who's in more trouble, bill or hillary ??

• bill

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • or hillary

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
my goodness, the clinton foundation, email, sexcapade junkets to exotic foreign islands, cheating, lying, political coverups.

here could be a campaign slogan:
....... one of us is only half as dangerous for America ! they probably won't use it.

what would it take to disqualify the candidate. obama wasted all of his irs and fbi leverage, way too early in the game. the justice department has been a joke since holder first appeared, has gotten much worse.

so who is potentially in more hot water, legally, with their party, and most importantly their voter fans.

hillary probably has more at stake at this time.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Primer on Bill and ... - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/tracking.../396182/The Atlantic
May 25, 2016 - That warning was dismissed by a Clinton aide who cited a legal review that ...problems with the State Department's own email system, which was .... Hillary Clinton; Bill Clinton; top aides including Huma Abedin ... 1997, but after leaving the White House it became his primaryvehicle for … well, everything.
Hillary Clinton's Coming Legal Crisis | RealClearPolitics
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../hillary_clintons_coming_legal_crisis_1...RealClearPolitics
Jan 13, 2016 - The latest release of Hillary Clinton emails entails real risks for her, churning just beneath the surface of her successful primary campaign. ... After the devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti, for instance, Bill Clinton was named ...
Hillary Clinton Faces Legal and Political Obstacles in Presidential Bid
www.aim.org › AIM ColumnAccuracy in Media
Jan 25, 2016 - But winning the Democratic presidential primary might be the least of Mrs. .... who claim to have been hit on, assaulted, or even raped by Bill Clinton. ... that largely ignore her legal and ethical challenges, and which regularly ...
Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversyWikipedia
The Whitewater controversy began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill ....Hillary Clinton, then an attorney at Rose Law Firm (which is based in Little Rock) provided legalservices to Castle Grande. ... as well as an unknown amount in legal fees for Rose Law Firm, but in 1989, it collapsed, at a cost to ...

the clinton's don't seem to have a worry about any of it, which is quite telling.

Last edited:
13406921_888973294562546_2588861887947356624_n.png

Far right drone lies. Kosh the gift keeps on giving.
sorry stinky, the fbi doesn't do pretend investigations. i'm trying to wrap my mind around the expontial math of if you lie you have to remember twice as much. that answer X two clintons.
i'll bet they even have lies the other one doesn't know about.

Last edited:
sorry stinky, the fbi doesn't do pretend investigations. i'm trying to wrap my mind around the expontial math of if you lie you have to remember twice as much. that answer X two clintons.
Kosh the far right drone has a stinky dinky that keeps on giving. Yes, you must stop lying because your arguments keep dying. Neither are in trouble. Trump the bump is.

Kosh the far right drone has a stinky dinky that keeps on giving. Yes, you must stop lying because your arguments keep dying. Neither are in trouble. Trump the bump is.
if he was, then the fbi would be investigating him, and not...., the clintons.

Trump and his business are already in the courts.

The Clintons will not be.

think national security.

That's because 1100 foreign donations conveniently fell through the cracks, and the Democrats will not indict her.

That's because 1100 foreign donations conveniently fell through the cracks, and the Democrats will not indict her.
According to whom . . . you?

The LEO indicts and the courts hold trials, not the political parties.

We are different than Eastern Europe that way.

Forum List

Back