Who would you rather have endorse you?

Who would you rather have endorse you for president?

• Bill Clinton and Colin Powell

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Donald Trump and John Sununu

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Colin Powell just endorsed Obama for President.

Who would you rather have endorsing you, Bill Clinton and Colin Powell or Donald Trump and John Sununu?

Bill and Colin. I have absolutely no respect for Trump. Although I lost of respect for Bill the last few months. I think he is Hillarys biiiaaatttccchhh now. Trying to make up for being a whore lol

I dont need anyone to endorse me. If i ran for office, i want people to vote for me because they thought I was the best choice, not because someone popular or semi-popular tells them to.

Powell referred to a couple of administrations today, but not a word about the Bush, Jr. administration. W is the redheaded stepchild.

Last edited:
I would rather have Donald Trump and John Sununu than Hugo Chaves, Vladimir Putin, and Mahmud Ahmajinidad.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did. Both here and in your poll.

Obama is supported by our nation's enemies. That should tell you something important but I'll bet you won't get it.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

28 out of 29 Al Qaeda top leaders killed by Obama.

Gaddafi too.

Oh and then there are the Somali pirates....

You didn't answer the question.

Obama is supported by our nation's enemies. That should tell you something important but I'll bet you won't get it.

Gaddafi too.

So now you are claiming Obama killed Gaddafi? I could have sworn it was rebel militia and Libyan forces.

LOL

CaféAuLait;6225197 said:

Gaddafi too.

So now you are claiming Obama killed Gaddafi? I could have sworn it was rebel militia and Libyan forces.

LOL

They all would be dead if it wasn't for Obama.

Obama got them there in the first place.

CaféAuLait;6225197 said:

Gaddafi too.

LOL

U.S. air power won that war.

Democrats are smarter than Republicans.

Democrats use air power instead of trillion dollar invasions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXTb-s7d9A]American Crossroads: "At Stake" - YouTube[/ame]

CaféAuLait;6225197 said:

Gaddafi too.

LOL

Okay, so you are saying the Democrats did not vote for the wars? Biden was one of those yes votes, along with Clinton and a bevy of other dems. So I guess they were pretty stupid too, eh? Yeah, yeah, yeah, "Bush Lied" Bull, the dems were claiming there were WMD's far before Bush. lol

CaféAuLait;6225197 said:

Gaddafi too.

LOL

And the weapons the administration gave Al Qaeda to win that war we weren't supposed to be involved in likely killed our Ambassador and several other Americans. So forgive me if I am not thrilled on that.

Forum List

Back