Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

• John Kasich

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ideally, neither of the two.

I wouldn't mind seeing this hot little number:

merlin_138292392_805715e2-3721-4e83-bb5f-dee37abbfa69-superJumbo.jpg
:oops:

Cool-Snoozin-Mix.gif

Kristi Noem.
I would vote for her just because she is so hoooooooooooot
And she's very very smart. She didn't shut down anything and no mask or distance mandates. My wife and I spent a week in South Dakota in June. Everything was open. The people are great and the state is pristine.

South Dakota has the 2nd highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country.
How about the death rate? That's what matters.

Kristi Noem.
And she's very very smart. She didn't shut down anything and no mask or distance mandates. My wife and I spent a week in South Dakota in June. Everything was open. The people are great and the state is pristine.

1667 deaths in South Dakota compared to over 400,000 nationwide. Thats a drop in the bucket.

Kristi Noem.

How about the death rate? That's what matters.

South Dakota has the 7th highest death rate from Covid-19 in the United States.

Kristi Noem.

1667 deaths in South Dakota compared to over 400,000 nationwide. Thats a drop in the bucket.

South Dakota is a tiny state when it comes to the size of its population. Those 1,667 deaths give it the 7th highest rate of death from Covid-19 in the United States.

Compare South Dakota with a State like Vermont. Vermont only has 165 deaths and the 2nd LOWEST death rate from covid-19 in the United States.

Meh... Kasich I once had some hope for... but he has been a media whore for too long.
He will go on Fox News... "Democrats suck!!"... a few days later on CNN "Republicans are terrible"

But if you had to pick between Trump and Kasich, who would you pick?

I went with Don the Con. He can campaign and divide the Republicans from his prison cell.
I was tempted to do the same, but I went w/Johnny boy, b/c the Republicans have already labelled him w/the stain of being a "librul!"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Its funny watching democrats pick a GOP candidate for president.
My list is much different. Trump is over, in 4-years he will be way over.
That said, if its Trump or Kamala, I'd proudly vote for Trump.

My primary preferences to take Kamala on are:
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley
My wish list candidate is Elon Musk.

On my RINO never list is Kasich, Romney, Ryan, and every never-Trumper

Last edited:

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Kamala won't be running for President until 2028. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for 2024. For Kamala to be running in 2024, she would have to announce her campaign just two years from now in January 2023. Highly unlikely.

I could never support the Republicans you list because of their support for Trump:

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

I also think the only way Trump is done is if the Senate is able to convict him and then disqualify him from holding public office again. Otherwise, Trump will run again, because the support base is simply too large for him to not run. The only one that could challenge him for the nomination would be a Never Trumper like Kasich, and right now with this poll, Kasich is getting crushed.

This thread is depressing and makes me ill. LOL

Its hypothetical base on Trump still being legally able to run in 2024. It appears he has retained much of his base of support, which would prevent any like minded individuals from running if Trump decides to run. The only question is could a never Trumper challenge him for the nomination, and right now Kasich, the most likely never Trumper to challenge Trump in 2024 is losing by a landslide.

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump
Since the proof was seen in action that the democrats could steal an election and get away with it. what are you talking about?

This thread is depressing and makes me ill. LOL

Its hypothetical base on Trump still being legally able to run in 2024. It appears he has retained much of his base of support, which would prevent any like minded individuals from running if Trump decides to run. The only question is could a never Trumper challenge him for the nomination, and right now Kasich, the most likely never Trumper to challenge Trump in 2024 is losing by a landslide.
I wasn't trying to diss the thread. It's the potential lineup that is depressing. I'd like to vote gop in 24. But my guess is we'll see 3% annual growth in the second half of 21 and 22. And the gop will nominate someone who runs on personal fealty to Trump.

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

Kamala won't be running for President until 2028. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for 2024. For Kamala to be running in 2024, she would have to announce her campaign just two years from now in January 2023. Highly unlikely.

I could never support the Republicans you list because of their support for Trump:

Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley

I also think the only way Trump is done is if the Senate is able to convict him and then disqualify him from holding public office again. Otherwise, Trump will run again, because the support base is simply too large for him to not run. The only one that could challenge him for the nomination would be a Never Trumper like Kasich, and right now with this poll, Kasich is getting crushed.
1. We disagree about Joe Biden. IMHO its 50/50 he makes it to 2024 without getting the 25th boot from Nancy. He is barely coherent now and he's on the job a week.

2. If Joe is too old in 2024 Kamala would be up next for the dems. You can say run Joe again, but I can't picture Joe in 4-years being functional.

3. Democrats with TDS can make up all kinds of Trump related excuses, but we all know democrats vote for democrats unless there is a good reason to vote for a Republican, like in 2016 a lot of union workers liked Trump over Hillary. How many of the laid off Keystone pipeline workers will vote democrat in 2022 and 2024? None.

4. Trump could try to run in 2024, but IMHO he won't get the nomination. If he would win the nomination I'd vote for him over Kamala (or Joe).

5. You are very wrong about a Never-Trumper ever getting nominated again, they are all done, as your poll shows. I didn't even vote in that poll. Establishment Republicans are "conservative globalists" and we want "America First Populists". IMHO by 2024 the voters will have had more than enough of the democrat's policies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back