Who's More Stupid, the 75% Or The 25%?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
75% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Rampant non transitory inflation is their biggest concern. Democrats are already jumping off the Titanic because they know that voters are going to hold them accountable come the November midterms.

Meanwhile, 25% think that the country is NOT headed in the wrong direction and that Biden and the Democrats shouldn't have to take any responsibility for inflation because they have nothing to do with inflation. Some have even gone as far as to say that presidents and administrations don't have anything to do with inflation BUT that inflation is Trump's fault. Most of those 25% say that the country should continue heading in this same direction that 75% say is the wrong direction. So, who's more stupid, the 75% or the 25%?

2017: 25% to 73% right direction to wrong direction.
2018: 28% to 68% right direction to wrong direction.
2019: 28% to 70%, right direction to wrong direction.
Pre-election 2020: 13% to 86% right direction to wrong direction.

This has been a team effort, regardless of whether the wingers will admit it.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm with 1srelluc....get rid of the 25%.

The democRATS may be jumping the sinking ship they created, but WHERE do they think they are going to go?
They will land on their feet someplace if they are Ivy League....You see it time and again....You would think people would see that pattern by now.

I mean look at the two new Ministry of Truth heads they hired after they got shed of Mary Poppins.....Both are Ivy League and both helped fuck-up things in previous administrations....Yet they're baaaack.

75% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Rampant non transitory inflation is their biggest concern. Democrats are already jumping off the Titanic because they know that voters are going to hold them accountable come the November midterms.

Meanwhile, 25% think that the country is NOT headed in the wrong direction and that Biden and the Democrats shouldn't have to take any responsibility for inflation because they have nothing to do with inflation. Some have even gone as far as to say that presidents and administrations don't have anything to do with inflation BUT that inflation is Trump's fault. Most of those 25% say that the country should continue heading in this same direction that 75% say is the wrong direction. So, who's more stupid, the 75% or the 25%?
It seems as if you want to imply it's a matter of 75% vs 25% but it would be a poor assumption on your part to think 100% of the 75% who think the country is headed in the wrong direction, think the same direction is the right direction.

It seems as if you want to imply it's a matter of 75% vs 25% but it would be a poor assumption on your part to think 100% of the 75% who think the country is headed in the wrong direction, think the same direction is the right direction.
You're going to have to run that by me again. It sounded like you said that some who think the country is headed in the wrong direction actually think the country is headed in the right direction.

You're going to have to run that by me again. It sounded like you said that some who think the country is headed in the wrong direction actually think the country is headed in the right direction.
No, I mean ostensibly, within that 75% you're going to have people who think we should be heading to the right of Biden, people who think Biden should be going further left, and Democrats who might be moderates but still don't think Biden and the Democrats are doing enough to combat the increasingly violent right. I'm saying the 75% isn't unified in which direction the country should be heading.

Pretty sure most people HATE this massive inflation and high gas prices the wingers are deliberately making worse.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

2017: 25% to 73% right direction to wrong direction.
2018: 28% to 68% right direction to wrong direction.
2019: 28% to 70%, right direction to wrong direction.
Pre-election 2020: 13% to 86% right direction to wrong direction.

This has been a team effort, regardless of whether the wingers will admit it.

:rolleyes:

When Democrats fuck up its the gop's fault lol

You've become a fucking meme Mac

When Democrats fuck up its the gop's fault lol

You've become a fucking meme Mac
And yet I clearly said "this has been a team effort". It's right there. On your screen. True story.

I even bolded and italicized it for emphasis. Really.

I don't know how to communicate with those of you who have fallen down the rabbit hole.

This is 2022 Mac, not 2016 lol

Just fucking admit Biden is a FAILURE and move on.....

Or pretend that MAGA is still a relevant argument....
Or, perhaps the public feels we've been going in the wrong direction for a long time and you don't have the balls to admit it.

But that's okay. Everything is the Dems' fault. I get it. I know what I'm dealing with.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<---------------The 25% who think the country is doing okay....

I'm with 1srelluc....get rid of the 25%.

The democRATS may be jumping the sinking ship they created, but WHERE do they think they are going to go?
Southern Florida...

Forum List

Back