Why 911 Lies are easire to believe than 911 TRUTH

The "mountain of evidence" turns into a tinfoil hat daydream when you consider how and why the US government would intentionally destroy the symbol of capitalism and kill 3,000 citizens. I noticed that the "mountain of evidence" concocted by the conspiracy dreamers is very, very careful to keep the Clintons out of the equation. Isn't it all about politics and political agenda? What freaking political agenda would cause the US government destroy the World Trade Center? How was Bill Clinton involved? The facts are that a bunch of jihad crazies hijacked planes and drove them into the Towers.

Speculation about why & who aside, what explanation do you prefer as to exactly how it is that the towers & 7 were completely destroyed and other buildings in the same complex were damaged but not completely destroyed?

Note that there is a video of Bill Clinton scolding a "truther" by saying "HOW DARE YOU" as if its a really bad thing to question the official version of events.
I would almost go along with a conspiracy theory that the Arkansas pervert team intentionally ignored jihad threats in order to placate their radical left base.
:rofl::rofl::poke:

Obviously somebody doesn't know how to communicate in words.
a picture paint a thousand words.. moving pictures a million more.

so does anyone have even a few words as a clue to what is being expressed,
or for that matter attempted expression? what?

Part of the problem with the BIG LIE is the fact that once deceived, most people are reluctant to change their position on the matter, even when shown compelling evidence that they have been defrauded.

Part of the problem with the BIG LIE is the fact that once deceived, most people are reluctant to change their position on the matter, even when shown compelling evidence that they have been defrauded.

And you are a prime example of just that. Some idiot claimed that "no planes were hijacked on 9/11," that the fires were "staged and controlled," and that some still unidentified "energy source" brought down those buildings (the BIG LIES) and you not only swallowed the bait, you cling desperately to it. You have been defrauded.

And you are a prime example of just that. Some idiot claimed that "no planes were hijacked on 9/11," that the fires were "staged and controlled," and that some still unidentified "energy source" brought down those buildings (the BIG LIES) and you not only swallowed the bait, you cling desperately to it. You have been defrauded.

No, I viewed the events of 9/11/2001 with my eyes open, and saw the "B movie" special effects and also the gross lies/distortions promoted by the mainstream media.
The very fact of the total destruction of WTC1, 2 & 7 is a starting point for KNOWING that there is something wrong with this picture.
Why should anybody believe that the damage at the WTC or Pentagon was the result of a hijacked airliner crash? Where is the supporting physical evidence, that is the accounting for the aircraft wreckage? Exactly how much & of what sort of wreckage was recovered and examined?

No, I viewed the events of 9/11/2001 with my eyes open, and saw the "B movie" special effects and also the gross lies/distortions promoted by the mainstream media.
The very fact of the total destruction of WTC1, 2 & 7 is a starting point for KNOWING that there is something wrong with this picture.
Why should anybody believe that the damage at the WTC or Pentagon was the result of a hijacked airliner crash? Where is the supporting physical evidence, that is the accounting for the aircraft wreckage? Exactly how much & of what sort of wreckage was recovered and examined?
false...

false...

Wow, a one word rebuttal is all I get?
oh well......

Forum List

Back