Who's Your NFL team and what are your thoughts on their first round draft pick?

My team is the Steelers and they drafted Alabama's Najee Harris. He looks like a solid back so goodbye James Conor and hello Najee! When I checked out his college stats, I thought the highlited portion below was a typo :omg:
View attachment 485675

26 touchdowns rushing in one season? WHAT?!?!?!? Bring it baby...
The Raiders traded Trent Brown back to the Patriots for a 5th round pick....and then drafted an OT to replace Trent Brown.

*facepalm*

Buffalo's in a pretty damn good spot right now. Beane and McDermott are still working towards a championship team and I have no problem with the Bills being the #1 contender in the AFC right now. Just need some more depth on the O line for Josh and a bit of tweaking on the D and we should be in a good spot to kick the Chiefs off the hill this year.

Buffalo's in a pretty damn good spot right now. Beane and McDermott are still working towards a championship team and I have no problem with the Bills being the #1 contender in the AFC right now. Just need some more depth on the O line for Josh and a bit of tweaking on the D and we should be in a good spot to kick the Chiefs off the hill this year.
"Off the hill"?

My team is the Steelers and they drafted Alabama's Najee Harris. He looks like a solid back so goodbye James Conor and hello Najee! When I checked out his college stats, I thought the highlited portion below was a typo :omg:
View attachment 485675

26 touchdowns rushing in one season? WHAT?!?!?!? Bring it baby...
Rams fan here. Steelers are in trouble , time for the browns to take whats their. As for the rams, we hardly need this draft . We are bowl bound barring a miracle. Book it, an go to bed .

"Off the hill"?
IOW AFC Conference Champs.

I’m a Washington Redskins fan. Their first round can be summed up pretty much like their entire draft...

Meh. Nothing special. Very vanilla. We’ll have to wait and see.

The general response from the talking heads around the sports media has been a B/B+ Grade. I’m more inclined to give it a C/C+. They filled roster holes with potentially very capable players. They made no splash or flash but they only made one minor odd move (drafting a long snapper). Dan Snyder’s fingerprints are nowhere to be found in this draft. I’m concerned that the franchise is adopting a more Bill Belichick attitude towards the draft than an Al Davis mentality.

First round for Dolphins was a good pick. I have missed the rest. They need a good back up QB. There sticking with Tua as starter and they will need help. As I have said in other post. They need better Offensive and Defensive line players.

There is no NFL team by that name.

Yes there is, and there always will be. You can put whatever name and logo you want on paper, in the media guide, and everywhere else; but they will ALWAYS be the Redskins to the true fans. We will not buy the new merchandise. We will not use the new name. We will always wear our old gear.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!
FOREVER

I’m a Washington Redskins fan. Their first round can be summed up pretty much like their entire draft...

Meh. Nothing special. Very vanilla. We’ll have to wait and see.

The general response from the talking heads around the sports media has been a B/B+ Grade. I’m more inclined to give it a C/C+. They filled roster holes with potentially very capable players. They made no splash or flash but they only made one minor odd move (drafting a long snapper). Dan Snyder’s fingerprints are nowhere to be found in this draft. I’m concerned that the franchise is adopting a more Bill Belichick attitude towards the draft than an Al Davis mentality.
So...they might actually WIN something?

There is no NFL team by that name.

Yes there is, and there always will be. You can put whatever name and logo you want on paper, in the media guide, and everywhere else; but they will ALWAYS be the Redskins to the true fans. We will not buy the new merchandise. We will not use the new name. We will always wear our old gear.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!
FOREVER
Everyone will buy the new merchandise, you pathetic loser.

Everyone will buy the new merchandise, you pathetic loser

Yes, people will buy the new gear. The casual fans, the band wagoners, the losers will buy the new stuff. The Diehards will not. We’ll continue to wear the gear with the REAL team name and logo.

Let them try to tell us we can’t anymore and we’ll make what happened at Old Trafford in Manchester, England on Sunday look like a trip to Disney.

Last edited:
I'm glad the Steelers finally replaced Connor. They should have done it a year ago. The Steelers actually look pretty good. They lost a few people it would have been nice if they could have kept, but overall, their draft was good. Now if only they would have retired Ben. I'd feel a lot better if they put Mason in there and let him sink or swim, prove himself. At least we'd know what we have! It's not like Ben's taking the team to the SB. With Ben after that last Cleveland game I'm afraid we already know what we got in Ben: a QB who is as changeable and fickle as the weather.

Everyone will buy the new merchandise, you pathetic loser

Yes, people will buy the new gear. The casual fans, the band wagoners, the losers will buy the new stuff. The Diehards will not. We’ll continue to wear the gear with the REAL team name and logo.

Let them try to tell us we can’t anymore and we’ll make what happened at Old Trafford in Manchester, England on Sunday look like a trip to Disney.
Oh, are you a little toughie, precious? Isn’t that adorable.

The name of the team has changed. Deal with it, douche bag.

The name of the team has changed. Deal with it, douche bag
I am dealing with it; by ignoring it; as are many others. That may not be how the team ownership and the league want us to deal with it, but we really couldn’t care less whst they want us to do.

I list all respect for Dan Snyder when he caved on the name issue. If he thinks we’re just going to move on he’s a bigger fool than I thought.

The Washington Redskins will always exist, so long as we remember them, honor them, sing Hail to the Redskins, and wear the gear. They will always be honored at the Pro football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. Like their namesakes the Redskins may be defeated but they will never be forgotten.

The name of the team has changed. Deal with it, douche bag
I am dealing with it; by ignoring it; as are many others. That may not be how the team ownership and the league want us to deal with it, but we really couldn’t care less whst they want us to do.

I list all respect for Dan Snyder when he caved on the name issue. If he thinks we’re just going to move on he’s a bigger fool than I thought.

The Washington Redskins will always exist, so long as we remember them, honor them, sing Hail to the Redskins, and wear the gear. They will always be honored at the Pro football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. Like their namesakes the Redskins may be defeated but they will never be forgotten.
What if they kept the the same old helmet avatar but change their name to the "Americans" or something in that direction. Or is the helmet an offense to anyone?

What if they kept the the same old helmet avatar but change their name to the "Americans" or something in that direction. Or is the helmet an offense to anyone?
Unfortunately the logo has been attacked even more than the name. That’s never coming back either, though it’s on much of the gear I still proudly wear.

Forum List

Back