Who would've ever thought that George W. Bush would no longer be the dumbest occupant of the White House!!!

I did not say anything you dumb fuck. holy shit, what happened to you while I was gone, you became an even bigger idiot, which I did not think was possible.

So when you "thank" a post, that doesn't say anything. Sure, Dawg. Pull down your dress, your twat is showing.

Gator the wuss: I just said "thanked" the Democrat, kaz, that doesn't say anything.

Of course it does you stupid fuck you SAID YOU THANK THE DEMOCRAT VIEW.

Where did you get that stupid fucking idea that you can thank posts and that is off limit to comment? Did you pull it out of your vagina?

Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him. I will never, ever refer to George W. Bush as President, or former President, I will only refer to him as the former occupant of the White House. The same thing for Mr. Biden. I will never acknowledge him as President; he, big tech, the demonazi party, the fake news media and globalists stole and rigged the election for this imbecile to overcome the real President, President Donald J. Trump.

Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush has always been a fucking idiot, and always will be a fucking idiot. Bush, a cocaine addict claims he overcame his cocaine addiction, but with the Bush family, lying for them comes as naturally as betraying America for them. Remember when this fucking moron lied about weapons of mass destruction? While I am no fan of Michael Moore, I do believe Michael Moore was spot on in his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. Without a doubt, I believe George W. Bush let America be attacked on 09/11 so he could implement the anti-Constitutional "Patriot Act". So I am going to stop here because I am seriously to the point where this could be a book instead of a post, so getting back to the point in the following paragraph.

Everything looked like Nostradamus was correct in the village idiot in December 2000 would see "the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader in the home of greatest power." While that is not the word-for-word prediction from Nostradamus, it appeared he was 100% correct, because Bush truly is a fucking idiot. But, then along comes Joe Biden, there is a small list of politicians who could actually surpass Bush in the idiocy department: Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, AOC, Eric Swalwell, and Liz Cheney. There are probably a select few others out there, but one would have to really try hard to be dumber the George W. Bush.

As dumb as George W. Bush is, he has to be thankful that Nostradamus was only 20 years off in regards to the village idiot. Joe Biden was a fucking idiot when he was born, he has been a fucking racist idiot from then all the way up to today. Joe Biden will be burning in hell has a racist fucking idiot. There never has been, nor will there ever be anything intelligent about Joe Biden. You know, if you were to refer to Bush and Biden as dumb and dumber, I can see where people would have to flip a coin as to who is dumb, and who is dumber. In my opinion, Biden is dumber, but only by a small percent.

I detest Barack Obama, but he clearly won in a landslide against two different pathetic excuses for Republicans, two Republicans who should've been in the demonazi party, not the Republican party. The fact is Obama won in a landslide against those 2 worthless piles of shit, so, as much as it pains me to say so, I will always refer to Barack Obama as former President of the United States. Both George W. Bush and Joe Biden can eat the peanuts out of my shit.

No the absolute dumbest got voted out November 3rd, 2020. And he got crushed by about 7,000,000 votes.
MAGA

Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him. I will never, ever refer to George W. Bush as President, or former President, I will only refer to him as the former occupant of the White House. The same thing for Mr. Biden. I will never acknowledge him as President; he, big tech, the demonazi party, the fake news media and globalists stole and rigged the election for this imbecile to overcome the real President, President Donald J. Trump.

Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush has always been a fucking idiot, and always will be a fucking idiot. Bush, a cocaine addict claims he overcame his cocaine addiction, but with the Bush family, lying for them comes as naturally as betraying America for them. Remember when this fucking moron lied about weapons of mass destruction? While I am no fan of Michael Moore, I do believe Michael Moore was spot on in his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. Without a doubt, I believe George W. Bush let America be attacked on 09/11 so he could implement the anti-Constitutional "Patriot Act". So I am going to stop here because I am seriously to the point where this could be a book instead of a post, so getting back to the point in the following paragraph.

Everything looked like Nostradamus was correct in the village idiot in December 2000 would see "the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader in the home of greatest power." While that is not the word-for-word prediction from Nostradamus, it appeared he was 100% correct, because Bush truly is a fucking idiot. But, then along comes Joe Biden, there is a small list of politicians who could actually surpass Bush in the idiocy department: Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, AOC, Eric Swalwell, and Liz Cheney. There are probably a select few others out there, but one would have to really try hard to be dumber the George W. Bush.

As dumb as George W. Bush is, he has to be thankful that Nostradamus was only 20 years off in regards to the village idiot. Joe Biden was a fucking idiot when he was born, he has been a fucking racist idiot from then all the way up to today. Joe Biden will be burning in hell has a racist fucking idiot. There never has been, nor will there ever be anything intelligent about Joe Biden. You know, if you were to refer to Bush and Biden as dumb and dumber, I can see where people would have to flip a coin as to who is dumb, and who is dumber. In my opinion, Biden is dumber, but only by a small percent.

I detest Barack Obama, but he clearly won in a landslide against two different pathetic excuses for Republicans, two Republicans who should've been in the demonazi party, not the Republican party. The fact is Obama won in a landslide against those 2 worthless piles of shit, so, as much as it pains me to say so, I will always refer to Barack Obama as former President of the United States. Both George W. Bush and Joe Biden can eat the peanuts out of my shit.
he's not into elective wars. But people get what they vote for .... usually

What's even more amazing is Biden did it in 9 months, his first time as president. In less than 1/4 of his time he fucked up so much on so many things. I just honestly can't believe someone would be allowed to even run for presidency, let alone win and be that incompetent.

I just can't believe the democratic party would look at Biden and say "let's put this guy up there. Yeah that's a great idea".

What's even more amazing is Biden did it in 9 months, his first time as president. In less than 1/4 of his time he fucked up so much on so many things. I just honestly can't believe someone would be allowed to even run for presidency, let alone win and be that incompetent.

I just can't believe the democratic party would look at Biden and say "let's put this guy up there. Yeah that's a great idea".
It’s a shallow talent pool.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bush did not steal the election. It was the Dems who tried and failed! You would expect the “ swing states” to be the last to call it. Those states were Florida and Ohio . Guess what the FIRST State was ?????? FLORIDA!! Ahead of New York, New Jersey, etc and you see nothing funny about that? NY voting ends at 9 PM , they called it approx 10:30 PM. Florida ends at 8 PM and they called it appropriately 8:05 . It’s amazing how they counted all those Votes. They called it BEFORE the ENTIRE State Voted. How do I know? The PANHANDLE is in a DIFFERENT TIME ZONE !!!!! Don’t forget those CHADS . Trying to count those “ incomplete “ Chads as Legal Votes 🗳

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bush did not steal the election. It was the Dems who tried and failed! You would expect the “ swing states” to be the last to call it. Those states were Florida and Ohio . Guess what the FIRST State was ?????? FLORIDA!! Ahead of New York, New Jersey, etc and you see nothing funny about that? NY voting ends at 9 PM , they called it approx 10:30 PM. Florida ends at 8 PM and they called it appropriately 8:05 . It’s amazing how they counted all those Votes. They called it BEFORE the ENTIRE State Voted. How do I know? The PANHANDLE is in a DIFFERENT TIME ZONE !!!!! Don’t forget those CHADS . Trying to count those “ incomplete “ Chads as Legal Votes 🗳
/——/ democRATs count on folks forgetting the details of Florida’s two time zones. Thanks for reminding us.

Bush was following Clean Break Strategy. That was decided in 1998.

/——/ More proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

/——/ GWB was no dummy. He was the highest educated president at the time. The TANG doesn’t let idiots fly multi-million dollar fighter planes no matter who their daddy is. Secondly, GWB won every recount in Florida, even those done by the liberal media. Gore lost fair and square. Sadly, the whole Bush family are a bunch of RINOs.

Dubya was a legacy student. He was a cheerleader. Pleasant guy, party boy.... Not bright.

Dubya was a legacy student. He was a cheerleader. Pleasant guy, party boy.... Not bright.
/----/ Sorry Skippy, but the Texas Air National Guard doesn't let "Not bright" pilots fly their multi million dollar nuclear-armed fighters, no matter who their daddy is.
1655721250920.png

Otherwise this son of a famous and powereful guy wouldn't have been kick out of the Navy for being a drug addict.
1655721469488.png

/----/ Sorry Skippy, but the Texas Air National Guard doesn't let "Not bright" pilots fly their multi million dollar nuclear-armed fighters, no matter who their daddy is.
View attachment 660036
Otherwise this son of a famous and powereful guy wouldn't have been kick out of the Navy for being a drug addict.
View attachment 660038

He rarely showed up for national guard duty. He did look cute in uniform. Nobody could fail at the natural gas business in Qatar.

He rarely showed up for national guard duty. He did look cute in uniform. Nobody could fail at the natural gas business in Qatar.
/----/ Got any proof you'd like to share other than DNC talking points?

Drill attendance in 1972 and 1973​

During 2004, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe and others accused Bush of being absent without leave (AWOL) from the Air National Guard in 1972–73.[27] White House communications director Dan Bartlett and others, who called the charge election-year propaganda, noted that Bush was honorably discharged[11] and that no AWOL charge had ever been made against Bush by the National Guard.

Released military records show that Bush's documented service record through mid-April 1972 (Bush drilled on the 15th and 16th of that month) was without gaps; the period in question is from May 1972 forward. -- SALON.com

/----/ Got any proof you'd like to share other than DNC talking points?

Drill attendance in 1972 and 1973​

During 2004, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe and others accused Bush of being absent without leave (AWOL) from the Air National Guard in 1972–73.[27] White House communications director Dan Bartlett and others, who called the charge election-year propaganda, noted that Bush was honorably discharged[11] and that no AWOL charge had ever been made against Bush by the National Guard.

Released military records show that Bush's documented service record through mid-April 1972 (Bush drilled on the 15th and 16th of that month) was without gaps; the period in question is from May 1972 forward. -- SALON.com

Dubya was very likeable. However, the invasion of Iraq was the biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam.

Dubya was very likeable. However, the invasion of Iraq was the biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam.
/----/ It wouldn't have been necessary if Colon Powewel hadn't convinced HW Bush to stop destroying Sadam's army as they fled Kuwait. Bush did so because of "bad optics."

No one gives a shit, including you. Other than some cheap partisan, highly hypocritical (Clinton, Gore, Kerry, other loser Democrats who didn't serve honorably) cheap talking points of a brainless Democrat zombie. You know, you ...

First of all, you're a liar, you don't know this. Yet you assert it as fact. Second, W followed the rules. The war was shutting down, they didn't need or want a bunch of people to show up they had nothing to do.

Also, you're using the fake Dan Rather document again, aren't you?

Forum List

Back