Who's going to write Trump's book?

As a semi-literate man, Trump will have to hire (and then not pay) a ghost writer to pen his memoirs in exile, who would take on the task?

My guess, Stephen King.
the art of the deal was a best seller ....if you think Trump is going away you are wrong ...Trump media and Trump 2024 !

Trump didn't write The Art of the Deal. I doubt he even read it.

As a semi-literate man, Trump will have to hire (and then not pay) a ghost writer to pen his memoirs in exile, who would take on the task?

My guess, Stephen King.

1606100784369.png

My guess, Stephen King.

Why the fuck do you care? Why do you let Trump own you? For the last four years, he has owned the left and they just can’t get enough of Trump. Really strange.
lol

Conservatives – zero sense of humor.

It's instructive that they get so defensive at points like this. Points directly to a deep emotional investment.
Or as we call it for short, a Cult.

I'm ready for Trump to leave, not looking forward to Biden as he is as corrupt as Trump in my opinion. I won't read his book, Obama's book because the elite don't interest me.

All I am saying is let it go.

Man Trump really has you fruit cakes by the balls. I hope you recover soon.

My guess, Stephen King.

Why the fuck do you care? Why do you let Trump own you? For the last four years, he has owned the left and they just can’t get enough of Trump. Really strange.
lo

I have a great sense of humor, I have laughed at Democrats crying and bitch for the last four years and have laughed my ass off at you nut jobs!

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

It's instructive that they get so defensive at points like this. Points directly to a deep emotional investment.

I'm ready for Trump to leave, not looking forward to Biden as he is as corrupt as Trump in my opinion. I won't read his book, Obama's book because the elite don't interest me.

"Man Trump" is primarily a huckster. Two or three tiers above the hucksters demonstrating improved potato peelers or orange juicers at the county fair or in Macy's basement, but a huckster nonetheless.

Then he landed a role in a cheesy reality TV game show. There he had the chance to at least appear successful and lord it over C list celebrities.

With that background he weasled his way into national politics touting the racist Birtherism myth and himself with equal gusto.

And now, with his executive immunity and presidency melting away, he is as petulant and vengeful as the six year old he never evolved above. He is forcing a national security crisis, and a constitutional crisis, upon the very people he claims to lead.

And his devoted cultists have abandoned whatever principles they may have had. Leaving the sober, responsible adults to wonder if those cultists will lay aside their misbegotten faith in the huckster and reclaim our institutions such as elections, science, truth and civility.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

"Man Trump" is primarily a huckster. Two or three tiers above the hucksters demonstrating improved potato peelers or orange juicers at the county fair or in Macy's basement, but a huckster nonetheless.

Then he landed a role in a cheesy reality TV game show. There he had the chance to at least appear successful and lord it over C list celebrities.

With that background he weasled his way into national politics touting the racist Birtherism myth and himself with equal gusto.

And now, with his executive immunity and presidency melting away, he is as petulant and vengeful as the six year old he never evolved above. He is forcing a national security crisis, and a constitutional crisis, upon the very people he claims to lead.

And his devoted cultists have abandoned whatever principles they may have had. Leaving the sober, responsible adults to wonder if those cultists will lay aside their misbegotten faith in the huckster and reclaim our institutions such as elections, science, truth and civility.

Boy he is really staying inside your head rent free. You have really given Trump a lot of power. In January, like with every other President, he will be gone and have no authority. I will miss him as much as I missed Obama or Bush.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Boy he is really staying inside your head rent free. You have really given Trump a lot of power. In January, like with every other President, he will be gone and have no authority. I will miss him as much as I missed Obama or Bush.
Two words, snowflake: Hillary Clinton.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

You realize why Americans are concerned with the huckster, right?

It's because, at least for the time being, he happens to be the president.

Something Sec. Clinton never was. But lock her up anyway.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

I am not a Clinton fan nor am I a Clinton hater, the same with Trump. The fact you let him live rent free in your head is not

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

What about Clinton, she ran and lost and your point?

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

I am not a Clinton fan nor am I a Clinton hater, the same with Trump. The fact you let him live rent free in your head is not

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

And yet mention her name at any Trump event and stand back and stand by for the chorus of "lock her up!"!

Talk about rent free living.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Roll tape.

Now who's got who by who's balls? Again, it's instructive, in a cultic way, who can't handle a joke.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

do you mean these sober responsible adults ? 1606185072163.png

Attachments

• 1606185078452.png
    1606185078452.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 6

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

And yet mention her name at any Trump event and stand back and stand by for the chorus of "lock her up!"!

So, they are as bad as you, big deal, it doesn’t change the fact Trump lives inside your head.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

So, they are as bad as you, big deal, it doesn’t change the fact Trump lives inside your head.
He’s there because he’s president! He embarrasses me as an American

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Roll tape.

Now who's got who by who's balls? Again, it's instructive, in a cultic way, who can't handle a joke.

Believe what you need to believe, you left and right wing nutters are the problem with America.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

He’s there because he’s president! He embarrasses me as an American

So he lives inside your head, rent free. Thanks for the admission. Obama, Bush, and Clinton embarrassed me, but I can’t or want to control other people, so i just let it go, much easier than letting them control me.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Roll tape.

Believe what you need to believe, you left and right wing nutters are the problem with America.

Hey Doodles, you're the one who started melting down like a vinyl record left in the back seat because somebody dared blaspheme Orange Jesus.

img-stoning-monty-python-152.jpg

Mocking a mockable dipshit has nothing to do with "right" or "left". But it's instructive that you want to shift it there.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Roll tape.

Hey Doodles, you're the one who started melting down like a vinyl record left in the back seat because somebody dared blaspheme Orange Jesus.

Mocking a mockable dipshit has nothing to do with "right" or "left". But it's instructive that you want to shift it there.

I didn’t melt down, good grief just because you melt down every hour doesn’t mean everyone else does. I don’t take this board seriously enough to melt down I come here strictly for entertainment and you are not, now unless you got something good, give it otherwise you are boring me.

My guess, Stephen King.

lol

Roll tape.

I didn’t melt down, good grief just because you melt down every hour doesn’t mean everyone else does. I don’t take this board seriously enough to melt down I come here strictly for entertainment and you are not, now unless you got something good, give it otherwise you are boring me.

Well you sure threw a tantrum. Over a simple bit of humour.

Why don't you just join in, like the rest of us?

New Topics

Forum List

Back