• Writing self in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/Who?

• Not Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For someone who's announced both major candidates are similarly worthless, this is an odd choice of thread topic indeed.

• Banned
Curiosity. I want to see if anyone has changed their mind since the debates have started or just in general.

I doubt anyone has changed their minds, but I agree it's interesting. In a 'watching a train wreck' sort of way ........

So who ya gonna vote for?

I am not voting FOR anyone.....

my vote will be a vote cast AGAINST.......

Not really. Our voting system doesn't allow that. If you choose to look at it that way, it is a vote against all the other candidates except for the one you are endorsing with your vote.

Sure our system is set up for it....

I do not want obama to have a second term..... it works along the lines... the enemy of your enemy is your friend.....

if you dont want obama back in office..... don't split the vote against him and vote for the person most likely to oust him.

I am not voting FOR anyone.....

my vote will be a vote cast AGAINST.......

Not really. Our voting system doesn't allow that. If you choose to look at it that way, it is a vote against all the other candidates except for the one you are endorsing with your vote.

I do not want obama to have a second term..... it works along the lines... the enemy of your enemy is your friend.....

if you dont want obama back in office..... don't split the vote against him and vote for the person most likely to oust him.

We've been set up to accept that blackmail. And we won't get our country back until we wise up.

We've been set up to accept that blackmail. And we won't get our country back until we wise up.

You people are pathetic. No third party can win. And the ONLY person voting such helps is the Incumbent. So just admit you are trying to ensure Obama gets reelected.

There is really nobody I am voting 'for', either. I survived the Romney years in Massachusetts - and I don't want to give him the chance to play with the whole country.

I am REALLY put off by the extremists of BOTH fringes who seem to have taken over the two major parties. There is plenty of stuff to criticize Obama about withOUT freaking out that he *might* be a Muslim..... Just like there's plenty to worry about with Romney, and none of it to do with his religion.

None of the 'minority' candidates seem to me to have sufficicent experience: I can't see them being able to get any cooperation from Congress, which will hamper their effectiveness as POTUS.

You people are pathetic. No third party can win. And the ONLY person voting such helps is the Incumbent. So just admit you are trying to ensure Obama gets reelected.

And Democrats make exactly the same argument - that voting third party is the same as voting for Romney. Are both statements right? Or are they both bullshit?

And Democrats make exactly the same argument - that voting third party is the same as voting for Romney. Are both statements right? Or are they both bullshit?

yes, both statements are correct.

it all depends on who you are more against being elected.

I'm against both of them equally. Will my vote be "the same" as voting for Romney, or "the same" as voting for Obama? Or will it, instead, be a vote for the candidate I choose?

I'm against both of them equally. Will my vote be "the same" as voting for Romney, or "the same" as voting for Obama? Or will it, instead, be a vote for the candidate I choose?

that is the beauty of voting..... do what you want.

I dont see my vote as being for anyone.... but against obama.

Forum List

Back