Who’s a 10?

Linebacker shoulders
get your eyes checked

1613052734562.png

1613052769602.png

1613053021880.png

and she was 60 something years old in that video- and line backer doesn't equate to "fatso"

In "real life" I look at skin texture as a part of the looks criteria- back when I had cable and HD watching old movies I have to say, skin texture was hidden by make up - the HD showed just how poor a job make-up artist did- I often wondered how they kept from cracking up looking at each other-

Jayne Mansfield was Marilyn 2.0

MV5BODkyNTczMjM1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQyNzMwNA@@._V1_UY1200_CR107,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

An odd bit of trivia.

This bumper on the back of trucks is known as a “Mansfield Bar”. And yes, that name is a reference to Jayne Mansfield.

Ms. Mansfield was killed in a terrible automotive accident in 1967, when the car in which she was r8iding rear-ended a truck, and went under it. The top of the roof was sheered off of the car, and both Ms. Mansfield and her driver were instantly killed. Two children in the back seat came away with only minor injuries.

Jayne Mansfield's death prompted legislation that required this bar on the back of trucks, to reduce the chance of this sort of accident happening.

1613324297263.png

I looked her up. Ho do you know who she is? What do you watch that she’s in?

I'm not as old as dirt ... :auiqs.jpg:
Nah, it's more a matter of what you are exposed to, and the interests you have.
Movies, television shows, media or whatever ... Are still tailored to your interests.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back