Who’s The Jew?

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who’s The Jew?
Maybe Jews should sew special badges onto their sleeves so you can tell them apart from the rest of the population?

Why are you so strenuously avoiding the question?

Stop ducking, make your choice, and defend it.....if you can.

3.For many, and, judging by voting behavior, most Jewish folks wedded themselves to the Democrat Party. Ironically, over time, the propaganda has hidden that the Democrat Party has become the home for more and more racists, and anti-Semites.

But the result of result has diluted the religion of Judaism, largely, into a political version, Liberalism/Progressivism….part of the religion of Militant Secularism.
Many who call themselves Jews would be unwelcome into communities of religious Jews of a handful of decades ago.
They vote against the interests of the Jewish homeland, Israel, America’s ally in that part of the world, they support the party that has lowered standards for civility and morality, and still demand the respect that traditional Judaism was awarded in earlier eras.

4. But not all Jews….hence this schism:
“Baltimore Private School Alums Outraged Over Headmaster’s Condemnation of Anti-Semitism

A group of self-described "white alums" from a historically Jewish private school in Baltimore excoriated the institution's leadership this week after they condemned anti-Semitism from black students, alums, and parents who demanded the school implement a wide-ranging series of reforms.”
Baltimore Private School Alums Outraged Over School's Condemnation of Anti-Semitism

Jews who demand the firing of a Jew who eschews anti-Semitism???????

Who’s the Jew.the Headmaster, or the ones who support anti-Semitism?

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are two distinctly different iterations of the term "Jew" in our society.

There are those who claim to be Jews, yet are wedded to the party that hates religion....all of the traditional Judeo-Christian varieties, and works to destroy the Jewish homeland, Israel....

....versus those religiously, historically, and traditionally, Jewish folks.

Now, as described in the OP....... Who’s the Jew.the Headmaster, or the ones who support anti-Semitism?

Seems an eminently simple question for intelligent folks.

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Reaction score
Who’s The Jew?
Maybe Jews should sew special badges onto their sleeves so you can tell them apart from the rest of the population?

Why is it sooo necessary that you know who's a Jew and who's not? Have some special plans for them?

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who’s The Jew?

Why is it sooo necessary that you know who's a Jew and who's not? Have some special plans for them?

Gad.....what a coward.

Crawl away.

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Reaction score
Who’s The Jew?

Gad.....what a coward.

Crawl away.
So there are Jews you approve of, and those you don't. What would you like to do to them?

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This was the question from the OP, suggesting that there are real Jewish folks, traditional Jews, and then there are alleged Jews who give up the real identity in exchange for acceptance....they think.....by the Democrats/Leftists/Militant Secularists.

But not all Jews….hence this schism:
“Baltimore Private School Alums Outraged Over Headmaster’s Condemnation of Anti-Semitism

A group of self-described "white alums" from a historically Jewish private school in Baltimore excoriated the institution's leadership this week after they condemned anti-Semitism from black students, alums, and parents who demanded the school implement a wide-ranging series of reforms.”
Baltimore Private School Alums Outraged Over School's Condemnation of Anti-Semitism

Today, proof of my premise, that the Democrats/BLM/wokesters are really anti-Semites.

"BLM Rioters Tell Jewish Men Trying to Show ‘Solidarity’ to ‘Get the F*ck Out’
Posted by Mary Chastain Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:00am
Man taunts them as they leave: “Philly waking up. Revelation 2:09, the synagogue of Satan.”

From The New York Post:

“Amalek, what y’all doing down here? You don’t live here,” someone asks the men, referencing the Amalek tribe, which the Jewish Virtual Library says was the first enemy of the ancient Israelites.
“Y’all know we the real Jews, right?” continues the raspy-voiced man, who appears to be the one filming the clip.
“This ain’t your fight. Y’all gotta go,” another man tells them, as others start ganging up on them, shouting for them to leave.
“We’re just showing solidarity,” one of the Jewish men politely tells them, agreeing to leave but being surrounded and repeatedly told, “Get the f–k out!”
One of the protest group, hiding behind a full-face mask, violently pushes one of the Jewish men, and several appear to follow them as the abuse continues as they leave.
“Philly waking up. Revelation 2:09, the synagogue of Satan,” the man who confronted them says as they leave."

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This was the question from the OP, suggesting that there are real Jewish folks, traditional Jews, and then there are alleged Jews who give up the real identity in exchange for acceptance....they think.....by the Democrats/Leftists/Militant Secularists.

Today, proof of my premise, that the Democrats/BLM/wokesters are really anti-Semites.

"BLM Rioters Tell Jewish Men Trying to Show ‘Solidarity’ to ‘Get the F*ck Out’
Posted by Mary Chastain Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:00am
Man taunts them as they leave: “Philly waking up. Revelation 2:09, the synagogue of Satan.”

From The New York Post:

“Amalek, what y’all doing down here? You don’t live here,” someone asks the men, referencing the Amalek tribe, which the Jewish Virtual Library says was the first enemy of the ancient Israelites.
“Y’all know we the real Jews, right?” continues the raspy-voiced man, who appears to be the one filming the clip.
“This ain’t your fight. Y’all gotta go,” another man tells them, as others start ganging up on them, shouting for them to leave.
“We’re just showing solidarity,” one of the Jewish men politely tells them, agreeing to leave but being surrounded and repeatedly told, “Get the f–k out!”
One of the protest group, hiding behind a full-face mask, violently pushes one of the Jewish men, and several appear to follow them as the abuse continues as they leave.
“Philly waking up. Revelation 2:09, the synagogue of Satan,” the man who confronted them says as they leave."
Sounds more like right wing bigotry.

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was particularly heartened to find that in his recent column, Dennis Prager makes the very same point that I make in this thread: there are two types of persons who identify themselves as “Jews” but only one is really a Jew.

“A particularly pathologic example is American Jewry, which is expected to vote 3 to 1 for Joe Biden. Presidential candidates since Bill Clinton have vowed to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, which would entail moving our embassy there. Israel was the only country in the world in which the United States had its embassy in a city other than the capital. Only Donald Trump kept his promise by actually moving the embassy. And he did so despite the dire warnings of "experts" — a group that is frequently wrong on almost every issue — that the Arab and Muslim worlds would erupt in violence. The opposite happened: His policies have led to peace between Israel and three Arab countries, with more likely to follow unless Biden and the Democratic appeasers of Iran and the Palestinians come to power.

But peace between Israel and Arab countries, moving the American embassy to Jerusalem, and the fact that Trump has a Jewish daughter, Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren all mean nothing to most American Jews, for whom The New York Times means far more than the Torah. (The proof, if needed, is that the Jews who believe in the Torah will vote overwhelmingly for Trump.) Meanwhile, 70% of Israel's Jews support Trump.” Hatred of Trump Vs. Hatred of the Left, by Dennis Prager

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"President Donald Trump performed historically well among Jewish voters in Tuesday night's contested presidential election, receiving the highest portion of the Jewish vote for any Republican candidate since 1988, according to early exit polling.

Trump won 30.5 percent of the Jewish vote, up from the 24 percent he received in 2016, according to the Republican Jewish Coalition, which conducted an analysis of national exit polls along with analyst groups Basswood Research and McLaughlin & Associates. The poll included 600 registered voters nationwide who identified as Jewish.

The president won 43 percent of the Jewish vote in Florida, a historic high, according to polls conducted by the New York Times and Associated Press. This helped Trump clinch the state and remain competitive in the race as several states continue to count ballots. The poll also indicates that Jewish voters are increasingly willing to vote Republican despite the plurality of Jews historically voting Democratic. The RJC sees these inroads as critical to GOP candidates in contested states such as Florida."

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“Anti-Semitism in America
Jews overwhelmingly believe that America is becoming a more anti-Semitic and physically dangerous place for them to live, work, and study…

…BDS, which is almost exclusively a left-wing phenomenon, and which has vocal fans among growing Democratic Party constituencies, is viewed as either being anti-Semitic or having anti-Semitic supporters among a whopping 80% of Jewish respondents.

The findings hint at a sharpening awareness of anti-Semitism among Jews, who are sensitive to the potentially hateful motives behind American political rhetoric, hard-line anti-Israel activism, and the everyday behavior of their fellow citizens.” Anti-Semitism in America

Anti-Semitism in America varies directly with the growth of the Democrat Party.

And it is evident:

"Exit polls point to Trump gains among Jewish voters
Surveys show president picked up as much as 6% more Jewish support compared to 2016, and even more in important battleground of Florida, though some question findings"

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it is so tough for US Jews to cast a republican ballot that when
asshole Kerry ran in 2004----I had no choice but to ABSTAIN.
-------~~~~~~~~~~henceforth----I will grit my democrat teeth---
and GO RIGHT

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and GO RIGHT

Why?

“One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews - The Lid

1604942045681.png

Boston Review — State of the Nation

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and GO RIGHT

Why?

“One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews - The Lid

View attachment 413696

Boston Review — State of the Nation
the donkey is pixilated-----I prognosis is very negative

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was particularly heartened to find that in his recent column, Dennis Prager makes the very same point that I make in this thread: there are two types of persons who identify themselves as “Jews” but only one is really a Jew.

“A particularly pathologic example is American Jewry, which is expected to vote 3 to 1 for Joe Biden. Presidential candidates since Bill Clinton have vowed to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, which would entail moving our embassy there. Israel was the only country in the world in which the United States had its embassy in a city other than the capital. Only Donald Trump kept his promise by actually moving the embassy. And he did so despite the dire warnings of "experts" — a group that is frequently wrong on almost every issue — that the Arab and Muslim worlds would erupt in violence. The opposite happened: His policies have led to peace between Israel and three Arab countries, with more likely to follow unless Biden and the Democratic appeasers of Iran and the Palestinians come to power.

But peace between Israel and Arab countries, moving the American embassy to Jerusalem, and the fact that Trump has a Jewish daughter, Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren all mean nothing to most American Jews, for whom The New York Times means far more than the Torah. (The proof, if needed, is that the Jews who believe in the Torah will vote overwhelmingly for Trump.) Meanwhile, 70% of Israel's Jews support Trump.” Hatred of Trump Vs. Hatred of the Left, by Dennis Prager
I am with the Romans on this. Why should we care what any tribe does until they bring it forth to, Big brother Government, for public justice?

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I am with the Romans on this. Why should we care what any tribe does until they bring it forth to, Big brother Government, for public justice?
HUH?

shoshi

Reaction score
I am a Jew because i was born into the faith. My grandparents lived un Muslim rule in Tunisia and Iran. They made aliya to the Jewish state of Israel. There are many divisions here secular and religous and you have Mizrahi or eastern jews like me and the Ashkenazi or European Jews. Ashkenazi have mistaken me for Arab/Palestinian because i have darker skin than them. But to answer the question what makes a Jew it is the bloodline particular on your mothers side and the faith. Even if you are secular does your family come from the faith?

OP
PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I am a Jew because i was born into the faith.... But to answer the question what makes a Jew it is the bloodline particular on your mothers side and the faith."

You misunderstand the context of the query.

It is a political question.

This is the basis of same, from the OP:

Read the last sentence carefully.
And consider that 70% of those who call themselves Jews, voted for the party that put Israel under Iran's nuclear imperative and deny religious freedom in America.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List