Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

He's on the side of humanity during a major natural disaster affecting his state. However, this is typical Christie politics. He spreads it around...

• Banned
He's on the side of humanity during a major natural disaster affecting his state. However, this is typical Christie politics. He spreads it around...

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I WON'T FORGET THIS CHRISTIE

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I'm sure most retarded NaziCons won't. Politics above all else!!!!!

I'm sure most retarded NaziCons won't. Politics above all else!!!!!

Above what jackass? A photo opp? Are they going to drop supplies from the chopper?

Stop being an idiot

sorry that Christie does not share your partisan hate all the time.
Just kick the can.

Election in 6 days. I forgot we were all supposed to praise obama for doing his fucking job for once. Too bad he didn't do this for those dead in bengazi. Instead he went partying in Vegas.

Has nothing to do with hate son. Its a fucking photo opp......NOTHING MORE

and Romney's supporter is the one granting it to him.

Sadly, the haters can't even stop hating during a major natural disaster affecting millions.

I'm not talking about Obama nitwit. I'm questioning Christies judgment.

I bet however you have posted anti Romney posts today despit the disaster. Hypocrite

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back