Whose going to pay for that wall?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

So would any decent American.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

reason i gave you a funny is because your post is funny in my opinion . That being said , hey 30 got in , i think they were caught and arrested same as 10 or more were caught baking in a semi truck trailer in a Texas Walmart parking lot a few weeks ago . And now with Trump it looks like ICE is going after these border hoppers both along the border and in interior USA cities . Anyway , nothing is one hundred percent secure and fixing things requires time and work WryCatcher . And in closing , the most practical way to pay for the Trump WALL is for YOU and ' ME ' to pay for it and then to break mexicos arms as the USA goes after the money from the mexicans WryCatcher . :afro:

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

Apparently Pismoe, we do not need a wall then.

I do not want to break Mexico, we should have strong countries on our boarders and ones we get along with.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

The savings we will get from no longer having to feed, house, "educate" and provide medical care to hordes of illegals will pay for it alone.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.

Apparently Pismoe, we do not need a wall then.

I do not want to break Mexico, we should have strong countries on our boarders and ones we get along with.
-------------------------------- hey Penny , hey , mexico is my and my kids and other Americans enemy . For the last 30 - 40 years they have sent their people to my country to drop anchor babies that then infect American schools to the detriment of American kids that have to go to those schools . Then these anchor babies grow up and they have the power to vote which weakens my and my kids and other Americans votes . Just 2 examples and there are many more examples Penny .

I wouldn't mind if we forced Hillary/Obama voters to pay for it. They created the mess we're trying to clean up.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.

Apparently the idiots no the left thought Mexico was going to write a check.

And what about the tunnels?

"Border Patrol agents arrested 30 people suspected of entering the country illegally through a smuggling tunnel spanning the US-Mexico border."

Border agents arrest 30 at cross-border smuggling tunnel

Oh, and BTW, maybe China needs to pony up money for the tunnels?

No Talk, MOre building.

Mmm, people got arrested at the tunnel? And now we get to see who owned that land, and maybe they will give names of the traffickers,

and we should fuck them all.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

So lets start a trade war with Canada and Mexico. We are not an island onto ourselves. Since global corps are in Mexico , yes mainly from the USA, they will just raise prices on goods coming from Mexico and who is going to foot the bill, the US citizens. T is an idiot, no one wants the wall, T said Mexico will pay for, he was trying to sound like a tuff man, the campaign is over, time to get back into reality.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Apparently the idiots no the left thought Mexico was going to write a check.

No the poorly educated that voted for T thought so.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

So lets start a trade war with Canada and Mexico. We are not an island onto ourselves. Since global corps are in Mexico , yes mainly from the USA, they will just raise prices on goods coming from Mexico and who is going to foot the bill, the US citizens. T is an idiot, no one wants the wall, T said Mexico will pay for, he was trying to sound like a tuff man, the campaign is over, time to get back into reality.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i believe that the wall will be built and that enemy mexico will pay for the wall , trade war is fine and for the next [supposedly] big deal , lets shut down USA Government Penny,

Forum List

Back