which I'd like your comment on!
96%donateHillary.png

The way the pandemic was handled was inept. I don't blame the Potus however. The richest most powerful nation in the world was not prepared for this but the possibility was always there. To me it's says something sad about america We should have been prepared years and years ago. Blaming the Potus is not correct. I'm disappointed in my country.
I blame WHO and the Chinese communists that control it.

Yea you are right regarding the continuum. The major problem though is the media bias favoring the Democrats because of this reason which I'd like your comment on!
View attachment 372585
The media has always leaned left, and at this point very little can be taken as the full story, no matter where you get it.

Regardless, Americans' opinions on Trump and the issues are what they are. Those Americans who are concerned about his behaviors and fitness for office arrived at their opinion through simple observation. It's pretty obvious. So are the differences in issues.

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573

He declared a state of emergency. Right?
His CDC issued very strict guidelines to reopening. Right?

The sad and pathetic response to Covid 19 is all on him.
And what is the pathetic response?
We should be like China?
LOCK everyone up. Don't report anything! Please explain how China with 1.4 Billion people can have only 84,596 cases
and 4,634 deaths while testing 90 million? That sounds like what the USA should have done!
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 9.49.13 AM.png

View attachment 372572
View attachment 372573

I hold no illusions that ALL Americans planning to vote for Joe Biden don't know exactly what he and his democratic party stand for, and yet they are not deterred the least bit because propaganda has taken their souls, hearts and minds beyond the point of no return. For democrat voters to admit to themselves and the world at large how they have shamelessly embraced evil would be too humiliating at this stage in the game. Honestly? I believe a majority of democratic voters have dug in, battened down their hatches and gone all in to await the collapse of our civilization. But when that collapse comes they won't blame Biden or their political party—oh no—they'll blame white folk at large and, of course, Donald John Trump. The modern democrats nearly one and all are far beyond delusional and super cruising down there somewhere in an abyss of absolute denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back