Whose side was the Continental Army on?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I doubt that they fought on the side of the United States. There is information that they were enemies of the Indians, and the Indians were on the side of the Revolution. In particular, there is information that Lafayette fought in alliance with the Iroquois Confederation and even had the honorary title of Horseman from them.

Washington was the commander of the Continental Army, but he led a pro-British policy. They then staged an anti-American coup in Philadelphia, repealing the US Constitution.

The official version has many contradictions. It is logical to assume that these were anti-American troops.

• Banned
The Continental Flag was with British symbols. It does not match the American flag of Betsy Ross. If they weren't loyal to the British, they wouldn't depict British symbols. This proves 100% that the Continental Army was British.

I doubt that they fought on the side of the United States. There is information that they were enemies of the Indians, and the Indians were on the side of the Revolution. In particular, there is information that Lafayette fought in alliance with the Iroquois Confederation and even had the honorary title of Horseman from them.

Washington was the commander of the Continental Army, but he led a pro-British policy. They then staged an anti-American coup in Philadelphia, repealing the US Constitution.

The official version has many contradictions. It is logical to assume that these were anti-American troops.

First of all, at no time during the Revolutionary War were the majority of citizens in favor of becoming an independent nation.

And the Continental Army fought against the British and won. Had they lost, every person who signed the Declaration of Independence would have been tried and hung as traitors.

The Continental Flag was with British symbols. It does not match the American flag of Betsy Ross. If they weren't loyal to the British, they wouldn't depict British symbols. This proves 100% that the Continental Army was British.

So you are saying that the British were defeated by the British, which gave us our own nation? Can you see how ignorant that is?

The Continental Army was formed by Second Continental Congress. They fought against the British.

• Banned
First of all, at no time during the Revolutionary War were the majority of citizens in favor of becoming an independent nation.
The Americans were not for "independence", but for the expulsion of the British occupiers from America.
And the Continental Army fought against the British
1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281776%E2%80%931777%29.svg.png

• Banned
So you are saying that the British were defeated by the British
The Americans defeated the British. Don't play the fool, you know very well that I don't consider Americans to be Europeans.

The Americans defeated the British. Don't play the fool, you know very well that I don't consider Americans to be Europeans.

Whether you consider Americans to be Europeans or not is irrelevant. Just like whether you consider the cavalry to be cowboys or cowboys to be cavalry is irrelevant.

You said the Continental Army was British. And yet, the British were defeated by the Continental Army. Obviously that is ridiculous.

• Banned
Whether you consider Americans to be Europeans or not is irrelevant. Just like whether you consider the cavalry to be cowboys or cowboys to be cavalry is irrelevant.

You said the Continental Army was British. And yet, the British were defeated by the Continental Army. Obviously that is ridiculous.
In fact, the British were a continental army and were defeated by New France, which was freed from the French crown. These were the Indians organized by the French knights.

The Americans at that time were descendants of England, Germany, France and so on and they were not far removed from their European Ancestry.

The Americans were not for "independence", but for the expulsion of the British occupiers from America.

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281776%E2%80%931777%29.svg.png
The Americans were the European Colonists from European Ancestry that threw the British out, so ummm yeah they were for independence ya nimrod!

The Americans at that time were descendants of England, Germany, France and so on and they were not far removed from their European Ancestry.
This hypothesis does not fit the genetics, culture and spirit of America.
The Americans were the European Colonists from European Ancestry that threw the British out, so ummm yeah they were for independence ya nimrod!
Where is the Betsy's flag with stars from? Why did they have to place on their flag the flag of the empire with which they allegedly fought?

To the west of the British colonies was New France, inhabited by free Indians, and one of the organizers of the Revolution, Lafayette, was from a knightly family. The first constitution of the confederation was in the spirit of the knightly system. I'm pretty sure it was the knights who wanted to free the world from the Germanic elites.

Where is the Betsy's flag with stars from? Why did they have to place on their flag the flag of the empire with which they allegedly fought?

This "hypothesis" does fit the population at the time. To claim otherwise is either a lie or ignorant. I'll let you choose which.

Damn, you are a fucking idiot if you are going to use a Flag as a reason why to support your ludicrous fucking theories!

You are as fucking stupid as the idiots that believe the Battle Flag of Lee is the Confederate Flag!

I mean how fucking ignorant are you?

The people that fought for fucking independence were English, German-Dutch, French and so on with not far removed ancestry you fucking nimrod!

Hamilton was a bastard son of a damn Duke and where do you think Franklin and Washington ancestry came from you ding bat?

It is unbelievable that someone that write so many bullshit threads keep on going down this road!

So let see:

Pepsi is a mind controlling drug

Cowboys are the Cavalry

America has no Europeans

Now the Colonists were Indians that fought the British in the name of the French according to you, so what fucking drugs are you huffing?

To the west of the British colonies was New France, inhabited by free Indians, and one of the organizers of the Revolution, Lafayette, was from a knightly family. The first constitution of the confederation was in the spirit of the knightly system. I'm pretty sure it was the knights who wanted to free the world from the Germanic elites.
What?

You are retarded!

According to the "legend" Betsy's flag was sewn in 1976, allegedly for the event of the declaration of independence. But the US has been an independent state since at least 1975, the creation of the US is enshrined in the Articles of Congress.

Again a mismatch.

Once again: to fight with Britain under the British flag? Had LSD already been invented at that time?

According to the "legend" Betsy's flag was sewn in 1976, allegedly for the event of the declaration of independence. But the US has been an independent state since at least 1975, the creation of the US is enshrined in the Articles of Congress.

Again a mismatch.

Once again: to fight with Britain under the British flag? Had LSD already been invented at that time?
Ummm, check your damn dates you nimrod!

I was not born before the creation of the U.S. and the date was 1776 not the official year the U.S. became a country!

It was 1789 when the Constitution was ratified but 1783 was when the treaty was signed!

There is absolutely no evidence that Lafayette was ever in New France.

Forum List

Back