who would you cast in a Hollywood movie about the corona virus?

Pelosi as Chinese President Xi.
See the source image

Pelosi's panties are suspected to be an alternate origin of the virus. With Herve Villechaize as Fauci and Alyssa Milano as Fauci's overbearing lover. Tommy Smothers plays the part of Biden who unwittingly spreads the virus by sniffing hair until they finally get him locked up in the basement. The detectives guarding Biden's basement, played by Epstein's prison guards, catch Milano trying to break in to feed Biden classified information about his sexual assault and Ukraine extortion cases. She wiggles and flirts her way out of it, then turns around and accuses the guards of unwanted sexual advances. Of course, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and the WaPo all immediately believe Milano. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Milano has Fauci so fucked up he doesn't know whether he's coming or going. The only thing he knows is he has come to need that 'thang'. Trumpy, played by Superman, finally fires Fauci for changing his story every other day and Milano dumps Fauci for the pool boy, played by Rachel Levine, the Pa. health dept. head. In the end, everyone dies.

I would cast Trump as the virus. He’s already a walking petri dish.

Why make a film about C-19? Who cares?
When you really think about it, why not? So many other things that have happened in this world have gotten a movie, why should the current matter be any different? (shrugs)

My pick for the movie would be actor Bronson Pinchot if this kind of film interested him enough of course...I love him SO much!!!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back