Who'll Win This Latest Feud Trump vs McConnell?

Who's a bigger asshole, Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump?

• Trump

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • McConnell

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Equally assholish

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
mcconnell4.jpg

Criminal Asshole

maxresdefault.jpg

Criminal Asshole

Both these guys are scumbags but as I see it Trump is alQeda and McConnell is ISIS. I love seeing them attack each other. If Trump gets the nomination McConnell and the other corporate Republican whore weasels will ferociously attack Trump and Trump will attack back.

This may splinter the Republican party causing a mass exodus to the Dems and possibly a much needed 3rd party because I'd hate to see the Democratic party infested by disgruntled cry baby Republicans.

6352e0cc2e7e66fce28b3448b2f2abb8.jpg

Like the honey badger Trump doesn't give a shit and I think he'll win.

Mitch McConnell Says Republicans Will Drop Donald Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’ If He Wins GOP Nomination

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has assured Senate candidates running for reelection that they can run ads against Donald Trump even if he wins the GOP nomination for president. According to the New York Times, senators attending private lunches with the Majority Leader have been advised to take the position that Donald Trump will lose badly in the general election and should prepare themselves for a Hillary Clinton presidency. Looks like McConnell is conceding the nomination to Trump, but won’t give him any support in November. While still hopeful that Mr. Rubio might prevail, Mr. McConnell has begun preparing senators for the prospect of a Trump nomination, assuring them that, if it threatened to harm them in the general election, they could run negative ads about Mr. Trump to create space between him and Republican senators seeking re-election. ...

A mass exodus to the Democrat party? LOL, I think not. If the GOP is devastated, I believe another party would emerge.

And, as popular as Trump is, I would doubt if anyone running for office will run a negative ad against him. Matter of fact, they just may endorse him to run on his coat tails.

A mass exodus to the Democrat party? LOL, I think not. If the GOP is devastated, I believe another party would emerge.

And, as popular as Trump is, I would doubt if anyone running for office will run a negative ad against him. Matter of fact, they just may endorse him to run on his coat tails.

Do you think McConnell is bluffing?

No. He is just an idiot and wants others to do his bidding.

Bluffing or stupid.

I was thinking the same thing but then again, Mitch may be thinking of retiring because he's the wealthiest senator since becoming a member of the Senate. He's a big time bribe taker.

I was thinking the same thing but then again, Mitch may be thinking of retiring because he's the wealthiest senator since becoming a member of the Senate. He's a big time bribe taker.
I think that really may be Reid...or a tie.
McConnell should watch out...Trump may just say exactly that...lets's see his taxes and voting record!

I think that really may be Reid...or a tie.
McConnell should watch out...Trump may just say exactly that...lets's see his taxes and voting record!

I think it would be a good idea to put them both in a room with meat axes.

This whole thing is being staged by the elites to get the folks that watch TV to give a shit about this increasingly useless and corrupt system.

It's all one big GD reality show that doesn't amount to squat. No matter who you vote for, nothing you do matters. So they might as well entertain you.

Currently, These are their ratings;

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% of Likely U.S. Voters think Congress is doing a good or excellent job. That’s up slightly from nine percent (9%) in the previous two surveys which was the lowest positive rating since the start of the new Republican-led Congress in January of last year.
Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports™

With ratings this low, they are willing to try just about anything to keep the population pacified, or they might, just might riot if the entertainment, food, and heat get shut off. Or if the smart phones and internet get turned off?

What the hell would USMB posters do all day? :lmao:

He always does. He's caved on just about everything.

That's what establishment Republicans do.

Bluffing or stupid.

The Kochs, the GOP and the entire right wing spent a lot of money and time building the environment that made someone like Trump possible in the political forum. Now they are frantic because they can't control him. I've never seen real life mirror a book as much as Trump's candidacy mirrors the book Frankenstein, by Shelley.

Bluffing or stupid.

The Kochs, the GOP and the entire right wing spent a lot of money and time building the environment that made someone like Trump possible in the political forum. Now they are frantic because they can't control him. I've never seen real life mirror a book as much as Trump's candidacy mirrors the book Frankenstein, by Shelley.

I think there is a synergistic element to it as well. The Republican base is extremely depraved, stupid and morally bankrupt so it's pretty easy to appeal to them and lead then on their journey of hate. Trump tapped into the depravity that is the Republican voter.

He always does. He's caved on just about everything.

That's what establishment Republicans do.

Mostly Mitch is a bribe taker.
DownWithTyranny!: Accepting Money From Lobbyists Is A ...

McConnell is a liberal Democrat posing as a Republican. Come on, how obvious does it have to be?

Damn right he's bluffing.

Forum List

Back