Who’s Next? -- The Biden Administration's Domestic Terrorism Strategy is an announcement that they're coming for you.

We spent years laughing off all your civil war threats and 2nd amendment remedy talk until you jerks tried to violently overturn an election. Now that we are taking you people seriously you are bitching. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?

Hmmm....., how many weapons were used to forcibly and violently overturn the election on January 6th? To my knowledge the only weapons were carried and used by Capitol Police.
Only one person was killed by gunfire and that was a female veteran name Ashli Abbott.
Sorry, the days I would give you fantasy confederates the benefit of the doubt is gone.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation was established as our first Federal Police force.
According to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies, the want to defund local police constabularies and bring in a National Police force.

Last edited:
Who do we report the radicals and racists to?

bidenradicalracistcrackpot.jpg

Last edited:
No, just a random asshole who hung out with anyone who could get him a story to hype online. He so loved his Proud Boy pals.

Why did you think you could pass off that faked story? You're talking to liberals, not yoru brainwashed fellow cultists. You can only gaslight other cult imbeciles.

Meanwhile over 400 Americans are lanquishing in prison cells for protesting a fraudulent, illegitimate presidential election.
Again, spare us the gaslighting attempts. Your fascist white supremacist best buddies are still going to prison, and no amount of lying or crying on your part will change that.

Why do you all identify so closely with that gang of fascist white-supremacist terrorists? Democrats want to put white supremacist terrorist traitors in prison. Republicans want to put them in office.

Ashli Babbitt.

How'd I do, crap stain?
After that traitor gets shot, she hits the ground like a shit-stuffed sack. Such a satisfying thud. I love watching that video.

I hope they bill her family for the bullet.
So it is okay to murder a woman in cold blood, just for trespassing but if a black criminal is taken down by a cop, then the gloves come off?

So it is okay to murder a woman in cold blood,
You misspelled "a woman out to murder all of congress and end democracy in the USA".

Treasonous fascist shitstains make that error a lot.

So, your one traitor pal is dead and roasting in hell, and hundreds more of your white supremacist terrorist best-buddies are heading for prison. I can see why you're upset. You clearly really identify with those white-supremacist terrorists.

Ashli Babbitt.

How'd I do, crap stain?
After that traitor gets shot, she hits the ground like a shit-stuffed sack. Such a satisfying thud. I love watching that video.

I hope they bill her family for the bullet.
So you support mass extermination of the opposition? No wonder Liberals like you are the enemy.

We are right now in a war between good and evil. Democrats are the pawns of the dark cabal (evil). The war has already been won, there is NO WAY for evil (the dark cabal / Democrats) to win. What is going on in the MSM right now is all pantomime ... the white hats are letting it continue to WAKE PEOPLE UP. A fake Biden, fake White House, fake Air Force 1, fake executive orders, fake everything. It is becoming ALL TOO APPARENT, even to those Democrats who aren't totally brain dead, that Biden's fake presidency is intent on making the USA into a communist / Marxist state ... and worse. What most people don't know is that Biden is powerless. Our military officially acknowledged at the start of May that they recognize Tump as Commander In Chief, and do not recognize Biden as President ... the election was total fraud and the military knows it. Biden is not allowed to set foot in the Pentagon, he receives NO military intelligence, Trump still has the nuclear football. Many Democrats and Rinos have committed treason. Many have already been tried in military tribunals and quite a few executed ... you see NOTHING of this in the dark-cabal-owned MSM.L MUCH is happening behind the scenes. I feel sorry for Democrats. Their party will not survive.

So it is okay to murder a woman in cold blood,
You misspelled "a woman out to murder all of congress and end democracy in the USA".

Treasonous fascist shitstains make that error a lot.

So, your one traitor pal is dead and roasting in hell, and hundreds more of your white supremacist terrorist best-buddies are heading for prison. I can see why you're upset. You clearly really identify with those white-supremacist terrorists.
Funny, but none of those people had guns, only the ones inside the Congress had guns. Try again, you worthless piece of excrement.

Yeah, you are the type of person that makes me wonder why the fuck i was on the west side of the Berlin Wall, to keep the Commies from coming over and killing your stupid ass.

We are right now in a war between good and evil. Democrats are the pawns of the dark cabal (evil). The war has already been won, there is NO WAY for evil (the dark cabal / Democrats) to win. What is going on in the MSM right now is all pantomime ... the white hats are letting it continue to WAKE PEOPLE UP. A fake Biden, fake White House, fake Air Force 1, fake executive orders, fake everything. It is becoming ALL TOO APPARENT, even to those Democrats who aren't totally brain dead, that Biden's fake presidency is intent on making the USA into a communist / Marxist state ... and worse. What most people don't know is that Biden is powerless. Our military officially acknowledged at the start of May that they recognize Tump as Commander In Chief, and do not recognize Biden as President ... the election was total fraud and the military knows it. Biden is not allowed to set foot in the Pentagon, he receives NO military intelligence, Trump still has the nuclear football. Many Democrats and Rinos have committed treason. Many have already been tried in military tribunals and quite a few executed ... you see NOTHING of this in the dark-cabal-owned MSM.L MUCH is happening behind the scenes. I feel sorry for Democrats. Their party will not survive.
tenor.gif

The out and out fraud in the 2020 election was an act of domestic terrorism. The attempted impeachment of Trump was an act of domestic terrorism. The entire Russian Collusion witch hunt was an act of domestic terrorism. Every violent thing BLM/Antifa does is an act of domestic terrorism. The deliberate release of Covid-19 was an act of domestic terrorism. The so-called "vaccines" are an act of domestic terrorism.

Forum List

Back