Who’s Lookin’ Out For You???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Whose objective is to take care of Americans, and whose is simply out for their own benefits??

Which party has sold out to those other nations which pay them off, or who falls in line with an anti-freedom ideology?

1.Perhaps you’ve heard, and been re-assured, by this quote attributed to Orwell:

“We sleep soundly in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night to do violence on those who would harm us"

Is this not one that should be impressed on our highest government officials?

2. “President Washington, in his first annual message to Congress in 1790, requested a Contingency Fund, or “secret service” fund, as one member of Congress described it. Washington was given this fund, in the amount of $40,000, a sizable sum in the early 1790s. The president was not required to report how he spent this money, he merely had to divulge the amount of money spent, without revealing to whom or for what reasons it had been spent.

Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Andrew Jackson, and Abraham Lincoln, all authorized clandestine operations out of this fund, and did not report the details to Congress. This pattern persisted until the mid-1970s with little or no change, other than the increasing size and bureaucratization of the nation’s intelligence apparatus in the twentieth century.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA | History News Network

Are you aware that one party has forbid such clandestine operations aimed at preserving America, and changed the intelligence agencies into weapons against the American Party, the Republicans?
You've watched in take place, haven't you.

It's the European Party using methods Europeans used in the last century.

3. In the half century that Democrats have held power, a very different view of 'protecting' Americans has been in effect: basically….they don’t care to do so.

What were the Church and Pike committees?

The Church and Pike Commissions were two parallel committees run in the US House and Senate investigating illegal activities by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the National Security Agency (NSA) in the 1970's.
Church and Pike Commissions

4. During the 1970’s, the Democrat Congress decided to gain control over the intelligence community.“… including the most controversial tool of that policy, covert action. Secrecy was seen as antithetical to the American way, and there was widespread agreement that “rogue” agencies such as the CIA were a threat to liberty.

a. [Democrat] Senator Frank Church and his allies claimed that an assertive legislative role would bring the United States “back to the genius of the Founding Fathers.” This assertion was made despite the fact that American presidents from 1789 to 1974 were given wide latitude to conduct clandestine operations they believed were in the national interest.

The damage done to the CIA by this congressional oversight regime (Democrat-controlled Pike and Church Committees) is quite extensive.

5. [A]s Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA | History News Network

If you have any doubt as to which party protects America and Americans, look at the quote in item #1 and ask Soleimani about it.

Last edited:
Thankfully, we have the Democrats looking out for us
Healthcare, Education, the Environment, civil rights

Republicans exist to look out for the wealthy

6. What effect has the emasculation of our Intell community had on our nation?

Did it really remove protections???

You betcha'!!!!!!

“In the wake of the September 11th terror attack, some legislators are now proclaiming their commitment to unleashing the CIA and rebuilding its human “assets.” Just a short while ago these same legislators were leading the charge to curtail the agency. One such convert is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden. The Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

Hopefully Senator Biden, and other congressional converts, are undergoing a genuine epiphany. Perhaps they now realize, as Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA | History News Network

[Liberal Democrat] Congressional meddling is primarily responsible for this new CIA ethos, transforming it from an agency willing to take risks, and act at times in a Machiavellian manner, into just another sclerotic Washington bureaucracy. This cautious, legalistic attitude has crippled the agency’s effectiveness and will not change unless the oversight committees of Congress acknowledge the uniquely executive character of intelligence and covert operations, and start to dismantle the cumbersome oversight apparatus erected during the last twenty five years."
History News Network Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

Democrats:
A major reason why we were unable to detect the 9/11 attack!

Democrats are the only advocates for We the People

Republicans exist to protect the wealthy and provide a low wage, compliant workforce

Both parties are simply out for their own benefit.

Both parties.

I challenge you to

a. find any error in that post or any of the rest I have planned.

b. author a similar one indicting the Republicans

c. Or admit you are a lying low-life, if you can do neither.

And...you can't.

I'm never wrong.

I challenge you to

And...you can't.

I'm never wrong.

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

7. Robert Gates Thinks Joe Biden Hasn't Stopped Being Wrong ...
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2014/01 › robe...
— "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Defense Secretary….

To bring the OP up to date, …

[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.
Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA | History News Network

When it pertains to the survival of the nation, and that is the primary function of intelligence agencies, why would Democrats like Biden, Church, Pike, place restrictions of any sort, in their way?

Answer: the survival of America is not an aim of the Democrat Party.

One glaring example is that no Democrat can answer this question: What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

And, as it pertains to our intelligence function, why is there no inspection aspect in the Democrat “Iranian Nuke Deal”??? Or any restrictions on Iran’s missile program?

No…81 million Americans didn’t vote for this dunce.

But a bunch of other dunces did.

Last edited:
Whatever helps you sleep at night sweet cheeks. :itsok:

It seems reasonable to ask one of your persuasion to defend their view.

Why can't you???

I challenge you to

And...you can't.

I'm never wrong.

Do you ever examine your talking points You have a President purposely creating poverty

Can you identify any Republican legislation that helps the poor and working Americans more than it helps the wealthy?

Can you identify any Republican legislation that helps the poor and working Americans more than it helps the wealthy?
Cant answer can ya.......truth is inconveneient.......and with all your war on poverty bs .....nothing has changed except our national debt

Cant answer can ya.......truth is inconveneient.......and with all your war on poverty bs .....nothing has changed except our national debt
Still waiting for you to show where Republicans have helped the poor or working class more than the wealthy

Isn't it a legitimate query to one who, I am certain, considers himself articulate and intelligent?

Shouldn't you be able to defend your position????

I always can, mine.

Last chance:

I challenge you to

And...you can't.

I'm never wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back