Who’s the Worst President?

Worst President

• Total voters
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is a Caretakeer or Placeholder President until somebody better... Dem or GOP... comes along...

The entire point of the exercise on November 3, 2020, was not to remove an agenda...

The entire point of the exercise on November 3, 2020, was to eliminate an existential threat to American representative democracy while there was still time.

Whatever Uncle Joe screws up can be fixed... we can at least count on him to step aside, honorably, when his term is done.

The same cannot be said for your Orange Baboon-God, which is why he had to go.
My orange baboon God? I live in the UK and after looking around, can't see one.

You're as thick as sleepy Joe, dumbass.

Worst POTUS of the three.
Carter's one of the best, Obama's a war criminal who belongs in front of a firing squad, and Biden's a demented rapist, angry child-groper, and entitled racist career criminal.

So I guess Obama, but in fairness to him, he did have 8 years to commit his horrendous crimes against humanity, and rapist Biden's only had 8 months, and who knows how much longer?

Early days yet and I'm no spring chicken, but I have never seen anyone fuck up this much this fast before.
Everything Biden has been told to do, he has done. All of it smacks of three Democrat women: Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker, Maxine Waters, House Expenditure Chairman who writes the checks and orders her sycophants to stalk and harass Republican brass, and last but also a shadow President in 3 administrations, former Senator Hillary Clinton.

Carter's one of the best, Obama's a war criminal who belongs in front of a firing squad, and Biden's a demented rapist, angry child-groper, and entitled racist career criminal.

So I guess Obama, but in fairness to him, he did have 8 years to commit his horrendous crimes against humanity, and rapist Biden's only had 8 months, and who knows how much longer?
Outside of Biden's dementia, you're pretty far out there.

Outside of Biden's dementia, you're pretty far out there.
Opinions of Carter vary, but Obama's one of the worst war criminals in history, and Biden's a rapist, racist, angry child-groper and career criminal (we agree that he's demented) - this is just the sad reality.

Opinions of Carter vary, but Obama's one of the worst war criminals in history, and Biden's a rapist, racist, angry child-groper and career criminal (we agree that he's demented) - this is just the sad reality.
Z1e5KGJ.png

Where's you evidence he is a war criminal because I think your big mouth is very loose again?

Again, what horrendous crimes? Your so full of hate you've lost the objectivity of it all. How do you make it through the day , your head getting tortured with lies kicking rocks and slamming doors.
You're frustration needs medicating. Is you wife recovering ok?

Forum List

Back