Whoopis View

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
On Nancy not allowed communion.

"“This is not your job, dude! You can’t — that is not up to you to make that decision,” Whoopi said."

Not his job?

He needs to confer with the Pope to find out if Nancy can be denied communion?

There's a reason I don't watch the View.

For the most part, the Hosts are morons.

"“This is not your job, dude! You can’t — that is not up to you to make that decision,” Whoopi said."

Not his job?

Pretty basic.....Catholics abhor abortion, anyone who supports abortion cannot be a Catholic, Piglosi doesn't get communion.

Not his job?

I have shoes smarter than whooopsi

Cannibalism. Yuck. All those years I thought it was just a wafer. Nope.

"the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of the Blood of Christ". This change is brought about in the eucharistic prayer through the efficacy of the word of Christ and by the action of the Holy Spirit.

Catholic Groomers.

Like the "Catholic", Biden?

Lol

Not his job?

Yeah, with names like Whoopi, Joy and formerly Rosie you'd think they wouldn't be a bunch of whiny cows.

Not his job?

There is a reason I find religious bigots and sinners in priestly garb passing judgment they do not have the authority from Heaven to impose retarded. Pelosi is dumb for wanting an organized arm of the ancient order to relieve her of sins they again have no authority to absolve.

Last edited:
There is a reason I find religious bigots and sinners in priestly garb passing judgment they do not have the authority from Heaven to impose. Pelosi is dumb for wanting an organized arm of the ancient order to relieve her of sins they again have no authority to absolve.
A priest actually stood up and said something. Especially difficult in this age. We all know Pelosi and Biden have nothing to do with religion. They took politics over faith. Their choice.

whoopi shit.jpg

"Whoopis View"​

Whoopi's view will always be limited since she lives with her head up her stinking, filthy, fat ass.

No, Communion is meant for REPENTANT sinners who are trying to live for Christ and be more Christ-like.

Communion is not for political theater and is not a magic ceremony designed to ease a singer's conscience so they can keep on sinning / committing the same sins over and iver without hesitation or remorse...

...but a flaming, lying, hate-driven anti-Semite is not expected to fully understand this.

No, Communion is meant for REPENTANT sinners who are trying to live for Christ and be more Christ-like.

Communion is not for political theater and is not a magic ceremony designed to ease a singer's conscience so they can keep in sinning / committing the same sins...

...but a flaming, lying, hate-driven anti-Semite is not expected to fully understand this.

She played a fake nun in a movie once and is now in charge of how the church operates?

So, how come gluttons, liars, adulterers, those who mistreat the poor, and puppy kickers get communion?

Forum List

Back