Who's Going To Win the Super Bowl This Season ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I'll name a few possibilities >>

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills..............Tennessee Titans

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.
Who gives a fuck....

Pittsburgh.

LynnSwann_sbX_1976.JPG

What is a "super bowl?"

A bowl for soup?

Fuck Joe Biden, fuck the NFL.

Not a big fan or anything, but Dak & the boys look really hungry this year, so I'm gonna
go ahead and make Dallas my early pick.

TB...in order to be the man you have to beat the man. Tom Brady is that man!

Imagine a NE vs. TB super bowl?!?!? WOW!

TB...in order to be the man you have to beat the man. Tom Brady is that man!

Imagine a NE vs. TB super bowl?!?!? WOW!
Bucs have as good a chance to win as anybody - once they get past their numerous injuries of key players. (and they're winning their games even without those players-have won last 4 in a row)

While it would be entertaining, nothing in the NFL will ever make me say "Wow!" again.
A lot of people feel that way. NFL is dumbshit on social justice.

It was refreshing to see the US military color guard, the huge flag, fine singing of the national anthem, and every player standing, with their hats held over their hearts, at the World Series game last night.

New Topics

Forum List

Back