Whom The Gods Would Destroy....

This.....

One of the foremost constitutional theorists of the founding generation, John Adams, observed, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”1 He wasn't the only Founding Father to hold this view.Aug 3, 2020

Preserving a Constitution Designed for a Moral and Religious ...

https://ccta.regent.edu/2020/08/03/preserving-a-constitution-designed-for-a-moral-and-religious-people/#:~:text=One of the foremost constitutional,Father to hold this view.

Versus... Stalin, Hitler, Marx (who worshipped the Devil) and you.

Tough choice.
How is that going to let you know when a woman is pregnant?

Look up "non sequitur" and consider you've doubled your store of knowledge.
It's all well and good to demonize something, but to then have no way of enforcing your new victory? C'mon, you're usually more serious than that. How are you all going to know if a woman got an abortion? No more doctor-patient privilege? What?

It's all well and good to demonize something, but to then have no way of enforcing your new victory? C'mon, you're usually more serious than that. How are you all going to know if a woman got an abortion? No more doctor-patient privilege? What?

So you're not denying that you are a fool????

Excellent self-awareness.

If I'm such a fool why can't you counter what I say with something at least semi-intelligent?

I destroyed you in every post, so you did what a fool and a liar would do.....ignore each post of mine.

You've made the point that you subscibe to the same philosophical view that Bolsheviks and Nazis and Maoists also advance....demand.

I made the point that America as established based on the Judeo-Christian perspective.

I'm perfectly happy to leave at that.

I destroyed you in every post, so you did what a fool and a liar would do.....ignore each post of mine.

You've made the point that you subscibe to the same philosophical view that Bolsheviks and Nazis and Maoists also advance....demand.

I made the point that America as established based on the Judeo-Christian perspective.

I'm perfectly happy to leave at that.
All I asked what what is the plan to stop abortions or even to find out when women are pregnant? I'd be curious to know if you peeps have any ideas.

So some women don't have kids. It's a non issue. Have them if you can afford them and take care of them or focus on ones career and don't have them. Both a very acceptable options. Look for the trend to grow.

Forum List

Back