Who's more responsible for racial unrest in this country?

I find it rather odd, white people, especially white men blaming Obama for all the racial unrest going on in this country today, when it is white men who got this shit started in the first place.

Rush Limbaugh, Joe Wilson and MItch McConnell, all perfectly healthy white fucks, all during Obama's first few days, months in office, hoped the guy fail on day one, wished the guy a one term presidency and called him a liar on the house floor. The white owned media, dispicted both he and his family as Africa dog bait with bones in thier noses, conservative blogs issued appologies after apologies for the constant insults and town halls all across of America where disrupted by hate mongering white Tea party members who wanted nothing to do with ACA.

All this is OBama's fault? White people you actually believe this shit, its Obama's fault that you racist nuts are suddenly coming out of the closet???

Fast forward, after NAFTA took its full impact after the bank meltdown and white people in middle to upper incomes began losing their jobs, the anger began, the resentment began and Obama once again took blame for NAFTA...that all conservatives back in the day with Newt at the helms, welcomed with open arms and wanted???? So in comes a Trump, with all his racist hatred and again, we blame Obama.??

Thats Obama's fault?

Fast forward again...now come the cops, white cops and cops in general, who shoot nigga's first and make up storied afterwards and get away with it...that too is Obama's fault?????

Fast forward again and again...who's at the meat of all this shit? WHITE MEN, WHITE PEOPLE, WHITES....AND now because a few black voices dare speak up, BLM in particular, OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHITE PEOPLE'S RACIST MENTALITY??

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND FIND A GOTDAMN MIRROR!!

Best to not lump all 'white' people in together. I view Rudy Guiliani and the other derps from the right wing, some of whom are doing their best now to blame the victims for violence against them, as fading old men of no importance who should be brushed aside and left to rot in their own excrement. Their veiled racism in fact helps fuel the divisions between the races. Yet they do their best to claim themselves innocent babes dripping with honey goodness. They are like lepers who think everyone else has a skin problem.

Let us marginalize them, move past them, and watch them fade into obscurity.

[
Dude, if it helps you to sleep better at night, thinking I'm some lice infested white shit, than by all means pal, do YOU!!

But I can assure you, I'm 10000% proof, nigga DNA!! and fuckin proud of it.

No one on this board demeans black people as much as you do.

So which one are you, Amos or Andy?
I'm a equal opportunity hater.....if your dumb stupid and conservative, than yous on my hate your guts list....get the picture hommie?

I find it rather odd, white people, especially white men blaming Obama for all the racial unrest going on in this country today, when it is white men who got this shit started in the first place.

Rush Limbaugh, Joe Wilson and MItch McConnell, all perfectly healthy white fucks, all during Obama's first few days, months in office, hoped the guy fail on day one, wished the guy a one term presidency and called him a liar on the house floor. The white owned media, dispicted both he and his family as Africa dog bait with bones in thier noses, conservative blogs issued appologies after apologies for the constant insults and town halls all across of America where disrupted by hate mongering white Tea party members who wanted nothing to do with ACA.

All this is OBama's fault? White people you actually believe this shit, its Obama's fault that you racist nuts are suddenly coming out of the closet???

Fast forward, after NAFTA took its full impact after the bank meltdown and white people in middle to upper incomes began losing their jobs, the anger began, the resentment began and Obama once again took blame for NAFTA...that all conservatives back in the day with Newt at the helms, welcomed with open arms and wanted???? So in comes a Trump, with all his racist hatred and again, we blame Obama.??

Thats Obama's fault?

Fast forward again...now come the cops, white cops and cops in general, who shoot nigga's first and make up storied afterwards and get away with it...that too is Obama's fault?????

Fast forward again and again...who's at the meat of all this shit? WHITE MEN, WHITE PEOPLE, WHITES....AND now because a few black voices dare speak up, BLM in particular, OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHITE PEOPLE'S RACIST MENTALITY??

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND FIND A GOTDAMN MIRROR!!

Best to not lump all 'white' people in together. I view Rudy Guiliani and the other derps from the right wing, some of whom are doing their best now to blame the victims for violence against them, as fading old men of no importance who should be brushed aside and left to rot in their own excrement. Their veiled racism in fact helps fuel the divisions between the races. Yet they do their best to claim themselves innocent babes dripping with honey goodness. They are like lepers who think everyone else has a skin problem.

Let us marginalize them, move past them, and watch them fade into obscurity.
Cops and black people are kinda like the same, both groups are judged harshly based on the actions of a few bad mf's....I don't make the rules, I just try to live by them.

The OP is obviously a filthy, idiotic, racist piece of shit, BUT that does not excuse any other filthy, idiotic, racist pieces of shit from acting the same way with a different target.

Some on this thread having doing just that.

Fuck ALL you filthy, idiotic, cowardly, weak, racist pieces of shit.

:fu:

The OP is obviously a filthy, idiotic, racist piece of shit, BUT that does not excuse any other filthy, idiotic, racist pieces of shit from acting the same way with a different target.

Some on this thread having doing just that.

Fuck ALL you filthy, idiotic, cowardly, weak, racist pieces of shit.

:fu:

Uh, tell us how you really feel......LOLOLOLOLOL:blahblah:

Hello,

Can i please ask you to spare 3 minutes to fill out my survey for my research project.

The aim of this survey is to gather and highlight some of the general views about corruption and racial inustice in order to include racial discrimination into the scholarly dialogue of corruption.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you in advance.

Corruption and Racial Injustice Survey

Forum List

Back