Who’s a 10?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.

You mean, which ones do you lust over?
No. I’m curious which celebrities you think are perfect.

Like I kno Chanel west coast and jlo aren’t tens but I can’t find anything wrong with them.

Another one I forgot was Beyoncé. In person she’s probably thicker than I like but on stage she seems perfect.

I don't recall ever seeing a 10, unless the scale was 1 -15- I used to have crush on Crystal Bowersox when she was on American idol, but I got over it and her- she's proved to be pretty much a ding bat-

I remember when I was 21 or 22 I was working at a service station (before they became gas stations) and a girl came out from the restroom taking the key back to the office- something about her made me weak in the knees and I had to sit down in the car I was cleaning the back side windows on- whew!

How about a young Cloris Leachman (RIP)?

1611849657331.png

I read years ago that TV adds about 20 lbs to a person- I've met a few celebrities and they are really just average looking, IMO- although, Danny Shirley (lead singer of Confederate Railroad) is a lot taller than I thought- I saw Ann Margaret up close on the ship I was on the Navy. She was very petite and had freckles- a lot of freckles. She grew into quite a looker-

1611850005515.png
Priscilla lane was a honey

Attachments

• 1611850001566.png
    1611850001566.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back