Why American politics is so stupid

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Because the rest of the entire world believes it and so do I

It's rooted in the day-to-day living of American simplicity going to work that to your kids keep your head down enjoy life a little ...

Nobody told George Washington this concept needs a makeover and I'm pretty sure there are enough people in this country I will say no i 2 the insane political..

The fact that the Democrats stole the 2020 election and what we see in the Democrat controlled big city shithole voting districts are all the proof we need that American polictics is as corrupt as any other part of the world.

It's rooted in the day-to-day living of American simplicity going to work that to your kids keep your head down enjoy life a little ...

Nobody told George Washington this concept needs a makeover and I'm pretty sure there are enough people in this country I will say no i 2 the insane political..
The politics are stupid but not near as much as your threads are.

And keep the kids out of it.
Otherwise we risk that all the children are insane, waiting for the summer rain.
The End.

it used to be that way - where it was seen as an adult requirement to work. If you didn’t have any skills, you either acquired some, or you just recognized that you would always earn a low wage. Comes with being a grownup.

Dems have changed the whole outlook - now it is seen as an acceptable choice NOT to work, but to live off taxpayers’ money Instead with ever-increasing assistance programs.

A country goes into decline when hard work and success are seen as optional choices and goals, and people are “comforted” by being told its fine not to even attempt to support yourself.

Forum List

Back