Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

• John Kasich

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump
Since the proof was seen in action that the democrats could steal an election and get away with it. what are you talking about?

I'm not talking about the Democrats. I'm talking about who you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024 if the two choices were Trump and Kasich.
How far would you say that flew over your head?

When you come back to planet earth, let us know who you prefer for the Republican nominee in 2024, Kasich or Trump.

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump
Since the proof was seen in action that the democrats could steal an election and get away with it. what are you talking about?

I'm not talking about the Democrats. I'm talking about who you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024 if the two choices were Trump and Kasich.

When you come back to planet earth, let us know who you prefer for the Republican nominee in 2024, Kasich or Trump.
No, I'll just leave you in your deranged fantasy world where people think voting actually works and is fair. After what we saw Nov. 3rd, no clear thinking person could see any different.

Its funny watching democrats pick a GOP candidate for president.
My list is much different. Trump is over, in 4-years he will be way over.
That said, if its Trump or Kamala, I'd proudly vote for Trump.

My primary preferences to take Kamala on are:
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley
My wish list candidate is Elon Musk.

On my RINO never list is Kasich, Romney, Ryan, and every never-Trumper

Kamala won't be running for President until 2028. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for 2024. For Kamala to be running in 2024, she would have to announce her campaign just two years from now in January 2023. Highly unlikely.

I could never support the Republicans you list because of their support for Trump:

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

I also think the only way Trump is done is if the Senate is able to convict him and then disqualify him from holding public office again. Otherwise, Trump will run again, because the support base is simply too large for him to not run. The only one that could challenge him for the nomination would be a Never Trumper like Kasich, and right now with this poll, Kasich is getting crushed.
1. We disagree about Joe Biden. IMHO its 50/50 he makes it to 2024 without getting the 25th boot from Nancy. He is barely coherent now and he's on the job a week.

2. If Joe is too old in 2024 Kamala would be up next for the dems. You can say run Joe again, but I can't picture Joe in 4-years being functional.

3. Democrats with TDS can make up all kinds of Trump related excuses, but we all know democrats vote for democrats unless there is a good reason to vote for a Republican, like in 2016 a lot of union workers liked Trump over Hillary. How many of the laid off Keystone pipeline workers will vote democrat in 2022 and 2024? None.

4. Trump could try to run in 2024, but IMHO he won't get the nomination. If he would win the nomination I'd vote for him over Kamala (or Joe).

5. You are very wrong about a Never-Trumper ever getting nominated again, they are all done, as your poll shows. I didn't even vote in that poll. Establishment Republicans are "conservative globalists" and we want "America First Populists". IMHO by 2024 the voters will have had more than enough of the democrat's policies.

1. Joe Biden has done more work as President-Elect for the past two months as well as speaking to the American People, than Donald Trump did for four years as President. Joe Biden is just fine and Nancy Pelosi who is 3 years older than Joe Biden is going to do everything she can to support Joe Biden.

2. Senator Diane Feinstein turns 88 this summer as does Representative Don Young. Both are ten years older than Biden. There are 7 serving U.S. Senators and 17 serving U.S. Representatives older than Biden, so this idea that he is too old is just ageism.

3. Keystone Pipeline workers won't be the deciding factor in the elections of 2022 or 2024.

4. The only one that could take away the nomination from Trump is a never Trumper and it does not appear the party has switched away from Trump to that degree. No one on the pro Trump side of the party is going to run against Trump if he runs in 2024. None of them have Trump's base of support which is much larger than it was in 2016.

5. The Democrats will prove more united in 2024 than the Republicans will be.
1. Joe Xiden is losing it, he signed a few EOs, meh. He really pissed off Canada. All he can actually do is read from the teleprompter and listen to the guy in his earpiece. Joe killed more jobs in a week, and lost more voters than he "won" the election by. Wait until energy prices start to skyrocket. People will miss Trump's "good old days".

2. Look at Xiden, listen to Xiden, he's a few days into his term and has zero command of facts. He can't do a real press conference, only ones where he can read the teleprompter. I'm just waiting for Nancy to 25th his pruny ass.

3. Keystone pipeline workers and the entire energy sector, as well as energy consumers, and counting, will be the deciding factor. As Xiden rolls out the democrat's agenda, more voters regret their votes for him.

4. You have no clue when you expound about Republicans. Never-Trumpers are pyrrhias, ugly lepers who might as well become democrats. Any "Never-Trumper" who runs in any primary will get single digit votes, just friends and family. True, Trump still has a significant following, but we realize that to win a national election you can't alienate women and minorities. As General Kelly said, "Trump is a very flawed man". But Trump started the populist GOP and is gaining "America First" democrats every time Xiden loses US jobs.

Look for many of these to enter the 2024 primary to take on Kamala.
Mike Pence, Trump's VP, competent, paid his dues
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at West Point, Secretary of State
Ted Cruz, Senator, runner-up to Trump in 2016, super smart
Nikki Haley, ex-governor, should get women vote
Dan Crenshaw, ex-Navy Seal, Lt. Commander.
Tom Cotton, ex-Army Captain, combat vet.
Josh Hawley, Senator, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale.
Ron Desantis, FL governor, doing a great job
Jim Jordan, OH congressman, fearless, tough as nails

VPs: Tim Scott if its Nikki Haley, and Kristi Noem if its a guy.

1. Joe Biden has already fielded more questions from reporters, as President Elect and now President, than Trump did during his entire term. After he lays out proposals and plans, he takes questions from the media. The idea that he is unfit for office because of his mental state is a myth.

2. Again, he has already spent more time answering questions from the media than Trump did during his entire 4 years in office. Trump did not know anything about being President or any elected office for that matter before he started as President. After four years, its clear by Trump's behavior that he did not learn anything either. Biden is going to be fine. As for Trump, he has all kinds of legal issues to deal with now in addition to a Senate Trial.

3. There are plenty of parts of the Energy Sector that would actually benefit from there not being a Keystone Pipeline.

4. Most Republicans and Democrats to a certain degree are zombies simply following whatever their political party chooses in terms of leaders and policies. That is the only way one can explain a party nominating and supporting George W. Bush who is the opposite of Donald J. Trump when it comes to beliefs and policies they support.

5. Never Trumpers will eventually retake the Republican party because they are simply closer to the political center of the country and which makes them more competitive in national elections. The Republican Party wants to win and will eventually return to candidates that are most competitive at the national level. Trumpism, although popular for a while, is a declining movement. Trump failed to win the popular vote in 2016 and in 2020. Trump only averaged 41% approval over his entire time, which is the worst average approval rating for any President in history according to the GALLUP POLL.

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Kamala won't be running for President until 2028. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for 2024. For Kamala to be running in 2024, she would have to announce her campaign just two years from now in January 2023. Highly unlikely.

I could never support the Republicans you list because of their support for Trump:

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

I also think the only way Trump is done is if the Senate is able to convict him and then disqualify him from holding public office again. Otherwise, Trump will run again, because the support base is simply too large for him to not run. The only one that could challenge him for the nomination would be a Never Trumper like Kasich, and right now with this poll, Kasich is getting crushed.
1. We disagree about Joe Biden. IMHO its 50/50 he makes it to 2024 without getting the 25th boot from Nancy. He is barely coherent now and he's on the job a week.

2. If Joe is too old in 2024 Kamala would be up next for the dems. You can say run Joe again, but I can't picture Joe in 4-years being functional.

3. Democrats with TDS can make up all kinds of Trump related excuses, but we all know democrats vote for democrats unless there is a good reason to vote for a Republican, like in 2016 a lot of union workers liked Trump over Hillary. How many of the laid off Keystone pipeline workers will vote democrat in 2022 and 2024? None.

4. Trump could try to run in 2024, but IMHO he won't get the nomination. If he would win the nomination I'd vote for him over Kamala (or Joe).

5. You are very wrong about a Never-Trumper ever getting nominated again, they are all done, as your poll shows. I didn't even vote in that poll. Establishment Republicans are "conservative globalists" and we want "America First Populists". IMHO by 2024 the voters will have had more than enough of the democrat's policies.

1. Joe Biden has done more work as President-Elect for the past two months as well as speaking to the American People, than Donald Trump did for four years as President. Joe Biden is just fine and Nancy Pelosi who is 3 years older than Joe Biden is going to do everything she can to support Joe Biden.

2. Senator Diane Feinstein turns 88 this summer as does Representative Don Young. Both are ten years older than Biden. There are 7 serving U.S. Senators and 17 serving U.S. Representatives older than Biden, so this idea that he is too old is just ageism.

3. Keystone Pipeline workers won't be the deciding factor in the elections of 2022 or 2024.

4. The only one that could take away the nomination from Trump is a never Trumper and it does not appear the party has switched away from Trump to that degree. No one on the pro Trump side of the party is going to run against Trump if he runs in 2024. None of them have Trump's base of support which is much larger than it was in 2016.

1. Joe Xiden is losing it, he signed a few EOs, meh. He really pissed off Canada. All he can actually do is read from the teleprompter and listen to the guy in his earpiece. Joe killed more jobs in a week, and lost more voters than he "won" the election by. Wait until energy prices start to skyrocket. People will miss Trump's "good old days".

2. Look at Xiden, listen to Xiden, he's a few days into his term and has zero command of facts. He can't do a real press conference, only ones where he can read the teleprompter. I'm just waiting for Nancy to 25th his pruny ass.

3. Keystone pipeline workers and the entire energy sector, as well as energy consumers, and counting, will be the deciding factor. As Xiden rolls out the democrat's agenda, more voters regret their votes for him.

4. You have no clue when you expound about Republicans. Never-Trumpers are pyrrhias, ugly lepers who might as well become democrats. Any "Never-Trumper" who runs in any primary will get single digit votes, just friends and family. True, Trump still has a significant following, but we realize that to win a national election you can't alienate women and minorities. As General Kelly said, "Trump is a very flawed man". But Trump started the populist GOP and is gaining "America First" democrats every time Xiden loses US jobs.

1. Joe Biden has already fielded more questions from reporters, as President Elect and now President, than Trump did during his entire term. After he lays out proposals and plans, he takes questions from the media. The idea that he is unfit for office because of his mental state is a myth.

2. Again, he has already spent more time answering questions from the media than Trump did during his entire 4 years in office. Trump did not know anything about being President or any elected office for that matter before he started as President. After four years, its clear by Trump's behavior that he did not learn anything either. Biden is going to be fine. As for Trump, he has all kinds of legal issues to deal with now in addition to a Senate Trial.

3. There are plenty of parts of the Energy Sector that would actually benefit from there not being a Keystone Pipeline.

4. Most Republicans and Democrats to a certain degree are zombies simply following whatever their political party chooses in terms of leaders and policies. That is the only way one can explain a party nominating and supporting George W. Bush who is the opposite of Donald J. Trump when it comes to beliefs and policies they support.

5. Never Trumpers will eventually retake the Republican party because they are simply closer to the political center of the country and which makes them more competitive in national elections. The Republican Party wants to win and will eventually return to candidates that are most competitive at the national level. Trumpism, although popular for a while, is a declining movement. Trump failed to win the popular vote in 2016 and in 2020. Trump only averaged 41% approval over his entire time, which is the worst average approval rating for any President in history according to the GALLUP POLL.
Another idiot liar that believes polls. Added to ignore.

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump

No, I'll just leave you in your deranged fantasy world where people think voting actually works and is fair. After what we saw Nov. 3rd, no clear thinking person could see any different.

Oh, I see, your one of those people that assaulted the capital building on January 6, 2021, or if you didn't, supported the effort? Like the guy with the fur and horns and face paint?

If you don't like United States elections, think they are unfair or fraudulent, then move to another country. Go ahead and ignore the fact, that none of the claims of fraud in the election were EVER proven in a single court of law. There are 196 other countries on the planet. How many of those countries do you have more confidence in when it comes to their elections?

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Another idiot liar that believes polls. Added to ignore.

What is the point of coming to a message board to discuss politics if you simply ignore everyone you disagree with?

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

1. Trump had real pressers nearly every day, he holds the record, so stop lying. Trump fielded all questions from a very hostile press. Even with a sycophant press Xiden refuses to do a real press conference. We know Joe is unfit even if you don't admit it.

2. Joe hid in his basement during the campaign, and now never does a real press conference. As Xiden rolls-out the democrat agenda, he pissed off Canada and is costing US energy jobs. Voters will make a course correction in the 2022 and 2024 mid-terms.

3. I see words with no link. Prove the US energy sector is better w/o the Keystone pipeline. That's a lie.

4. Voters have complex algorithms for deciding who to vote for, and those votes need to be protected from voter fraud. Many voters vote "policies" rather than personalities. Xiden's open borders is not playing well.

5. Never-Trump globalists are closer to the middle of the country than Trump's America First populism? WTF are you smokin? Agreed that Trump had unnecessarily high negatives. The 1st debate showed that he still does not understand politics. If Trump had a softer persona he would have won in a landslide. My wife calls him an ill mannered bully who was apparently raised by wolves. She prefers presidents to be presidential.

Last edited:
You love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs....

Failed policies - Like what?
Huge deficits - COVID
Giant Bailouts Are you on drugs?
Riots - Democrat cities.
Recession - COVD after unprecedented wonderful economy.
Most pandemic deaths - Yes, definitely on drugs. One word - Cuomo.
Failed tariffs - It worked for me. Why not you?

This thread is depressing and makes me ill. LOL

Its hypothetical base on Trump still being legally able to run in 2024. It appears he has retained much of his base of support, which would prevent any like minded individuals from running if Trump decides to run. The only question is could a never Trumper challenge him for the nomination, and right now Kasich, the most likely never Trumper to challenge Trump in 2024 is losing by a landslide.

Did you miss the fact that he addressed the Democrat National Convention? He is a Democrat!

Other Republican "young guns" that could be in the GOP primaries are:
Josh Hawley, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale.

Scott and Haley cannot run at the same time. They are both from SC. You can't throw those EC votes away.

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

I strongly suggest you get to a hospital immediately because you are about to stroke out or suffering from an OD.

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

1. Trump had real pressers nearly every day, he holds the record, so stop lying. Trump fielded all questions from a very hostile press. Even with a sycophant press Xiden refuses to do a real press conference. We know Joe is unfit even if you don't admit it.

2. Joe hid in his basement during the campaign, and now never does a real press conference. As Xiden rolls-out the democrat agenda, he pissed off Canada and is costing US energy jobs. Voters will make a course correction in the 2022 and 2024 mid-terms.

3. I see words with no link. Prove the US energy sector is better w/o the Keystone pipeline. That's a lie.

4. Voters have complex algorithms for deciding who to vote for, and those votes need to be protected from voter fraud. Many voters vote "policies" rather than personalities. Xiden's open borders is not playing well.

5. Never-Trump globalists are closer to the middle of the country than Trump's America First populism? WTF are you smokin? Agreed that Trump had unnecessarily high negatives. The 1st debate showed that he still does not understand politics. If Trump had a softer persona he would have won in a landslide. My wife calls him an ill mannered bully who was apparently raised by wolves. She prefers presidents to be presidential.
This thread is depressing and makes me ill. LOL

Its hypothetical base on Trump still being legally able to run in 2024. It appears he has retained much of his base of support, which would prevent any like minded individuals from running if Trump decides to run. The only question is could a never Trumper challenge him for the nomination, and right now Kasich, the most likely never Trumper to challenge Trump in 2024 is losing by a landslide.

Did you miss the fact that he addressed the Democrat National Convention? He is a Democrat!

Republicans that care about the country more than their political party voted for BIDEN in the 2020 election. John Kasich is an American FIRST, being a member of the Republican Party is further down the list. The fact that he was willing to address the Democratic National Convention in order to help defeat Trump who was treasonous foreign agent for Putin while President, is why every Republican should support Kasich in 2024!

Forum List

Back