Who would've ever thought that George W. Bush would no longer be the dumbest occupant of the White House!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him. I will never, ever refer to George W. Bush as President, or former President, I will only refer to him as the former occupant of the White House. The same thing for Mr. Biden. I will never acknowledge him as President; he, big tech, the demonazi party, the fake news media and globalists stole and rigged the election for this imbecile to overcome the real President, President Donald J. Trump.

Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush has always been a fucking idiot, and always will be a fucking idiot. Bush, a cocaine addict claims he overcame his cocaine addiction, but with the Bush family, lying for them comes as naturally as betraying America for them. Remember when this fucking moron lied about weapons of mass destruction? While I am no fan of Michael Moore, I do believe Michael Moore was spot on in his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. Without a doubt, I believe George W. Bush let America be attacked on 09/11 so he could implement the anti-Constitutional "Patriot Act". So I am going to stop here because I am seriously to the point where this could be a book instead of a post, so getting back to the point in the following paragraph.

Everything looked like Nostradamus was correct in the village idiot in December 2000 would see "the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader in the home of greatest power." While that is not the word-for-word prediction from Nostradamus, it appeared he was 100% correct, because Bush truly is a fucking idiot. But, then along comes Joe Biden, there is a small list of politicians who could actually surpass Bush in the idiocy department: Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, AOC, Eric Swalwell, and Liz Cheney. There are probably a select few others out there, but one would have to really try hard to be dumber the George W. Bush.

As dumb as George W. Bush is, he has to be thankful that Nostradamus was only 20 years off in regards to the village idiot. Joe Biden was a fucking idiot when he was born, he has been a fucking racist idiot from then all the way up to today. Joe Biden will be burning in hell has a racist fucking idiot. There never has been, nor will there ever be anything intelligent about Joe Biden. You know, if you were to refer to Bush and Biden as dumb and dumber, I can see where people would have to flip a coin as to who is dumb, and who is dumber. In my opinion, Biden is dumber, but only by a small percent.

I detest Barack Obama, but he clearly won in a landslide against two different pathetic excuses for Republicans, two Republicans who should've been in the demonazi party, not the Republican party. The fact is Obama won in a landslide against those 2 worthless piles of shit, so, as much as it pains me to say so, I will always refer to Barack Obama as former President of the United States. Both George W. Bush and Joe Biden can eat the peanuts out of my shit.

Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him. I will never, ever refer to George W. Bush as President, or former President, I will only refer to him as the former occupant of the White House. The same thing for Mr. Biden. I will never acknowledge him as President; he, big tech, the demonazi party, the fake news media and globalists stole and rigged the election for this imbecile to overcome the real President, President Donald J. Trump.

Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush has always been a fucking idiot, and always will be a fucking idiot. Bush, a cocaine addict claims he overcame his cocaine addiction, but with the Bush family, lying for them comes as naturally as betraying America for them. Remember when this fucking moron lied about weapons of mass destruction? While I am no fan of Michael Moore, I do believe Michael Moore was spot on in his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. Without a doubt, I believe George W. Bush let America be attacked on 09/11 so he could implement the anti-Constitutional "Patriot Act". So I am going to stop here because I am seriously to the point where this could be a book instead of a post, so getting back to the point in the following paragraph.

Everything looked like Nostradamus was correct in the village idiot in December 2000 would see "the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader in the home of greatest power." While that is not the word-for-word prediction from Nostradamus, it appeared he was 100% correct, because Bush truly is a fucking idiot. But, then along comes Joe Biden, there is a small list of politicians who could actually surpass Bush in the idiocy department: Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, AOC, Eric Swalwell, and Liz Cheney. There are probably a select few others out there, but one would have to really try hard to be dumber the George W. Bush.

As dumb as George W. Bush is, he has to be thankful that Nostradamus was only 20 years off in regards to the village idiot. Joe Biden was a fucking idiot when he was born, he has been a fucking racist idiot from then all the way up to today. Joe Biden will be burning in hell has a racist fucking idiot. There never has been, nor will there ever be anything intelligent about Joe Biden. You know, if you were to refer to Bush and Biden as dumb and dumber, I can see where people would have to flip a coin as to who is dumb, and who is dumber. In my opinion, Biden is dumber, but only by a small percent.

I detest Barack Obama, but he clearly won in a landslide against two different pathetic excuses for Republicans, two Republicans who should've been in the demonazi party, not the Republican party. The fact is Obama won in a landslide against those 2 worthless piles of shit, so, as much as it pains me to say so, I will always refer to Barack Obama as former President of the United States. Both George W. Bush and Joe Biden can eat the peanuts out of my shit.
/——/ GWB was no dummy. He was the highest educated president at the time. The TANG doesn’t let idiots fly multi-million dollar fighter planes no matter who their daddy is. Secondly, GWB won every recount in Florida, even those done by the liberal media. Gore lost fair and square. Sadly, the whole Bush family are a bunch of RINOs.

To be fair, it WAS the Supreme Court that allocated the election, not Gore. That result was not predetermined: I well remember the night the Florida Supreme Court SEEMED to rule against Bush, and I drank two Manhattans and passed out on the sofa --- but Dick Cheney actually had a heart attack! Oh, man, please no more elections like that one.

That said, I think you have an interesting point, Bush really does seem to have been pretty stupid, but Biden ----- well, he probably did better when he was younger.

Well, maybe.

When you're gonna vent, VENT.

W was a God awful president, I didn't vote for him either time. He was a terrible speaker. But dumb he wasn't.

Oddly you say he stole the election, which certainly doesn't support that he's dumb.

The best comparison for Biden is HW. They were both followers who performed reasonably until they won the Presidency and were supposed to lead. They both sucked at it.

Obama: Never underestimate Biden's ability to screw things up

Truer words were never spoken

are you drunk? I have not even posted in this thread till now

You are stupid, you thanked the first post defending Democrats.

Seriously, how stupid are you? How?

You can transactionally argue the post, but you can't explain why your posts are always on one side, and it isn't the side you claim to be on

You are stupid, you thanked the first post defending Democrats.

Seriously, how stupid are you? How?

You can transactionally argue the post, but you can't explain why your posts are always on one side, and it isn't the side you claim to be on

You call this is defending the Dems...WTF are you babbling about?

Really? And then you call someone else stupid? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How does it feel to go through life without a sense of irony?

You call this is defending the Dems...WTF are you babbling about?

Really? And then you call someone else stupid? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How does it feel to go through life without a sense of irony?

So Gator goes with you didn't understand what you said. Talk about shanking a punt ..

/——/ GWB was no dummy. He was the highest educated president at the time. The TANG doesn’t let idiots fly multi-million dollar fighter planes no matter who their daddy is. Secondly, GWB won every recount in Florida, even those done by the liberal media. Gore lost fair and square. Sadly, the whole Bush family are a bunch of RINOs.
This just in from the Dems, "facts it burns it burns" in several demonic voices.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him.

Really? That is crazy. Just how? Al Gore hired 300 lawyers to contest hanging chads and he lost.

If you want to talk worst president ever, you've got:
  1. Joe Brandon.
  2. Barry Soetoro Obumma.
  3. Jimmy Carter.
  4. The field widens after this.
But if we are talking DUMBEST president ever, then it wins hands down:
  1. Joe Brandon
  2. Installed Pupper Biddum.
  3. Robinsegg Select Joe.
  4. Joe Shitstain Gotta Poop For The Pope Biden.

Lefties love to put labels on republicans. Al Gore was a dumb ass who couldn't take a year of the typewriter corps in Vietnam and went to the chaplain for an early out. George W. Bush was a fighter pilot in the reserves. How many of us could pass muster as a fighter pilot and yet the left calls Bush "dumb" just because a couple of lame H'wood types and the drooling media did.

Forum List

Back