Why am I getting this terrible sense of Déjà vu?

R

rdean

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

Why am I getting this terrible sense of Déjà vu? Why does all this seem so familiar?

W was so stupid however, it is hard to imagine lightning striking twice in the same place.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

Why am I getting this terrible sense of Déjà vu? Why does all this seem so familiar?
Explain "anti science". I'm not following that one.

Is he against technology? Medicine? I'm not getting your point.

I'm getting a sense of déjà vu vu. It's could swear I've seen this rdean thread a hundred times before!

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

If you are thinking Bush, you are incorrect. This is to be a fully fascist administration. No Colin Powell's will be allowed in the Cabinet of Deplorables.

And speaking of "tax cuts for the rich"

There's this

The top 1% of Americans, who have an average income of more than $2.1 million, pay 43.6% of all the federal individual income tax in the U.S.; the top 0.1% — just 115,000 households, whose average income is more than $9.4 million — pay more than 20% of it.

Time for the freeloaders to step up and pay their FAIR SHARE!

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

Let me guess...

someone snuck real hamburger into your veggieburger, and your sensitive stomach is screaming at your...

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

They're a fucking broken record. Same shit, over and over and over....they never evolve. They hate that the world is leaving them behind, so they cling to the only things they know.

The world is leaving them behind?

Hmmm

WH
Senate
House
1, possibly 3 seats on SCOTUS?

Yeah, they're really back there in the dust

Tax cuts for the rich.

Anti science

Deregulation.

Hawks.

They're a fucking broken record. Same shit, over and over and over....they never evolve. They hate that the world is leaving them behind, so they cling to the only things they know.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Decay = "evolution". Okay, I get it.

Hmmm

WH
Senate
House

Thanks to 4 swing states. Otherwise, the rest of Americans voted against the reich wing.

4 swing states?

The 'rest' of America?

How many states did Hillary get?

15?
20?

and Trump got the REST

Hmmm

WH
Senate
House

Thanks to 4 swing states. Otherwise, the rest of Americans voted against the reich wing.

4 swing states?

The 'rest' of America?

How many states did Hillary get?

15?
20?

and Trump got the REST

lol, hilarious that you think you have some sort of mandate. Hillary is STILL pummeling Trump in the popular vote, leading by 1.3 million last time I checked, and your white trash fascist barely squeaked in thanks to just barely winning 4 key swing states and the archaic, outdated electoral college.

Forum List

Back