Who'd be a good Trumpist/conservative columnist for the New York Times?

i would go with Ann Coulter

They would never hire a true Conservative.

Our newspaper is called the Tallahassee Democrat. Decades ago, when people read newspapers and no one imagined a computer in homes, the developers and the liberals in our area had quite a difference of opinion going over a proposed ordinance.

The Editor of the Newspaper appeared before our Builder's Association dinner meeting. The newspaper had strongly taken the position of the Democrats. The meeting got a bit testy and finally, a builder friend of mine was recognized and stood up. The paper had nine editors covering various areas. My friend asked, how many of your editors are Democrats? The editor hemmed and hawed a bit and he was pushed again by various builders. The editor responded, well, all nine are Democrats BUT we believe we give a fair representation of all sides of any issue.

There were well over 100 attendees and the whole room erupted in laughter! That was the end of the meeting. Nothing has changed since then.

Just burn the NY times and don't buy the propaganda. That is all it is. Nothing but propaganda. And the useless idiots keep buying the crap.

Forum List

Back