Whose pictures if posted on the USMB will get you banned? Anthony or Melania?

R

rdean

Melania?

melania-trump-nypjpg-8e09e42e1fe6a8b0.jpg

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

If Weiner was going to get in so much trouble, I don't know why he didn't just show the Kibbles and the Bits.

Republicans drummed him out of congress for showing, well, what was it he showed? His shorts, the back of his hand, his towel and so on.

But Melania on the other hand, WOW! Hot, hot, Hot! Republicans think she will make the classiest first lady since Laura who only killed her ex and Nancy, who believed astrology is a "REAL" science..

So whose pictures will get you banned?

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

If Weiner was going to get in so much trouble, I don't know why he didn't just show the Kibbles and the Bits.

Republicans drummed him out of congress for showing, well, what was it he showed? His shorts, the back of his hand, his towel and so on.

But Melania on the other hand, WOW! Hot, hot, Hot! Republicans think she will make the classiest first lady since Laura who only killed her ex and Nancy, who believed astrology is a "REAL" science..

Comparing Melania Trump to Anthony Weiner?

Are you fucking retarded?

1. Weiner was married at the time he was caught Sexting.

2. Melania was not married to Donald Trump at the time of her photos you are writing about.

Do you see the difference?

Also tell me has Melania Trump ever been caught or investigated for Sexting with minors?

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

2. Melania was not married to Donald Trump at the time of her photos you are writing about.

Also tell me has Melania Trump ever been caught or investigated for Sexting with minors?

Also let me add before you write about former First Lady's, well at least they have not been investigated to death like your heroin Hillary " What Emails! " Clinton!

( Direct at the OP'er because I did not want to edit my first response to the worthless twat! )

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

Also let me add before you write about former First Lady's, well at least they have not been investigated to death like your heroin Hillary " What Emails! " Clinton!

( Direct at the OP'er because I did not want to edit my first response to the worthless twat! )
You're right, she has been investigated to death. Hillary Clinton is the most vetted politician in American History.

Republicans have investigated her for 30 years using unlimited taxpayer money and the full resources of the FBI and the CIA. And they still can't find anything to prosecute.

With Isis and al Qaeda and right wing terrorists shooting up black churches and planting bombs, it seems the FBI could find better ways to use it's time than endlessly chasing after this woman and her family.

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

And Trump was married three times. What ruined his first two marriages? Mmm?

I don't know, but I'd much, much rather look at Melania's. I'm sure you feel differently, but hey, to each their own.
So would most of the rest of the world. "So nice to meat, I mean meet you. Even with clothes on, you look very mmmm".

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

You're right, she has been investigated to death. Hillary Clinton is the most vetted politician in American History.

Republicans have investigated her for 30 years using unlimited taxpayer money and the full resources of the FBI and the CIA. And they still can't find anything to prosecute.

With Isis and al Qaeda and right wing terrorists shooting up black churches and planting bombs, it seems the FBI could find better ways to use it's time than endlessly chasing after this woman and her family.

Did not answer my damn questions and notice your little dodge like the partisan whore that you are!

You wrote about Melania Trump pictures while trying to compare them to Anthony Weiner's sexting pics and it make me wonder how fucking retarded are you!?!

Anthony Weirner was married when caught Sexting and Melania Trump was not married to Donald John Trump and was a model at the time of her pictures...

As for Hillary Clinton, well the FBI seem to have found something and it will lead to Weiner ex-wife but I know it will not take the kunt ( your goddess Bitch Hound of Lucifer ) down because Weiner ex-wife will fall on the sword like the good little puppet!

Clinton has no business becoming President just like Trump!

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

And Trump was married three times. What ruined his first two marriages? Mmm?

1. The subject is about Melania and Anthony pictures and your retardation attempting to compare the two!

2. The reason why Trump has been divorced two times is public knowledge and I have written about it more times than you have bathed in your damn life! ( Dare you to say I have never written about Trump affairs )

3. Stay on topic!

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

Did not answer my damn questions and notice your little dodge like the partisan whore that you are!

You wrote about Melania Trump pictures while trying to compare them to Anthony Weiner's sexting pics and it make me wonder how fucking retarded are you!?!

Anthony Weirner was married when caught Sexting and Melania Trump was not married to Donald John Trump and was a model at the time of her pictures...

As for Hillary Clinton, well the FBI seem to have found something and it will lead to Weiner ex-wife but I know it will not take the kunt ( your goddess Bitch Hound of Lucifer ) down because Weiner ex-wife will fall on the sword like the good little puppet!

Selling your body to make a living through sexual titillation is called whoring. What does that make Melania?

Melania?

or Anthony?

weinerpost.jpg

Selling your body to make a living through sexual titillation is called whoring. What does that make Melania?

Interesting!

So every woman and man that ever posed for nude photos are whores now!

Whore meaning - Bing

Try again and remember Anthony Weiner was married when he was caught sexting while Melania was not married to Trump when those photos were taken...

Oh, and what is Hillary Clinton?

The Political Whore of Babylon!

Interesting!

Whore meaning - Bing

Try again and remember Anthony Weiner was married when he was caught sexting while Melania was not married to Trump when those photos were taken...

Nude is different from sexual titillation.
This isn't "art", it's a boner maker.

wvU4Kfk.jpg

Interesting!

Whore meaning - Bing

wvU4Kfk.jpg

Try again!

And remember seeing I am not this type of partisan whore I am the new SFC!

Interesting!

Whore meaning - Bing

wvU4Kfk.jpg

Try again!

I don't have to try again. Art and porn are different. Who was it who said "I can't tell you what porn is, but I know it when I see it".

Interesting!

Whore meaning - Bing

wvU4Kfk.jpg

Try again!

I don't have to try again. Art and porn are different. Who was it who said "I can't tell you what porn is, but I know it when I see it".

No, you don't know shit unless Hillary Clinton tell you what you need to know... You're more offended by Melania Trump than Anthony Weiner which tell me right off the bat what type of creep you are!

What Melania Trump did in the 1990's before being married to Donald Trump is not the same as what Anthony Weiner has done while being married to his wife, but of course you can not see it because of your hatred for anything that is not Democratic!

You're the type of piece of shit that write pure bullshit daily about those on the right and then defend those like Anthony Weiner just because he is Democratic and his wife is Huma, and that make you the fucking whore in all this!

Partisan parasites like you are disgusting pieces of filth that have ruined this country with your nonsense about how your political party can do no wrong!

The truth is Melania Trump broke no laws with her nude photos and because you are outraged a woman posed nude is not my damn problem but yours.

Now go ahead and write about how you believe Melania Trump is far worst than a man that was caught sexting minors and show your partisan whore way of thinking you worthless twat!

Forum List

Back