Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

• John Kasich

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump

With these two options, I would like to see A. John Kasich be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024!

Meh... Kasich I once had some hope for... but he has been a media whore for too long.
He will go on Fox News... "Democrats suck!!"... a few days later on CNN "Republicans are terrible"

I dont know who it will be, but I am certain of one thing.

According to libs, they will be a Homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, misogynist, Nazi racist....regardless of the person. No matter if they are black or female or a black female.

The Republicans could run a trans black muslim woman and dumb fuck libs would call her a Nazi.

Fuck Kaisich In the caboose.

Maybe Nikki Haley....but she is a racist Nazi, isnt she?

The D's would love to see a loser like Kasich be nominated. Easy pickings. But I can't see him as a candidate in 2024- what will he be able to say to Republican primary voters? He'd be running against a party and candidate he supported in 2020. If he attacked Sleepy Joe, it would sound like bullshit, because everyone saw what a devotee he was to Biden-Harris.

Of the two names listed... Donald J Trump.

Honestly I don’t like either option. The party needs to find a young, intelligent and well-spoken “walk the talk” Conservative to run in 2024; but I’m not sure they’re smart enough to do that.

Forum List

Back