Who's going to see Borat?

I'm there, definitely. He was on Conan last night and it was hilarious. They were talking about feminists and Borat said "in Khazakstan, the only places more than five women can be together are in a brothel or in a grave." I literally did a spit-take.

The big bummer about it is that the theater that I get into for free isn't carrying Borat! I'm going to have to pay to see it!!! Nooooooo!

As for just seeing it on DVD, they only did 2 seasons (people started catching on), so you probably haven't missed anything.

I'm there, definitely. He was on Conan last night and it was hilarious. They were talking about feminists and Borat said "in Khazakstan, the only places more than five women can be together are in a brothel or in a grave." I literally did a spit-take.

The big bummer about it is that the theater that I get into for free isn't carrying Borat! I'm going to have to pay to see it!!! Nooooooo!

As for just seeing it on DVD, they only did 2 seasons (people started catching on), so you probably haven't missed anything.
yeah, i heard the audio of the show on the radio...I was laughing my ass off...my kids were looking at me like I lost my mind.

I am not an obsessive fan to where I follow all Cohen's work, but I have seen most of his characters and shows. I think my most favorite was "Throw the Jew down the well!" song at the Texas bar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back