Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?" (poll)

Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?"

• Trump

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Biden

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
At present the 538 poll shows that Trump's approval and disapproval are both about 48%.

Those numbers are very partisan with both parties disagreeing.

So lets look at it differently.
Since Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic", and now supports it.
Who would you rather as president to manage the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?
(hint: remember the Obamacare rollout and how well that went?)

Trump did nothing for 2 months since he knew about the virus in January. He spent those 2 months in denial and accusing the Dems of a "hoax". He appointed 2 inexperienced hacks to head his response to the virus, instead of medical and science professionals. So let's look at it differently, yes? Hint: Obama care was very successful and Trump, jealous of all things Obama,
tried to kill the program rather than fix it. Oh, he promised better, cheaper healthcare to replace it. A feckless grifter.
Takes one to call one.

EV9ZQGzXkAADyvu

Trump tweeted this pic

Biden was part of handling two pandemics and combines fewer people died than have done during this one.

I just read thru the H1N1 response from the government. BO & Sleazy Joe didn't do much if anything.
The summary says that Obama and Biden didn't do anything to reduce the infections and death toll.
There were 61m cases of the Swine Flu, that's 61,000,000 compared to 735,000 US cases for COVID so far.
Too bad that is incorrect. 12,000 died during H1N1, More than 34,000 are dead so far from COVID19.

and 60,000 died from the annual flu last year alone. you have the facts wrong on H1N1, 12,000 died from that before obozo did anything at all about it, or even acknowledged that it was here.

Do you find it funny that the CDC stats for March 2020 show zero deaths from the flu? They are lying to us, wake up.
No, I don't have it wrong. Nobody has to die from the annual flu. The reason people do is because they don't get vaccinated. When we can say this about COVID19, let me know. I am wide awake and don't need a sleepwalking conservative dreaming about how this is less harmful than the flu telling me anything.

some flu deaths are because anti-vaxers believe the stupidity that is put out by the fringe media. Most of them are people who get the vaccine but still catch a milder case of the flu and die because they have lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or something else.

we are now seeing that the mortality rate from confirmed covid cases in healthy people is much less than half of 1%.

hydroxycloroquine has been shown as an effective mediine to defeat covid. But the problem is that it is very cheap and has gone generic so big pharma cannot make billions on it and therefore cannot send billions to the DNC. That is the only reason that it is not being used world wide to defeat this virus.

follow the money, it will lead you to the truth.

Follow the filthy lucre and you will find Dopey Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

show us how. Neither has any financial interest in hydroxycholoroquine or any big pharma. but the DNC does, Pelosi does, Schumer does, Soros does.

Yes, lets follow the money and always leads back to corrupt democrats or one world order assholes.

When we follow the money, trump sits besides Michael Cohen in prison.

wrong, actually who goes to prison is Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, and the entire Biden family. Indictments are coming soon, maybe this week, stand by to watch your corrupt heroes fall
Obama was in charge of the whole thing and is pissed off because he couldn't do a single thing to "get Trump," and his nutcase staff couldn't either. All their lies avoided one truth: Trump was innocent of their hourly anal spews on MSM self-immolating media.

“On February 19th there was a Democratic Debate, in Las Vegas. Three words weren’t said: Virus, CoronaVirus, or COVID19. NEVER came up!”

I cast my ballot for Biden because I believe the media would be far less influential with Biden at the helm. Trump immediately lost the high ground to the media by at first making Pence the point man on the issue.
You'd choose an extortionist who has no respect for the laws he participated in making as a Senator? How'd you like somebody knock on your door and demand everything in your bank account and the deed to your father's farm?

Get a perspective.
I'll answer the first of your questions here, but no more until you answer one of mine.

Q: You'd choose an extortionist who has no respect for the laws he participated in making as a Senator?
A: Yes, I make it a habit to post my own opinions here. Don't you?

Ivanka Trump is responding to the Defense Production Act.

Signed body bags $20,000 each.

Ivanka-body-bags.jpg

I cast my ballot for Biden because I believe the media would be far less influential with Biden at the helm. Trump immediately lost the high ground to the media by at first making Pence the point man on the issue.
You'd choose an extortionist who has no respect for the laws he participated in making as a Senator? How'd you like somebody knock on your door and demand everything in your bank account and the deed to your father's farm?

Get a perspective.
I'll answer the first of your questions here, but no more until you answer one of mine.

Q: You'd choose an extortionist who has no respect for the laws he participated in making as a Senator?
A: Yes, I make it a habit to post my own opinions here. Don't you?

Joe Biden an extortionist? Nah. Trump is a grifter and an extortionist. Just look at his past and listen to his lies on a daily basis.

Even after President Trump restricted travel from China (which Joe Biden labeled RACIST...) , Nancy "Blow-dry" Pelosi was inviting people to come to Chinatown, "Coke-nose" Quomo was saying there's nothing to fear...

The Democrat Party now blames Trump for all the deaths that have been labeled as being caused by CV-19.

"Coke-nose" Quomo caused most of the deaths in NY by sending CV-19 to nursing homes.

Harris puts winning the election ahead of saving people with a vaccine:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease physician, said data from Phase Three clinical trials suggests a vaccine will soon be available.

“The data is so good right now that you can say it’s safe and effective.” Fauci told Kaiser Health News last week.

Dr. Fauci also shot down leftist tabloid gossip that President Trump is pressuring scientists to approve a vaccine before it’s ready.

Fauci underscored that the National Institute of Health’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board will not approve a vaccine unless it meets rigorous scientific standards. “I’m not concerned about political pressure,” Fauci said.

Dr. Fauci reiterated to CNN that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board is independent, so if they declare a vaccine safe for public distribution, it will be safe.

“When the data comes in on the vaccine results, they come into the Data and Safety Monitoring Board, an independent group of people who evaluate the data and the safety of it,” Fauci said. “I have faith in the system that the FDA will do what they promise. They promise they make decisions on a regulatory basis purely on the basis evidence.”

Last edited:
At present the 538 poll shows that Trump's approval and disapproval are both about 48%.

Since Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic", and now supports it.
Who would you rather as president to manage the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?

This poll reveals how many stupid pussygrabber cult followers roam this forum...

1599417429110.png

Even after President Trump restricted travel from China (which Joe Biden labeled RACIST...) , Nancy "Blow-dry" Pelosi was inviting people to come to Chinatown, "Coke-nose" Quomo was saying there's nothing to fear...

The Democrat Party now blames Trump for all the deaths that have been labeled as being caused by CV-19.

"Coke-nose" Quomo caused most of the deaths in NY by sending CV-19 to nursing homes.

Harris puts winning the election ahead of saving people with a vaccine:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease physician, said data from Phase Three clinical trials suggests a vaccine will soon be available.

“The data is so good right now that you can say it’s safe and effective.” Fauci told Kaiser Health News last week.

Dr. Fauci also shot down leftist tabloid gossip that President Trump is pressuring scientists to approve a vaccine before it’s ready.

Fauci underscored that the National Institute of Health’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board will not approve a vaccine unless it meets rigorous scientific standards. “I’m not concerned about political pressure,” Fauci said.

Dr. Fauci reiterated to CNN that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board is independent, so if they declare a vaccine safe for public distribution, it will be safe.

“When the data comes in on the vaccine results, they come into the Data and Safety Monitoring Board, an independent group of people who evaluate the data and the safety of it,” Fauci said. “I have faith in the system that the FDA will do what they promise. They promise they make decisions on a regulatory basis purely on the basis evidence.”

Rule of thumb DO NOT trust Trump Trust the experts and not experts who kiss trumps ass

actually COVID 19 will drop off the news media radar after the election so it's irrelevant who's president

This poll reveals how many stupid pussygrabber cult followers roam this forum...

View attachment 385259
a cultist will repeat their propaganda narrative no matter how ignorant they sound.

biden wouldn't blow off warnings from the pentagon briefing explaining that the US was ripe for a pandemic, when the transition was in action between the outgoing & incoming administration were taking place.

biden wouldn't allow his NSA to dismantle the pandemic response team, that the obama administration put in place.

biden wouldn't blow off the warning from the intel community that something was brewing like a possible uncontrollable virus outbreak (via cables from china that they were monitoring).

biden wouldn't fire the science expert overlooking labs that was embedded within china to warn that it was happening.

biden wouldn't 'prefer ' that american citizens stay on a floating petri dish because he 'liked the numbers [of infected] where they were '

when the virus broke out of china - biden would have accepted the gene sequence & resulting WHO recommended test kits to start testing right away instead of insisting the CDC kits be used instead which ended up defective & put us weeks behind from where we could have been.

& biden wouldn't ship an overwhelming amount of our tax payer stockpiled PPE to them, resulting in a severe shortage, taking months to sign & enact the DPA, when it was too late; whining & outright lying that ' the obama administration left the cub boards bare '.
Biden would allow MORE illegals and immigrants in
he would LOVE criminals

fake news.
so why is the democrat media running with this story?

biden wouldn't blow off warnings from the pentagon briefing explaining that the US was ripe for a pandemic, when the transition was in action between the outgoing & incoming administration were taking place.

biden wouldn't allow his NSA to dismantle the pandemic response team, that the obama administration put in place.

biden wouldn't blow off the warning from the intel community that something was brewing like a possible uncontrollable virus outbreak (via cables from china that they were monitoring).

biden wouldn't fire the science expert overlooking labs that was embedded within china to warn that it was happening.

biden wouldn't 'prefer ' that american citizens stay on a floating petri dish because he 'liked the numbers [of infected] where they were '

when the virus broke out of china - biden would have accepted the gene sequence & resulting WHO recommended test kits to start testing right away instead of insisting the CDC kits be used instead which ended up defective & put us weeks behind from where we could have been.

& biden wouldn't ship an overwhelming amount of our tax payer stockpiled PPE to them, resulting in a severe shortage, taking months to sign & enact the DPA, when it was too late; whining & outright lying that ' the obama administration left the cub boards bare '.
he would LOVE criminals

fake news.

links?

he would LOVE criminals

fake news.

links?
you said it was fake news I asked you why is the democrat media running the story?
So is it fake news or not?

he would LOVE criminals

fake news.

links?
you said it was fake news I asked you why is the democrat media running the story?

i want you to prove it's not by providing credible links to show it's being reported.

did you not understand that? i always back up my claims. you?

it's not looking good.

he would LOVE criminals

fake news.

links?

i want you to prove it's not by providing credible links to show it's being reported.

it's not looking good.
you're the one calling it fake news you want me to prove it's what you are calling it?

he would LOVE criminals

fake news.

links?

it's not looking good.
you're the one calling it fake news you want me to prove it's what you are calling it?

YOU made the claim - now back it up.

i know you're full of shit or you would have a link posted toot sweet just so you can say you told me so.

but you can't.

you = busted.

Forum List

Back