Who's The Dumbest Democrat In Washington?

Who is the dumbest person in Washington?

• Maxine Waters

• AOC

• Joe Biden

• Nancy Pelosi

• Mitt Romney

• Ilhan Omar

• Jerry Nadler

• Adam. Schiff

• Elizabeth Warren

• Beto O’Rourke

• Cory Booker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know this is what you would call a target-rich environment, but somebody has to be number one.

Who do you think is the dumbest Democrat in Washington?
Doesn't matter, they are all smarter than Cheeto Jesus.

That's why you felt the need to post something like this.
Come on man!!

You know that's not the case.

The Media has to twist Trump's words to make him sound dumb.
All you have to with Biden is just let him keep talking.

I know this is what you would call a target-rich environment, but somebody has to be number one.

No one comes close to hank Johnson of capsizing Guam fame. Whata fucking retard

Technically, Romney is a Repub & Beto is the greeter at WalMart. No list of Dem morons is complete without these two. I give you Rep Hank Johnson & Sheila Jackson Lee. You can't fix stupid.

I'm going with Hank Johnson! The whole Guam thing showed a level of stupidity that was quite frankly AMAZING!!! Who voted for someone THAT stupid?

All those candidates fit the bill, no doubt. But I've been noticing a particularly annoying newcomer who could possibly make that list. Chris Coons. I didn't like him from the day he was sworn in and he let Biden damn near molest his petrified young daughter right in front of him. That and he's an irrationally mouthy asshole. Stick with Trumpie.

Maxine Waters likely has an iq of 65---if you want to go by actual iq test. Which one can cause the most the damage should be the real question...Pelosi now--AOC later followed by her terrorist involved Omar.

Sorry but I just thought of another one. How about that dimwit, Dar'shun Kendrick, who thought Trump was saying that illegal alien children were actually being carried here by animal coyotes and not human smuggling coyotes. She's gotta be in the running. Stick with Trumpie

Sorry but I just thought of another one. How about that dimwit, Dar'shun Kendrick, who thought Trump was saying that illegal alien children were actually being carried here by animal coyotes and not human smuggling coyotes. She's gotta be in the running. Stick with Trumpie
How about that lady that thought seals killed Bin Ladin. Actual seals that swim in the ocean..... *just kidding*

did you enjoy the swearing in of ACB? that was awesome, huh?

chucky pig-lousy
wait chucky hemorrhoid of pig-lousy
wait you get the picture

is that ever a matter of opinion....trump might be an ass but he aint as stupid as say O’Rourke .......

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The funniest part is Admiral Willard's deadpan response.

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Georgia) : My fear is that the island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.

Admiral Willard: We don't anticipate that.

We don't anticipate that. :abgg2q.jpg:

That comedy gold is funnier than Dick Cheney shooting Harry Whittington in the face.

Forum List

Back