Who would like to see me post here...

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
...more than I do? and who would like to see me post more seriously or stick to the hypocrisy and piss taking?Or I could just FUCK OFF.:thewave: :alco:

...more than I do? and who would like to see me post more seriously or stick to the hypocrisy and piss taking?<b>Or I could just FUCK OFF.</b>:thewave: :alco:

I think we have a winner, folks.

...more than I do? and who would like to see me post more seriously or stick to the hypocrisy and piss taking?Or I could just FUCK OFF.:thewave: :alco:

I like when you post on the top half of the board. I like what you have to say, and respect your opinion (more or less :D ). The you start stupid threads down here for some reason. :huh:

Explain yourself?

I like when you post on the top half of the board. I like what you have to say, and respect your opinion (more or less :D ). The you start stupid threads down here for some reason. :huh:

Explain yourself?

SERIOUSLY.

People, especially Americans, take themselves, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy tooooo seriously.This is a fucking messageboard, love me or hate me here, I couldn't give a flying fuck, If I can give pause for thought, job done.You are one of the clever ones, I could name others, but stars shine regardless, by the same token dullards cloud the sky.:eek2: Have I said too much?

SERIOUSLY.

People, especially Americans, take themselves, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy tooooo seriously.This is a fucking messageboard, love me or hate me here, I couldn't give a flying fuck, If I can give pause for thought, job done.You are one of the clever ones, I could name others, but stars shine regardless, by the same token dullards cloud the sky.:eek2: Have I said too much?

Well, I'm Canadian, but thanks for the kudos, they are in order. :mm:

Like I said, I like what you have to say on serious matters and you're funny in other threads. However, some of the threads you start down here make nnnooooooooo sense. But that's ok. We've come to accept that that's you 'Oh, Roomy does that sometimes, pay no attention. Just another drunken englishmen'. :laugh:

Well, I'm Canadian, but thanks for the kudos, they are in order. :mm:

Like I said, I like what you have to say on serious matters and you're funny in other threads. However, some of the threads you start down here make nnnooooooooo sense. But that's ok. We've come to accept that that's you 'Oh, Roomy does that sometimes, pay no attention. Just another drunken englishmen'. :laugh:

Am I always drunk?most times yes, other times, getting there, apart from that, I am the brightest button on the shirt because I am English and you all know it, truth be told, shattered loves me with a passion.If only she would admit it.:teeth: As for Kathianne, just ask her.The guys here are lacking in every department, no contest really, homophobic, racist, bigoted, anti semetic, mesoginist, you name it, me on the other hand, I am whatever you are looking for.Does that make me a Troll?I don't think so but some of the todgers might.:teeth:

Am I always drunk?most times yes, other times, getting there, apart from that, I am the brightest button on the shirt because I am English and you all know it, truth be told, shattered loves me with a passion.If only she would admit it.:teeth: As for Kathianne, just ask her.The guys here are lacking in every department, no contest really, homophobic, racist, bigoted, anti semetic, mesoginist, you name it, me on the other hand, I am whatever you are looking for.Does that make me a Troll?I don't think so but some of the todgers might.:teeth:

Well then. You can be my Yoko Ono. Congradulations. :)

Forum List

Back