Who’s a 10?

1617938374010.png
A 10 for the sophisticated ,confident gentleman. Kim Novak.

From the other side. In high school the what we called the'' Alpha Girls.'' Voted me a 7 and stated they would never date me or invite me to a party but wouldn't mind sneaking behind the dumpsters with me during lunch period. I didn't find this out until years later. My response: '' So now the tell me!'' :banghead:

So the most important questions in this regard is whether women primp themselves in order to look sexy to men. Obviously (a) they would all deny it, and (b) the answers are all over the lot.

At the Gym today (L A Fitness, McCandless Crossing, Pittsburgh) I made note of a young woman working out who had two outstanding traits - as I saw it: First, she was quite homely, and Second, the bottom half of her body was spectacularly well shaped. No verbal description would be adequate to describe it. Breathtaking.

She was wearing cammo-patterned "tights" that were somewhat tighter and better fitting than the skin given to her by Gawd.

Was she dressed in this manner in order to draw visual attention to the most attractive aspect of her appearance? If so, she was successful.

I wonder if she later told her friends that all the "old guys" at the gym were ogling her.

I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
I agree with Angelina Jolie
Other than her, I'm not a fan of huge behinds.

I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
Beauty is in inside
helen-thomas-retirement-israel-palestinejpg-1103c6a458545c38.jpg

I wonder if she later told her friends that all the "old guys" at the gym were ogling her.

Or maybe, just maybe ... She'll have a great lunch with her friends and won't think about you at all.

Or ... Maybe she'll take the self-confidence you helped provide her with at the gym back to her corner office in the Park Building ...
And fire that sorry jackass dude, in Accounting, who cannot do his job correctly the moment she walks through the door.

Never assume she is thinking what you are thinking ... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back